ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9764

The story of negros. Can we handle the truth and remain silent no more?

The story of negros. Can we handle the truth and remain silent no more?

Fred Van Liew

THE STORY OF NEGROS. CAN WE HANDLE THE TRUTH AND REMAIN SILENT NO MORE?
    This is the reason CNN has dropped Buchanan. It's like Newt G. said, "You’re not supposed to bring up uncomfortable Facts." (verified on Buchanan’s website)

BUCHANAN TO OBAMA

Finally.............It is Said Publicly. I have never seen the white side explained better!
    Pat Buchanan had the guts to say it. It is about time!!

BUCHANAN TO OBAMA
    By Patrick J. Buchanan

Barack says we need to have a conversation about race in America .. Fair enough. But this time, it has to be a two-way conversation.. White America needs to be heard from, not just lectured to.... This time, the Silent Majority needs to have its convictions, grievances and demands heard. And among them are these:

First, America has been the best country on earth for black folks. It was here that 600,000 black people, brought from Africa in slave ships, grew into a community of 40 million, were introduced to Christian salvation, and reached the greatest levels of freedom and prosperity blacks have ever known.. Jeremiah Wright ought to go down on his knees and thank God he is an American.

Second, no people anywhere has done more to lift up blacks than white Americans. Untold trillions have been spent since the 60's on welfare, food stamps, rent supplements, Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits and poverty programs designed to bring the African-American community into the mainstream. Governments, businesses and colleges have engaged in discrimination against white folks -- with affirmative action, contract set-asides and quotas -- to advance black applicants over white applicants. Churches, foundations, civic groups, schools and individuals all over America have donated their time and money to support soup kitchens, adult education, day care, retirement and nursing homes for blacks.
    We hear the grievances. Where is the gratitude??

Barack talks about new 'ladders of opportunity' for blacks. Let him go to Altoona? And Johnstown, and ask the white kids in Catholic schools how many were visited lately by Ivy League recruiters handing out scholarships for 'deserving' white kids...? Is white America really responsible for the fact that the crime and incarceration rates for African-Americans are seven times those of white America? Is it really white America's fault that illegitimacy in the African-American community has hit 70 percent and the black dropout rate from high schools in some cities has reached 50 percent?

Is that the fault of white America or, first and foremost, a failure of the black community itself?

As for racism, its ugliest manifestation is in interracial crime, and especially interracial crimes of violence. Is Barack Obama aware that while white criminals choose black victims 3 percent of the time, black criminals choose white victims 45 percent of the time?

Is Barack aware that black-on-white rapes are 100 times more common than the reverse, that black-on-white robberies were 139 times as common in the first three years of this decade as the reverse?

We have all heard ad nauseam from the Rev. Al about Tawana Brawley, the Duke rape case and Jena . And all turned out to be hoaxes. But about the epidemic of black assaults on whites that are real, we hear nothing.

Sorry, Barack, some of us have heard it all before, about 40 years and 40 trillion tax dollars ago. This needs to be passed around because, this is a message everyone needs to hear!!!

OK...........will you pass it on ?

YES. I did but will you?

Because I'm for a better America

I am
    Not racist,
    Not violent,

Just not silent anymore.

BUCHANAN TO OBAMA –Lets Start the Conversation on Race Black Quill and Ink

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

What the hell is wrong with you? You need help

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Your attempts to garner attention and shock everyone with what you likely perceive as a controversial topic has reached an all time low and is quite sad. Really, really sad. Im Not sure what gratification you obtain from trolling an online gambling community about the history of a race but it can't be anything of substance. Speaking of gambling I've never actually seen you post about gambling and rarely sports. Well, nothing of any substance.

But by all means don't let logic or common sense play a role in your thoughts, posts or life. Just continue posting about negros hoping to ruffle the feathers of a few pre-pubescent 20 something year olds while hoping and praying you can enter into an online argument on a Saturday night.

Good luck with everything.... N1gga
    Last edited by The Kraken; 02-02-13 at 08:45 PM.
    Points Awarded:

swordsandtequila gave The Kraken 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: QuantumLeap

ttwarrior1

Uh i did not write this. Did you even read it. What do you disagree with ???

He is right on with what he says. Also accurate on what he says.

