pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Jefferson feared the oppressive potentiality of power and he sought to keep it (feds) tightly checked by THE PEOPLE.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

That's true, but people have to keep up their end...it all boils down to what people are willing to allow.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I doubt our government is arming themselves to go to war with the people. They are the people. Who's going to carry out the execution of the citizens? Military? Maybe but they're citizens as well. They have non military family. Are they going to kill their own family? Highly doubtful. iWeb know the politicians won't do it.

Anyways, I'm not sure what's up or even the how true the reporting is bit it doesn't seem logical that the government is arming themselves for a war against the people. The military already has plenty of guns and ammo to take on best militia and all the people in the us. Believe dat, son.

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by mnwild11 View Post
    I have a honest question for you ELEMENT...

Do you think 9-11 was a conspiracy theory?

No way...the world is all marshmallows and rainbows...of course 15 saudis could take over a plane with paperclips and boxcutters

and then the "jet fuel" melted the buildings...it wasn't an explosion that brought down WTC 7

First 12