dodger33
    Kershnasty
    dodger33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

This is what our world has turned into

After considering the situation, woman concludes that somebody needs to be held accountable for the welfare of her children

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Nappy ass ho is too dumb to know any better. I feel for those little kiddos............not much of a chance coming from that.......half will end up behind bars.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

wow

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

business as usual

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    business as usual
    For reggies

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

hilarious

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

mean while I lose 55$ outta my fuckkn check.....fuckkn obama...off the books looking better by the day

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

It's a VAGINA, not a CLOWN CAR bitch...

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

penetrating monkey logic
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dodger33

nate turner
    Update your status
    nate turner's Avatar Become A Pro!

meanwhile..........................

AIG, who you as a so called taxpayer offered a bailout to, is now suing the US FED................ NOT A WORD FROM YOU MUTTS.

BET ISLANDS has allegedly stolen 1.5 million dollars from gamblers................................ ........NOT A WORD FROM THE MUTTS.

HSBC laundering DRUG money and not one Indictment.............................. ..........................NOPE STILL CRICKETS.

SOLYNDRA 385 million stolen from the US taxpayers ........................................ ..................OUTRAGE...NOPE

ACCORDING TO THE CATO INSTITUTE 93 BILLION DOLLARS IN GOVERNMENT SPENDING ON CORPORATE WELFARE FOR RICH CAUCASOID.................I AM SURE THE SAVAGES ON SBR WILL START AN INTELLECTUAL THREAD ABOUT THIS.

P.S ..............TO WHOEVER SENT ME A PM AFTER I WROTE WHAT I DEEPLY FELT ABOUT STUART SCOTT.....I HAVE 10 PM'S FROM THE SUMMER I DO NOT AND WILL NOT CHECK THEM, THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

TO THE RIGHTEOUS...........................PEAC E BE UPON YOU

TO THE REAL BLOOD SUCKERS.............(NOT THE DUPES CONSTANTLY DISPLAYED ACROSS YOUR IDIOT BOX AND JEW-TUBE CHANNEL).........................OFF YOURSELF FOR THE GOOD OF RIGHTEOUS.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by nate turner View Post

AIG, who you as a so called taxpayer offered a bailout to, is now suing the US FED................ NOT A WORD FROM YOU MUTTS.

BET ISLANDS has allegedly stolen 1.5 million dollars from gamblers................................ ........NOT A WORD FROM THE MUTTS.

HSBC laundering DRUG money and not one Indictment.............................. ..........................NOPE STILL CRICKETS.

SOLYNDRA 385 million stolen from the US taxpayers ........................................ ..................OUTRAGE...NOPE

ACCORDING TO THE CATO INSTITUTE 93 BILLION DOLLARS IN GOVERNMENT SPENDING ON CORPORATE WELFARE FOR RICH CAUCASOID.................I AM SURE THE SAVAGES ON SBR WILL START AN INTELLECTUAL THREAD ABOUT THIS.

P.S ..............TO WHOEVER SENT ME A PM AFTER I WROTE WHAT I DEEPLY FELT ABOUT STUART SCOTT.....I HAVE 10 PM'S FROM THE SUMMER I DO NOT AND WILL NOT CHECK THEM, THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

TO THE REAL BLOOD SUCKERS.............(NOT THE DUPES CONSTANTLY DISPLAYED ACROSS YOUR IDIOT BOX AND JEW-TUBE CHANNEL).........................OFF YOURSELF FOR THE GOOD OF RIGHTEOUS.
    You think there hasn't been outrage over these things, especially BetIslands on here?

It's a complex situation comparing the video in this thread and the other "transgressions" you point out. Basically IMO the female in the video and her like are a greater evil because she doesn't pay dividends, doesn't employ people, and doesn't reinvest earnings. She consumes and ensures more consumption/entitlement exponentially with each bastard, creating future burdens without any positive contribution. Simply comparing tax dollar expense doesn't measure the costs accurately.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

And those 15 children will each grow up to have 15 of their own children.

It's what they learn. It's what they know. It's what they do.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Her sideburns are the reason I'm falling in love with her.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by nate turner View Post

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

This right here is why the number of Minority Children in the U.S. under the age of One outnumbers the caucasian Children.

This is a very Scary thought for the future of this country.

15 more kids with no proper upbringing = ed up at some point.

ArchieBunker
    ArchieBunker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11356

Should arrange Seaweed to meet her she is experienced in the sack.

nate turner
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    This right here is why the number of Minority Children in the U.S. under the age of One outnumbers the caucasian Children.

This is a very Scary thought for the future of this country.

15 more kids with no proper upbringing = ed up at some point.

proper upbringing like (your words)..like eric harris and dylan klebold

how about jared loughner

how about that cave dweller ADAM (I AM DOING THE LORDS WORK) LANZA.

CAN NOT FORGET JERRY EUROPEAN SANDUSKY

TO THE RIGHTEOUS............................PEA CE BE UPON YOU

TO THE EURO SWINE THAT DWELL IN THE CESSPOOL CALL AMERICA..............................DRI NK AN A.I.D.S SHAKE

nate turner
    Update your status

Side note:

Fuk you so called black males and so called white liberals that allow this garbage to go on unchecked

i wish you fuk boys a slow death too