TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Youngest India rapist ripped out girls intestines after raping her

and suggested that she be thrown off bus naked...will only get max 3 years in juvenile detention!!

He would be tried as an adult in the US....that's for sure. If she was my daughter, and he only got 3 years, ( the rest will receive the death penalty if convicted) he wouldn't last but a few hours, maybe a few days if I couldn't find him....

What kind of animals are these Indians, anyway???

A juvenile who is one of six suspects accused of gang raping and murdering a 23-year-old medical student in Delhi was the most violent of all the attackers, police say.

A police spokesman said that the juvenile sexually abused his victim twice and ripped out her intestines with his bare hands.

Because of his age, he is the only one of the six who cannot be sentenced to death if found guilty. He will be tried in a juvenile court.

Five adults have been charged with rape and murder and police say they plan to push for the death penalty.

However, the maximum sentence the juvenile can receive under existing law is three years.

According to the Hindustan Times, the charges against the juvenile show he also suggested throwing her from the moving bus naked.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

That's one place you couldn't pay me to go, India.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dan Kelly

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Indians are liars and cheats. I was promised a flat rate of $100 a month(Including tax) for my current services at Dish Network if I would switch to Direct TV. My bill has been over $120 each month and the Indian says that Direct TV's billing is wrong and Direct TV tell me that he was wrong with his quote.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Indians are liars and cheats. I was promised a flat rate of $100 a month(Including tax) for my current services at Dish Network if I would switch to Direct TV. My bill has been over $120 each month and the Indian says that Direct TV's billing is wrong and Direct TV tell me that he was wrong with his quote.
    This is the norm with these companies. Sign you up with lies deal with the pissed off customer later

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    This is the norm with these companies. Sign you up with lies deal with the pissed off customer later
    I asked this man several times before I agreed if he was certain that it would be this rate and if he was sure and could guarantee it. He told me that our conversation was being recorded and he could lose his job over not being truthful. I know he was from India because during our conversation he told me that he was in fact from India(I asked him about his accent) but funny enough, his first name was "Jim" and his last name was a major city here in the U.S.

I said to him, wait a minute, your name is "Jim ->insert city here<-" and he laughed and said Yes.

Giogeorge
    Giogeorge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 560

Indians have scientists and mathematicians in abundance yet they lack American ingenuity. We create they just copy

Mikica28
    Update your status
    Mikica28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15560

he should be killed and that is that

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

DirectTV did this to me until:

Call them and demand to speak to their retentions department. Tell them your rate is high and you don't know why, and you are switching over to (Insert Cable Company) unless something is done immediately.

You will speak to (in my case) a US person, who will actually lower your rate pretty dramatically and insert some freebies.

They will start off by lowballing the decrease in rate, tell them its still not good enough, and tell them what YOU WANT to pay a month regardless of the service.

Worked for me.

After you come to an agreement, make up free promotions that you heard they are doing even if you never did... like Free HBO or Showtime for 3 months, usually they throw it in and shut you the fuk up.

But fuk Indians.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Shoot him in the back of the head.

Problem solved.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

He should be publicly raped by random strangers until he croaks.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Spedizzo View Post

Call them and demand to speak to their retentions department. Tell them your rate is high and you don't know why, and you are switching over to (Insert Cable Company) unless something is done immediately.

You will speak to (in my case) a US person, who will actually lower your rate pretty dramatically and insert some freebies.

They will start off by lowballing the decrease in rate, tell them its still not good enough, and tell them what YOU WANT to pay a month regardless of the service.

Worked for me.

After you come to an agreement, make up free promotions that you heard they are doing even if you never did... like Free HBO or Showtime for 3 months, usually they throw it in and shut you the fuk up.

But fuk Indians.
    I basically have the "everything there is to get package" and was Paying $135+change a month with Dish Network and then "Jim" (who actually talked me into Dish Network 3 years ago) called and offered me the NFL Ticket for Free for the first year and a flat rate of $100 a month for a 24 month contract with Direct TV, so I am locked in with them for 2 years, so i am not quite sure if I can threaten them with leaving, because I cannot yet.

Is there a fraud department that I can contact?

TheRifleman

This is thread about a young lady being brutally raped and then killed by brutality that is unthinkable.

How and why did the subject change to Dish Network?? Who gives two fukks?

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    This is thread about a young lady being brutally raped and then killed by brutality that is unthinkable.

How and why did the subject change to Dish Network?? Who gives two fukks?
    An Indian man who works for Direct TV and Dish Network raped me.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Fidel_CashFlow, and onacloud

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    An Indian man who works for Direct TV and Dish Network raped me.

You have finally proved that you are a real moron....case closed.
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 01-19-13 at 06:09 PM.

Scalamanga
    Scalamanga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by Spedizzo View Post

Worked for me.

But fuk Indians.
    Did this as well. They lowered my monthly bill 33% and threw in the NFL Sunday ticket for free along with Starz for three months. Plan on doing it again this summer.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

its the dark tint skin, just think if they were even darker,

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    its the dark tint skin, just think if they were even darker,
    You're a fuking racist.

And people on here know your name, your fat face, your family, and where you live.

Not very smart fatboy.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Rifleman, if good men do nothing, then you are set obviously, but I am curious, do you have a Plan B if/when good men do something? I doubt you would just pack it in like a basketball team down 15 with 2 minutes to play. What would you do?

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

yet the US brings them here to do our jobs for less money and we outsource everything else to them...they faak us coming and going ...faak India and Pakistan too...faaking vultures...

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by Spanks View Post
    yet the US brings them here to do our jobs for less money and we outsource everything else to them...they faak us coming and going ...faak India and Pakistan too...faaking vultures...

that's real talk right there

Nova99
    Nova99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by Spanks View Post
    we wouldnt bring them here if we had enough in the engineering and science fields. Not only do we not produce enough to fill the spots the ones we do hire are more worried about job hopping so they can make more and more money rather than advance in their field of study.

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

anyone who would rip out someone intestines with their bare hands should have to go through the same.

Spanks
    me pee pee

a masters degree from India isnt work the paper its written on...I have personally witnessed how these mongrels operate...they do the same thing...once they get here they hop from job to job upping their greedy filthy(they smell from head to toe like pure shit...breath is worse) fingers on every last cent they can get their hands on...while US born americans graduate from college and cant find jobs these mfers are taking...faak them...

Spanks
    me pee pee

Quote Originally Posted by GOIRISH View Post
    anyone who would rip out someone intestines with their bare hands should have to go through the same.
    they should torture then execute him and all his family in public...painfully...a piece at a time until a quick chop lops off his head and he can see watch just happened to him...

Spanks
    me pee pee

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    that's real talk right there