hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

It might get even worse if Apple Valley gets de-throned by STMA in a few weeks

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by spankie View Post
    Texas Lunkers are probably 12-15lb

Nebraska Lunkers are 6-7lbs

HOWEVER. We do have mega striped bass and white bass/striped bass hybrids that get huge and fight like you've got ttwarrior1 at the end of the line.

6-7 pounders are good ones anywhere. Especially for a northern bass....that's a monster.

We have big stripers and hybrids here too, pal.

Come on down sometime. I'll take ya fishing.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by hankcream View Post
    It might get even worse if Apple Valley gets de-throned by STMA in a few weeks

Will be interesting.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    I would say the most dominant and successful high School program in any sport in the country would do that yea..
    try3, you can find similar examples in pretty much any state

Look up miller place high school badminton. They won 504 matches in a row!

Clairton pa football currently on a 63 game winning streak

kyhawk
    kyhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7806

I feel your pain. I suffered through many cold winters there as a kid. Tracy MN near Marshall.
    I an an old fuk. When I lived there Dave Winfield was star gopher. Later Tony Dungy was QB.
    Basketball HS stars were Mark Olberding. MN Northstars. Henry Boucha was speared on ice in eye
    in Hockey. Gump Worsley was goal tender without a mask. Vikes were champs. Fuk I really am old.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by kyhawk View Post
    I feel your pain. I suffered through many cold winters there as a kid. Tracy MN near Marshall.
    I an an old fuk. When I lived there Dave Winfield was star gopher. Later Tony Dungy was QB.
    Basketball HS stars were Mark Olberding. MN Northstars. Henry Boucha was speared on ice in eye
    in Hockey. Gump Worsley was goal tender without a mask. Vikes were champs. Fuk I really am old.
    My old man played against Oberding!! No Lie. He was from Barnsville. He was good at basketball and never could beat Oberding. My old man went to go play at Concordia Moorhead. You might have seen my old man if you attended any of those games..

Small world.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

As long as you got beer and music, its what u make of it. Brews, tunes and friends = +ev

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    As long as you got beer and music, its what u make of it. Brews, tunes and friends = +ev

I vehemently disagree.

From what I gather, Bigday didn't catch fukk-all on this trip. That very well may be because he was fukkin off and not focusing on fishing.

At the end of the day, it's all about who caught the most and the biggest. If that wasn't me.....then that trip was a fukkin waste.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I vehemently disagree.

From what I gather, Bigday didn't catch fukk-all on this trip. That very well may be because he was fukkin off and not focusing on fishing.

At the end of the day, it's all about who caught the most and the biggest. If that wasn't me.....then that trip was a fukkin waste.
    Good point. Here was our gambling for the trip...

$10 per pot. (We have some broke dik fukks in our group)

First fish
    Largest fish
    Smallest fish
    We also bid on the four trucks that participated in the drag race on the ice...

Yours truely took the pot for first fish. I pounded that vexilar HARD for that 5inch sunfish that bit. After that I was +EV and enjoyed myself. Out of the 10 of us only 3-4 of us fish regularily.

First 12