You mad bro.

thewhiteguy
    thewhiteguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Your attempts to garner attention and shock everyone with what you likely perceive as a controversial topic has reached an all time low and is quite sad. Really, really sad. Im Not sure what gratification you obtain from trolling an online gambling community about the history of a race but it can't be anything of substance. Speaking of gambling I've never actually seen you post about gambling and rarely sports. Well, nothing of any substance.

But by all means don't let logic or common sense play a role in your thoughts, posts or life. Just continue posting about negros hoping to ruffle the feathers of a few pre-pubescent 20 something year olds while hoping and praying you can enter into an online argument on a Saturday night.

Good luck with everything.... N1gga
    It was an article that someone wrote and everything in it is 100% true. All he does is state facts yet already people are saying its racist....unreal.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ttwarrior1, and TheRifleman

The Kraken

My post did not imply that I thought you wrote it and no I did not read it, like everything else you post. But the fact you didn't write it doesn't change a thing because you posted it. Well in fairness, it does indicate that you wish you wrote it and hints at the fact you're not capable of either writing at the level of the author nor thinking about anything other than dinner.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by thewhiteguy View Post
    It was an article that someone wrote and everything in it is 100% true. All he does is state facts yet already people are saying its racist....unreal.
    Good post. Especially the part where you picked up on the racist tone of my post. You obviously have incredible reading comprehension, well beyond that of a donut.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Aren't you a grotesquely fat, lying, boy loving, still living at home at 40, unemployed, non tax paying, fired fantasy mod? Cut and paste a few pages on being an adult king hippo and then you can step into conversations that don't include the words "deep fried."
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SamDiamond

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

tt got kicked out of the klan for trying to make s'mores at a cross burning and using his shit towel as a hood.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Aren't you a grotesquely fat, lying, boy loving, still living at home at 40, unemployed, non tax paying, fired fantasy mod? Cut and paste a few pages on being an adult king hippo and then you can step into conversations that don't include the words "deep fried."

thewhiteguy
    thewhiteguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Good post. Especially the part where you picked up on the racist tone of my post. You obviously have incredible reading comprehension, well beyond that of a donut.
    Kinda like how you assumed I was referring to you? Idiot

ttwarrior1

grits, ill answer each of those

Grotesquely fat? no, im 298, loaded with muscle and a bad ass weightlifter and athlete
    Don't lie 95 percent of the time. The other 5 is entertainment stuff
    No unemployed, live at home to take care of sick people here.
    Fired fantasy mod? Perhaps, wasn't official. If i was fired, im still waiting for the reason since its the law.
    Everyone knows im still the man in fantasy. Don't need a badge for that. Can i get sbr unemployment benefits?

Haven't eaten anything deep fried since about july.

Yo mad bro.

I can handle the truth. Can you?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

Buchanan hit it right on the head. The sooner that the majority of this group decides to shed the "victim" tag, the sooner they will feel that they are "free at last".

The Kraken

Wow, two fails in the matter of two posts. A rare feat that places you in the elite company of ttwarrior, congrats. You're kinda special, huh?. Considering you quoted my post, schmuck. Don't want me to think you're talking about me? then don't quote and reply to my fukking post. Bet 100 dollars you voted for Bush and Romney

and anyways if you weren't referring to me, who the hells post were you referring to? The ONE post ahead of mine that asked TT "what the hell is wrong with you"? You're stupiter than I than I gave you credit for initially.

TheCentaur

The American melting pot nation is a failed experiment. We are now in the stage of interpreting the data and trying to come up with reasons it might be inaccurate

The Kraken

Guys please, dont get sidetracked here. The main point of this thread has nothing to do with the cut and paste job fatso posted. No, that's too obvious. This thread is so pathetic it's an obvious cry for help from TT.

lets all focus on making fun of him for being mentally retarded.

ttwarrior1

posted this on 40 forums so far, be back around 2 am. I have some work to do

In fact ,im gonna post a similar thread each day in honor of black history month

Chi, i mean Kraken, your a non pro nobody. Sorry but putting your kind on the block list.

If your but buddy pasted this you would of said, right on!!

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

I think Fatass's sister went to bed earlier.

