BOTSLAYER
    BOTSLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!

PSU here Thread

I wanted to call this thread the YOU CANT BE FKN SERIOUS YOU THINK THAT SANDUSKY IS INNOCENT OF ANY WRONG DOING!!! Too long though.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MattyGPA, and tatersalad18

BOTSLAYER
    BOTSLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!

"Does it anger you that I support Jerry Sandusky? Does it anger you that he's more of a man than you'll ever be?"

If you add up the age of all the boys he molested will THEY add up to a full grown man?

"I mean you sit here and call me an idiot when you're over there calling one of the most respected universities in the US "Pedophile State". Do you realize that nobody can prove Sandusky did a damn thing wrong? Do you understand that he still claims his innocence? You're a fkn moron, not me."

I never called you an idiot and Pedophile State WAS respected:

"Honestly he was clearly a fan of Pedophile State before they were Pedophile State but judging by his posting and avatar I have to assume he should have been indicted in that whole scandal as someone covering it up."

He was seen having sex with an underage boy in the locker room showers. Several people have come forward and said that the same happened to them. It very well could be possible that a man who is having sex with under age boys may not be sane enough to say whether what he did was wrong.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

December 2011 called and said this story has already died.
    Let it go bro.
    We're sick of hearing about this.