ahmiss
    ahmiss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by easy-rider 66 View Post
    it will be interesting to see if ahmiss has any response to the 2 preceding posts.
    buh buh booya!

ahmiss

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    "Propaganda is to a democracy, what a bludgeon is to a totalitarian state." - That sums up my take on the rationale to Invade Iraq.
    vague to say the least. Care to elaborate?

ahmiss

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    gonna E-slap the dot off this puke's forehead
    I have dirty Blonde hair, and deep blue eyes, generally where a dress shirt and slacks, and look as meditteranean as they come. Are my opinions more valid to you now, Cleetus?

ahmiss

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Same here Sweeper.............received an infraction from "SBR Staff".

This new broke dikk fukk will never last around here.

ahmiss
    Im not concerned
    with being chummy with neo conservative fascists like you, or pro-israel aggression devils. Contrary to you zionist media gleaned perceptions of public consensus, the majority of people aren't to have any particular hang-ups with what I've said.

Does mommy know you use her CC to gamble?

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3229

Quote Originally Posted by ahmiss View Post
    You have ousted yourself as being the true idiot. You obviously don't even know my religious beliefs, or that I'm religious, or that the community I come from is, or If we take it as seriously as you think, etc. So many false misconceptions, completely ill founded, racist diatribe, all woven together to spur what is your simplistic reductionist beliefs. I'll bet you feel real smart, because your form of reductionist thinking hasn't quite yet become the mantra of the borg-mind making media.

I'm sorry man, but you're wrong, and you don't have the world figured out, no matter how confident you are in your snootiness. I'm not a religious zealot, and a reasonably intelligent person, with actual wisdom, as opposed to just self assuredness, wouldn't ever come to such a conclusion. I think you and your holier than thou attitude afflicted buddies is what is contributing to the imminent decline of what was once a great nation. You are nothing more than a pawn for an empire, an empire which so happen's to have it's sights currently set on my homeland.

By the way, I'm from a 50/50 Muslim-Christian town In Lebanon, and the name of the town is after that of a Orthodox religious figure named Elias. Iraq, Yemen, SAUDI ARABIA, basically all countries excluding Lebanon, Syria, and Palestine (Plus parts of Egypt) hardly bare any resemblance to the above mentioned countries. Those countries are know as Bilad El Sham. We are not anyone's enemy. We are peace loving to the extreme. We also happen to have just as much, if not more freedom than you, where I come from that is. It's really no different to how you guy's live in Texas. And yea, we have a lot of inbred backwards folk, but we look down on them just as much as you. However you just believe the specious presentation of the middle east, and lie via omission provided to you by your media, who is owned by a particular tribe which bares affinity with a country which covets a certain swath of land represented on their flag of two rivers. If you guys weren't so full of shit in your cultural indictments, you would be invading countries that are relevant to the matter, not the ones where Christians and Jews have been living for 3000 years.

Bottom line, your country is run by a big gang, like any other country, and that gang happens to be Zionist Jews. The only Countries your foreign policy attacks are the ones opposed to a particular way of doing banking, and those that possess desirable land (mountainous, and less arid) that certain folk covet. It is political agendas, the world doesn't work like a it would in a theatre. Religions, cultures, and peoples come and go, you need to identify the constants.
    You will find a lot of material here on SBR that agrees with you on that. Having stated that, it seems like have a myriad of excuses for the violence that plagues your communities. Oh, I forget you think it's the Jews fault. But look at some of the leaders of your people in the Hussein's, Kaddafi's, Assad's etc. When Americans compare their leaders (who are not saints for sure) to yours it just seems like many Arab leaders are brutal thugs. And you can not deny that the threat of violence is used to keep Muslim traditions intact. And I am interested to get your views on the 911 attacks orchestrated by Bin Laden. Was that justified against the Great Satan or was it a horrible act of terrorism orchestrated by sociopaths?

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    pouy.........your sister have a dot on her forehead pal?
    you see, American's like you love to revel in ignorance. You where it as a badge of honor, as you have been subconcously programmed to do by your culture creators/degenerators. Hindus where those dots on their heads. This ad hominem insult is a perfect example of why you possess the ignorant misconceptions you do. The media has for decades been equating Arabia from Lebanon, to Yemen, and Iraq, to Morocco, with the undesirable, seemingly alien aspects of much more easterly places, such as India and Pakistan, in order to justify to you the scourging of the innocent people whom your masters seek to destroy.
    ahmiss............your sister have a dot on her forehead pal?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

He does have excuses for everything, doesn't he?
    "It's just a one off"
    "It was blown outta proportion"

I have to read the run-on, comma-less posts twice, to sort through his attempts at english.

He blasts me for assuming that he is religious yet, doesn't deny that he is.

He accuses everyone of displaying their ignorance yet makes a ton of assumptions himself.
    Like calling me American or assuming the nationality or religion of other posters.

This was a fun thread but, I'm done with this angry arab now!
    GL

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

yea, I know the example to which you are referring, mainly because the event of such a thing is so rare, and when it does occur, it's blown out of proportion to reinforce idiot's predispositions like yourself, for hate and division. The incident to which you are referring involved a KURDISH girl, who was from the yezidi sect. They are not Muslim, and it was with a Muslim lad that she engaged in her amative behavior.
    Blown out of proportion? Are you fukking kidding me? This wasn't something that was on the local Fox news in the U.S. This was a video that was uploaded by some sick fukk over there. I watched the video and couldn't believe the animalistic behavior of these people. It made it worse that so many people were recording it on their cellphones showing that they were not as primitive as the actions of the video had led you to believe, but still acted in a manner reminiscent of barbarians.

There have been numerous videos of women being tortured to death this way by Muslims. The Islamic religion is a religion based on fear with silly beliefs that make you scratch your head and wonder "How can these people actually believe that"? Not that Christianity is any better, but at least it has evolved over the years and eliminated it's hostile violent ways.

Marv001
    Marv001's Avatar Become A Pro!

Didn't see the commercial during the Super Bowl, did the network pull it?

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

I could barely see straight by halftime so I have no idea if it was run or not

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

nuke it all and turn it into one big giant parking lot...ahmiss can volunteer to hold the bomb so he can have his thirty virgins...

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by Marv001 View Post
    Didn't see the commercial during the Super Bowl, did the network pull it?
    Yes........it ran. It was the race for Coca Cola commercial. Sure.......it included a few arabs and their camels............not racist in the least bit. If an arab thinks that commercial was racist........they have an inferiority complex.

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

would of made more sense if the guy had a bomb strapped to him and blew himself up....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sweep

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    "Towel heads" What kind of low life bigot are you?

First 123