king_danilo92
    king_danilo92's Avatar Become A Pro!

its a black mans world

theyre taking over the world. they take all our white women, they kill it in professional sports, they have all the money in the world, theres more and more of them. white women would rather be with a black man than a white man, sad.

king_danilo92

and now we have a black president, the music industry is basically all black... i wonder in 10-20 years, white people are going to be considered minorities

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3198

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by king_danilo92 View Post
    and now we have a black president, the music industry is basically all black... i wonder in 10-20 years, white people are going to be considered minorities

It's all in your head. With all due respect, yes, I see many young black men with young white women. However, I work at 9 different elementary schools, and the majority of the parents are of the same ethnicity. So when the black man is done having sex with your women, you can still breed with her. This is why you are careful about the women you find.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

worst thread on the interweb since back when dial up first started

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

we still have hockey

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

East St. Louis food stamp line fight

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/358...amp-line-fight

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I feel sorry for the black man in this country because the Democrats are continuing to keep them in poverty.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I feel sorry for the black man in this country because the Democrats are continuing to keep them in poverty.
    you do have a point there.

Kermit

They think Obama is their friend because they share the same skin color, but Obama wants to keep them just where they are and never advance to become anything in the future except Democratic voters that produce Democratic voters by bribing them with "Obama Money" and handouts.

This is no way to lead a race of people to the promise land.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QaMzGFVccSQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mmmmm SANG it donny SANG it

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post

It's all in your head. With all due respect, yes, I see many young black men with young white women. However, I work at 9 different elementary schools, and the majority of the parents are of the same ethnicity. So when the black man is done having sex with your women, you can still breed with her. This is why you are careful about the women you find.
    Actually population estimates show that just over 50 percent of children younger than 1 last year were black, Hispanic, Asian American or in another minority group. The minority is going to be the new majority. It's inevitable.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14055

The author of this thread is a moron.

elchristo
    elchristo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 411

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    kool aid isent a food, D is the right answer

elchristo
    elchristo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 411

the thread starter is dumb but its time for patrice o neal to explain black people to white people

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SBRMAN23

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

theyre taking over the world. they take all our fat white women, they kill it in professional sports, they have all the money in the world, theres more and more of them. fat white women would rather be with a black man than a white man, sad.
    fixed

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    They think Obama is their friend because they share the same skin color, but Obama wants to keep them just where they are and never advance to become anything in the future except Democratic voters that produce Democratic voters by bribing them with "Obama Money" and handouts.

This is no way to lead a race of people to the promise land.
    You have a great point. If there is one party for the African Americans in this country, it is the Republican Party. Just on this site alone you can sense conservatives would be waiting with open arms to help blacks. I hardly see any known SBR Republicans say anything remotely raciest, or something that would be deemed a negative stereotype when it comes to "urban america".

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    You have a great point. If there is one party for the African Americans in this country, it is the Republican Party. Just on this site alone you can sense conservatives would be waiting with open arms to help blacks. I hardly see any known SBR Republicans say anything remotely raciest, or something that would be deemed a negative stereotype when it comes to "urban america".
    For the record, I do not consider myself a Democrat nor a Republican. I think both parties have their strong suits and their weaknesses. But for crying out loud, when the Democratic party were pro-slave in the 1800's the slave owners supplied the black slaves with food and shelter in exchange for work, now fast forward 200+ years later after slavery is gone and you still have the Democratic party giving food and shelter only this time in exchange for the black people's allegiance to their party. I hate to say it, but it's almost like slavery never left.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Quote Originally Posted by elchristo View Post
    the thread starter is dumb but its time for patrice o neal to explain black people to white people

ONe of the funniest dudes in the world RIP to the big guy he was great O&A show him and all the other dudes on it are funny as shittt

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

theyre taking over the world. they take all our white women, they kill it in professional sports, they have all the money in the world, theres more and more of them. white women would rather be with a black man than a white man, sad.

Your sexual insecurities are so severe they even shows up in your posts at a gambling forum.

"They have all the money in the world"...You have down syndrome to go along with your black cok fetish.

king_danilo92

im just bein real