Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Why Russian culture is going strong and why there is no place in our folk for lipsing

here is why- u can't fake this stuff
    Last edited by Russian Rocket; 01-24-13 at 06:05 PM.

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Don't let the liberals do to Russia what they have done to America. Root them out by any means necessary.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    Don't let the liberals do to Russia what they have done to America. Root them out by any means necessary.
    There is no place for liberals in Russia...but we also respect difference in color...and I suggest u do the same

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    There is no place for liberals in Russia...but we also respect difference in color...and I suggest u do the same
    heh. A heartwarming sentiment. I wonder if you could keep it if you were in say Atlanta, Georgia

Skip to the third from last sentence in this if you dont have time to read it all
    http://plato.acadiau.ca/COURSES/POLS/Grieve/3593/Russia/racism04.html

Last edited by TheCentaur; 01-24-13 at 06:37 PM.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    heh. A heartwarming sentiment. I wonder if you could keep it if you were in say Atlanta, Georgia
    http://plato.acadiau.ca/COURSES/POLS.../racism04.html
    I say I lived in US for 20 years in many race centric places- yeah I can keep up

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Skip to the third from last sentence in this if you dont have time to read it all
    http://plato.acadiau.ca/COURSES/POLS/Grieve/3593/Russia/racism04.html

the better question would be can u keep up in Russia- I say in about 5 sec u gonna try to call ur mom

TheRifleman

I get along with everyone, just don't push my buttons, as I'm the last person you want to mess with.

And who are you kidding??? you people are extremely racist and nationalistic.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Why are you here, Mr. ******?'

Back in the USSR, racial tolerance was a top priority, but in today's Russia,writes MARK MACKINNON, people of colour live in perpetual fear. Xenophobia is on the rise, and violent skinheads don't deserve all the blame
    By MARK MACKINNON
    Globe and Mail, Saturday, January 31, 2004 - Page F3

Even sitting in the campus cafeteria, just steps from his dorm room, Tolessa is afraid.

A 21-year-old Ethiopian whose dark skin and black hair single him out both against the white background of a snowy Moscow winter and among his fair-skinned Russian classmates, he is afraid at first to speak about the racism he has faced, worried about the retribution it may bring. Finally, he agrees to talk, but chooses to sit at a table partly hidden by plastic trees and asks that his last name not appear in print.
    "We are afraid even to mention it," the thin physical mathematics student says, dropping his voice as a blond waitress delivers coffee. "This group, the skinheads, they are not small in number. In fact, I sometimes feel as though they are half the population of Moscow. People tell us to leave this country, that Russia is only for the Russians."

Tolessa, who studies at Moscow's famous People's Friendship University, goes on to describe a life dominated by fear. When a Nigerian man was beaten to death by neo-Nazis near the campus recently, every African in the city felt a shiver down the back, he says, knowing it could have been them.

"We stay on the campus and, if we want to go anywhere, we have to organize a group. Maybe in a group they won't attack us," Tolessa says as a friend nods in agreement. "We can't go out after 6 p.m., especially on the metro. When people look at us, they just see our colour -- they call us 'chorniyy' [black]."
    It's a long way from the days when the Soviet Union bragged of seamlessly blending its Slavic, Caucasian and Central Asian populations, claiming to have created a non-racial "homo sovieticus," while condemning the United States and other Western countries for their inequalities and racial violence.

TheCentaur

the better question would be can u keep up in Russia- I say in about 5 sec u gonna try to call ur mom
    Don't even know what you're talking about keeping up, I said I wondered if you could keep your heartwarming respect for different colors living in Atlanta, Georgia.

What would happen in 5 seconds in Russia that would make me want to call my mom? I will be going there soon on a spy mission and would like a heads up

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Don't even know what you're talking about keeping up, I said I wondered if you could keep your heartwarming respect for different colors living in Atlanta, Georgia.

