pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Where do all the good girls go?

I was just listening to one of my favorite songs and the artist asks

"Where do all the good girls (ladies) go? What club do they 'hang' at?"

I was thinking the same thing...can anyone answer that? Are there any specific locations where classy, loyal women in the United States might be? I live in the city with the best weather in the world but I'm not sure where to go...All funny and serious comments are appreciated...

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

Church

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

You probably wont find that woman in the US

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i go to church and there are good girls but not really attractive. good girls pretend they are good girls till they are saying "I don't normally do this" while in your bed at 4am after meeting at a bar and their face in a pillow

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

They are all banging the same gino douche bags at the club.

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

i am so sick of girls any more. If your not a douche/ or a star athelete you have no shot with a smoke show. The only thing thats left are fatties and i am sick and fukking tired of boosting their ego and lowering mine....

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
    "Where do all the good girls (ladies) go? What club do they 'hang' at?"
    They hang out with their friends. Rare ladies like that don't need to go slut it up at the bars or clubs for self-esteem, but they have large diverse social circles. Your key to bagging one is getting inside their social circle, endearing yourself to a few of them, and waiting for the inevitable setup. I know a bunch of dudes who all scored 8's or 9's, and almost all of us did it like that. The other one was church, and I'll assume you aren't interested in that.

Bigshooter
    Bigshooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Good Girls Go To Heaven

Bad Girls Go To My Place

pouyasophy

Church? I want a classy girl, not a stupid one.

Clubs? I want a classy girl, not a slutty one who will f*ck someone with a nice car or watch.

There are a few girls looking good at the gym but that's the most douchey place to approach a woman, right?

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
    Church? I want a classy girl, not a stupid one.

Clubs? I want a classy girl, not a slutty one who will f*ck someone with a nice car or watch.

There are a few girls looking good at the gym but that's the most douchey place to approach a woman, right?
    I'm not trying to be funny or insulting here but didn't you say you are from the Middle East? Have you tried meeting other Middle Eastern girls in your community/social circle? If you are trying to meet a white girl I just think you are going to have a hard time meeting one with all the characteristics you want that would date outside of her race.

Yotone
    Yotone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

its not about where they are, its about where you're at and what you do when the opportunity arises.
    Sounds like you just want to blame someone or something else for you being lonely.
    But the fact is, good single women are everywhere you go.

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by Yotone View Post
    its not about where they are, its about where you're at and what you do when the opportunity arises.
    Sounds like you just want to blame someone or something else for you being lonely.
    But the fact is, good single women are everywhere you go.
    I agree with your first sentence...however, I'm not blaming something else or someone, I'm asking for advice as to where they may be (the mall? the beach?) I can understand that I may have come off as "blaming the opposite sex" for my loneliness, but that's far from the case. If I was bitter or angry I wouldn't be considering looking for a woman in the first place...I'm simply looking for suggestions and if someone has a funny comment, it's more than welcome.

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    I'm not trying to be funny or insulting here but didn't you say you are from the Middle East? Have you tried meeting other Middle Eastern girls in your community/social circle? If you are trying to meet a white girl I just think you are going to have a hard time meeting one with all the characteristics you want that would date outside of her race.

I actually look white, so that's not a problem. Most Americans can't tell what ethnicity I am as I look very American. I'm not looking for a particular race, just a particular "style." Girls who are too negative, skinny, fat, or needy are the only ones I am not interested in.

Yotone

OK you wanna know what change the ball game for me?
    someone said to me this one saying and it forever changed me, "He who hesitates, masterbates."
    I laughed it off but when i was at home alone it hit me in the head like a brick.

I remember saying this to myself constantly when there was a chance. yah i struck out probably 9 out of 10 times but i did get laid.

Theres a thin line that separates confidence and arrogance. if you master that you'll be fine.

Dont be afraid to tell a girl on the beach how nice that bikini looks. then walk away and try to pick her up a few hours later on.
    Dont be that sleazy guy that tries those pick up lines or puts on the full court press from the get go. girls can smell that a mile away.

TheCentaur

Really the best way to meet a girl is through friends. Most girls with any sense will want a guy to have people who can vouch for them. Just randomly meeting the perfect girl is kind of a fairytale

TheCentaur

someone said to me this one saying and it forever changed me, "He who hesitates, masterbates."
    I laughed it off but when i was at home alone it hit me in the head like a brick.
    Were you masterbating when this happened? That would be classic

Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

I remember saying this to myself constantly when there was a chance. yah i struck out probably 9 out of 10 times but i did get laid.

Theres a thin line that separates confidence and arrogance. if you master that you'll be fine.

Dont be afraid to tell a girl on the beach how nice that bikini looks. then walk away and try to pick her up a few hours later on.
    Dont be that sleazy guy that tries those pick up lines or puts on the full court press from the get go. girls can smell that a mile away.
    It's similar to how a dog can sense fear in people...

Yotone

Desperation and arrogance is an ugly smelling cologne.

Yotone

Im not ashamed to say it but thats basically when and how it happend.
    Were you masterbating when this happened? That would be classic

Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Desperation and arrogance is an ugly smelling cologne.
    Most definitely! Lack of self confidence is obvious too, although credit is given for someone that tries to have it and just hasn't fully achieved it yet...

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

Just have a fist full of 100 dollar bills. Chicks like that.

Thread closed!

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Just have a fist full of 100 dollar bills. Chicks like that.

Thread closed!
    The best is to accidentally drop your roll wrapped in a rubberband out of your pocket as they walk by

Yotone

Let me know the next time you do that. i want to test out my new nikes.
    The best is to accidentally drop your roll wrapped in a rubberband out of your pocket as they walk by

TheCentaur

Let me know the next time you do that. i want to test out my new nikes.
    Only in front of girls wearing heels or slow shoes