Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

diverted Points

all behind a computer heh. i told you name a time and a place pal. the way im feeling right now and you bumping that 500 pt thread im just going to choke the life out of you if we ever meet. you won't stand a chance fukker . i have no points to play with i could care less. i just care about paying bac k my lenders . people insulting me so i will answer back . good luck to you bitch and i hope we never meet

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

i promise you that you wouldnt be talking this shit to me face to face. neither would your bf propicker.

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    all behind a computer heh. i told you name a time and a place pal. the way im feeling right now and you bumping that 500 pt thread im just going to choke the life out of you if we ever meet. you won't stand a chance fukker . i have no points to play with i could care less. i just care about paying bac k my lenders . people insulting me so i will answer back . good luck to you bitch and i hope we never meet
    gl Wulfman seriously you have enough issues with "lenders" so since you never will see me you cant choke me, but everything is just talk until its face to face so I am not going to get into it. Im not 14 and going to meet you at the flagpole after school. wish u the best

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
    gl Wulfman seriously you have enough issues with "lenders" so since you never will see me you cant choke me, but everything is just talk until its face to face so I am not going to get into it. Im not 14 and going to meet you at the flagpole after school. wish u the best

this i s true but that can be changed . we can easily coordinate a meetng . you made me a different animal by bumping that 500 pt thread contest winner. that was a bad bad mistake. it will be a few days till my anger dissipates . then i wont feel as violent as i do right now. but i'm not going to forget this . ever. and making fun of someone with depression and anxiety. that was a a terrible time in my life. i told you , you better hope we never meet.
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 02-12-13 at 10:54 PM.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14296

Easy toughguy