What would happen in 5 seconds in Russia that would make me want to call my mom? I will be going there soon on a spy mission and would like a heads up
    I guess u gonna be the one to find out...please don't forget to rotate ur avatar pix while u at it

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I get along with everyone, just don't push my buttons, as I'm the last person you want to mess with.

And who are you kidding??? you people are extremely racist and nationalistic.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Why are you here, Mr. ******?'

Back in the USSR, racial tolerance was a top priority, but in today's Russia,writes MARK MACKINNON, people of colour live in perpetual fear. Xenophobia is on the rise, and violent skinheads don't deserve all the blame
    By MARK MACKINNON
    Globe and Mail, Saturday, January 31, 2004 - Page F3

Even sitting in the campus cafeteria, just steps from his dorm room, Tolessa is afraid.

A 21-year-old Ethiopian whose dark skin and black hair single him out both against the white background of a snowy Moscow winter and among his fair-skinned Russian classmates, he is afraid at first to speak about the racism he has faced, worried about the retribution it may bring. Finally, he agrees to talk, but chooses to sit at a table partly hidden by plastic trees and asks that his last name not appear in print.
    "We are afraid even to mention it," the thin physical mathematics student says, dropping his voice as a blond waitress delivers coffee. "This group, the skinheads, they are not small in number. In fact, I sometimes feel as though they are half the population of Moscow. People tell us to leave this country, that Russia is only for the Russians."

Tolessa, who studies at Moscow's famous People's Friendship University, goes on to describe a life dominated by fear. When a Nigerian man was beaten to death by neo-Nazis near the campus recently, every African in the city felt a shiver down the back, he says, knowing it could have been them.

"We stay on the campus and, if we want to go anywhere, we have to organize a group. Maybe in a group they won't attack us," Tolessa says as a friend nods in agreement. "We can't go out after 6 p.m., especially on the metro. When people look at us, they just see our colour -- they call us 'chorniyy' [black]."
    It's a long way from the days when the Soviet Union bragged of seamlessly blending its Slavic, Caucasian and Central Asian populations, claiming to have created a non-racial "homo sovieticus," while condemning the United States and other Western countries for their inequalities and racial violence.
    the short answer is we're not racist- we just dont like outsiders...Russia has no other color than white- it's pretty hard to be racist in that kinda enviroment don't u think?

TheCentaur

I guess u gonna be the one to find out...please don't forget to rotate ur avatar pix while u at it
    "We are a country who respects everyone and their differences but you wouldn't last 5 seconds we're such a bunch of tough guys"

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Since u were so iger to ask for it- let me put it like this for u ...what's gonna happen in russia? u gonna cry and call ur mom after being robbed in Sheremetevo...what else is gonna happen? You gonna pretend that nothing happened- should I continue?[

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

hey u also gonna login to forum and tell everyone how tuf u were and how weak the russian attack was
    am I right?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

"We are a country who respects everyone and their differences but you wouldn't last 5 seconds we're such a bunch of tough guys"
    let me give u one final lesson dont ever fukk up ur guest membership...

TheCentaur

Hey RussianRacket is just watched the video in your original post and don't have a clue what this thread is even about.

I knew a Russian guy in school one time. Seemed like a nice guy, smoked like a chimney. Guy talked and talked but never seemed to say a damn thing, didn't make any sense. You remind me of him.

Also, why are you proud that you have a high crime rate in your country? Also, are you Ukrainian, Russian, Chechnyian? Just wondering.

Hey you want to play heads up in the poker room?
    Last edited by TheCentaur; 01-24-13 at 07:33 PM.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Hey RussianRacket is just watched the video in your original post and don't have a clue what this thread is even about.

I knew a Russian guy in school one time. Seemed like a nice guy, smoked like a chimney. Guy talked and talked but never seemed to say a damn thing, didn't make any sense. You remind me of him.

Also, why are you proud that you have a high crime rate in your country? Also, are you Ukrainian, Russian, Chechnyian? Just wondering.

