pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Which theory on women is more true???

This thread is meant for both serious and comical purposes and should only be taken halfway seriously.

There are two theories that I find very interesting and they can apply to most women.

1. Briffault's Law- The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.(In other words, if the female NO LONGER HAS USE FOR THE MALE, the woman will leave)

2. Beckhap's Law- A woman's intelligence is inversely proportional to her attractiveness.

This thread may get deep, deeper than Atlantis....all comments are appreciated.

Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
    This thread is meant for both serious and comical purposes and should only be taken halfway seriously.

There are two theories that I find very interesting and they can apply to most women.

1. Briffault's Law- The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.(In other words, if the female NO LONGER HAS USE FOR THE MALE, the woman will leave)

2. Beckhap's Law- A woman's intelligence is inversely proportional to her attractiveness.

This thread may get deep, deeper than Atlantis....all comments are appreciated.
    The female if given the role as traditional caregiver does determine in a large part what the conditions of the family are. If she is loving, attentive and shows the man she needs him and trusts him to make the right decisions (even if she doesn't) then the family unit is more likely to succeed. If she is too busy being independent and proving that she can make it on her own then odds are good the family unit will not succeed.

As for the intelligence, well I guess that really just depends on the woman... or the guy's perception of the woman. Some women are just better at hiding their intelligence than others.
    Points Awarded:

pouyasophy gave Blondie 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.