Instead of his Saturday night tradition of fondling sissy, he had to find a few paragraphs from Pat Buchanon and see if he could "shock" the posting world.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    grits, ill answer each of those

Grotesquely fat? no, im 298, loaded with muscle and a bad ass weightlifter and athlete
    Don't lie 95 percent of the time. The other 5 is entertainment stuff
    No unemployed, live at home to take care of sick people here.
    Fired fantasy mod? Perhaps, wasn't official. If i was fired, im still waiting for the reason since its the law.
    Everyone knows im still the man in fantasy. Don't need a badge for that. Can i get sbr unemployment benefits?

Haven't eaten anything deep fried since about july.

Yo mad bro.

I can handle the truth. Can you?
    Who the fukk you going to complain to? The costa rican police?

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Who the fukk you going to complain to? The costa rican police?

Don't waste your time trying to reason with TT. He's the living version of Lennie from Of Mice and Men.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

I'm that king

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

some may choose to remain silent and that is there choice

this poster shall not remain silent

The Story Of Negros must be told

to our friends, to our famillies, to our nieghbors. to our co-workers and to our communities and to our local officials

the story must be told, and it shall be

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by sickler View Post
    Don't waste your time trying to reason with TT. He's the living version of Lennie from Of Mice and Men.
    Uhhh....you do realize that only 2.6% of SBR even remotely got your fukkin joke here, don't you?

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Uhhh....you do realize that only 2.6% of SBR even remotely got your fukkin joke here, don't you?
    Maybe more than that number, Opie. I think it was made into a movie. Everyone watches movies.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Yeah classic literature references probably -ev around here
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: daneblazer

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

At least it's a short book, so the chances of posters reading it could be higher than 2.6%. Not like the Goood Earth or anything

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Guys, when you're making fun of TT, please keep in mind he comes from a family of inbreeding and retards.

IT'S NOT HIS FAULT.

The Kraken

It's funny that TT and his family is the epitome of what racists think being black embodies. Disability, low iq, government assistance, stiffing CC's a bit ironic he makes this thread.

And yet the sole negro in this thread is well educated, well spoken, thoughtful, employed, independent and successful.

Just saying.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

TT man i didn't even read all that but the part I did read it sounded pretty weird.

you should go to church tomorrow pal.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Just got a copy of tt's CC bill he tried to stiff on and then thought they were going to throw him in jail for failure to pay..............$3,745.67 on a single stop at the drive thru at his local Arby's.

There are 40 forums you post at tubby? Jesus H Christ! How do you find time to work out, play pro tennis, help the sick family members and eat? Does that include the Sandusky support group or the "Hey kid, I really didn't eat all of the chocolate. I have more in the back of my mom's van. Get on in." boards as well.

i'm just trying to comprehend if you are really mentally retarded or just delusional. We know you are fat. A few pounds under 300 is still morbidly obese. For a family with "money" like you claim yours has and with sick people living in the house they choose not to have professional medical nurses come and assist them but choose to have their dim witted slab of shit son who knows nothing about medicine do so? Every time you post you further prove your ignorance and more importantly the need for sterilization.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3277

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    The American melting pot nation is a failed experiment. We are now in the stage of interpreting the data and trying to come up with reasons it might be inaccurate
    Well it's too late to turn back now. And who do you hold responsible for that? And if you look at all the Americans of different stripes that coexist everyday peacefully that is open for debate. Buchanan makes some valid points. And racism is a double edge sword for both blacks and whites.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Just got a copy of tt's CC bill he tried to stiff on and then thought they were going to throw him in jail for failure to pay..............$3,745.67 on a single stop at the drive thru at his local Arby's.

There are 40 forums you post at tubby? Jesus H Christ! How do you find time to work out, play pro tennis, help the sick family members and eat? Does that include the Sandusky support group or the "Hey kid, I really didn't eat all of the chocolate. I have more in the back of my mom's van. Get on in." boards as well.

i'm just trying to comprehend if you are really mentally retarded or just delusional. We know you are fat. A few pounds under 300 is still morbidly obese. For a family with "money" like you claim yours has and with sick people living in the house they choose not to have professional medical nurses come and assist them but choose to have their dim witted slab of shit son who knows nothing about medicine do so? Every time you post you further prove your ignorance and more importantly the need for sterilization.

Sit the fukk down Warrior

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

I prefer to play the movie Roots backwards. This way it has a happy ending.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3277

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    I prefer to play the movie Roots backwards. This way it has a happy ending.

12 Last