Hey you want to play heads up in the poker room?
    yawn

TheRifleman

the short answer is we're not racist- we just dont like outsiders...Russia has no other color than white- it's pretty hard to be racist in that kinda enviroment don't u think?
    you're a moron

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

you're a moron
    u almost hurt my feelings with that one - in Russia we do have vacancies for clowns...plz apply...muahaha bring ur rifle too...we gonna take a look at it...muahhaa
    Last edited by Russian Rocket; 01-24-13 at 07:38 PM.

TheCentaur

u almost hurt my feelings with that one - in Russia we do have vacancies for clowns...plz apply

You going to play or what pal

Oh shit I just saw your points situation, you want me to flow you 6 points for the tourney tonight comrade?

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

C'mon bro, my country was part of the USSR, and you damn well know russians are racist as hell. You'll be watching the news and they'll be like " today, a negro got stabbed, etc". Ne pizdi vasya.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

You going to play or what pal

Oh shit I just saw your points situation, you want me to flow you 6 points for the tourney tonight comrade?
    hey at least someone keeps track of the point situation here...what a dummy

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post
    C'mon bro, my country was part of the USSR, and you damn well know russians are racist as hell. You'll be watching the news and they'll be like " today, a negro got stabbed, etc". Ne pizdi vasya.
    am not ur bro- if u were a true russian u would not bullshit here with " yeah u know..I am too kinda somwhat there"
    GTFO with this bullshit

TheCentaur

hey at least someone keeps track of the point situation here...what a dummy
    It's about 1 inch to the left of your posts, it's not hard. Put down the vodka Nicolai

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

It's about 1 inch to the left of your posts, it's not hard. Put down the vodka Nicolai
    haaa what a retard try to pull something like this on ur arrival in Sheremetevo puppet...50 to 1 u gonna be smiling like a Mona Lisa and asking questions about culture

TheCentaur

Ur pure entertainment comrade

I'm flying into Sankt Petersburg anyway

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Ur pure entertainment comrade

I'm flying into Sankt Petersburg anyway
    that's not how u spell Pete's ...but anyway what days u gonna be there?
    since u were so vocal here...

TheCentaur

that's not how u spell Pete's ...but anyway what days u gonna be there?
    since u were so vocal here...
    How do you spell it?

I ain't gay, back off

TheRifleman

Russia is a sshithole in the past...now and into the future..russians are losers..what are they good at? What have they invented?

They are a bunch of inbred morons...nothing more, nothing less
    They don't have a clue.

you long to be America...but it will NEVER HAPPEN

russia

Last edited by TheRifleman; 01-24-13 at 08:05 PM.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

How do you spell it?

I ain't gay, back off
    it's not about gay...it's about letting u know know what time it is

TheRifleman

http://vk.com/topic-12648877_25206945?offset=60

Do you want to leave Russia?
    Yes
    161 (70.61%)
    No
    67 (29.39%)

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

http://vk.com/topic-12648877_25206945?offset=60

Do you want to leave Russia?
    Yes
    <nobr>161 (70.61%)</nobr>
    No
    <nobr>67 (29.39%)</nobr>
    mush I have two houses in California- come back to me some other time...I let u hold my dikk

TheCentaur

mush I have two houses in California- come back to me some other time...I let u hold my dikk
    Is that you Andrey Arlovsky?

You have a porcelain chin pal

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Is that you Andrey Arlovsky?

You have a porcelain chin pal
    u got me- we're doing all we can in Minsk to fix this issue

hang on n you've been in Russia many times but u dont fukking know what Minsk is...u have to look it up...I understand it mush...u still haven't answer the question about ur arrival dates
    Last edited by Russian Rocket; 01-24-13 at 08:38 PM.

TheRifleman

This is the most fun they have in Russia.....

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

This is the most fun they have in Russia.....
    hey quick question...how can u be so fukking lame?

12 Last