CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Attn: Opie, Rifleman, and other Conservatives

hey guys, found this vid, this is Ben and Skot, they are two "FTM"s who are dating each other. In other words, they were both born as biological females, then have both transitioned to male, and are now dating each other, in what would be considered a homosexual relationship, although Skot specifically has indicated that he identifies as a straight male.

What are your thoughts on this? Just whatever opinions you might have, please share, and do not hold back!

It's a great video!

THANKS!

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dr_uWu5iIn4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

I'm not a conservative; I'm a REAL AMERICAN, with BRAINS.

Don't even know what a conservative is.

------------------------------------------------------------------
    You are oddly obsessed with these freaks of nature. What's the story??

What do YOU think of these revolting animals?
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 01-13-13 at 02:37 PM.

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    You are oddly obsessed with these freaks of nature.

What's the story??
    well i would say i am very "open-minded" when it comes to gender fluidity

yes, there have been times in my life when I have questioned my own gender identity, as there are with ALL of us

why do i identify and label myself as a "male"? There are many times with ALL OF US when that does not feel "right", there are times when we all question whether we are "fully male" or not, but most of us don't say anything about it

and we all wonder if perhaps our gender identities have a lot to do with the box society puts us in, as opposed to what is naturally inside us

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post

yes, there have been times in my life when I have questioned my own gender identity, as there are with ALL of us

why do i identify and label myself as a "male"? There are many times with ALL OF US when that does not feel "right", there are times when we all question whether we are "fully male" or not, but most of us don't say anything about it

and we all wonder if perhaps our gender identities have a lot to do with the box society puts us in, as opposed to what is naturally inside us
    You are fked up. Seek help.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

look carped, god gave everyone free will, so these girls can do whatever they please with there body's. god will judge them not me or any other person

what you are trying to do is bait a conservative to say something about there lifestyle. Another reason why I can not stand people that push this stuff, look I dont push my marriage or my lifestyle on you and dont need you pushing it on me. To each their on, we all answer to God in the end.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Well with 6 Billion people on the planet, one would think at least a coupla dozen would be like this. I, for example, have a crazy number of cowlicks. There are always outliers.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

not a conservative but this is wrong on so many levels.

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    look carped, god gave everyone free will, so these girls can do whatever they please with there body's. god will judge them not me or any other person

what you are trying to do is bait a conservative to say something about there lifestyle. Another reason why I can not stand people that push this stuff, look I dont push my marriage or my lifestyle on you and dont need you pushing it on me. To each their on, we all answer to God in the end.
    interesting! So it seems to me, if I am reading between the lines of your post correctly, that you believe that there is a possibility that God will judge there lifestyle to be perfectly fine! Or are you 100% sure that God will judge them to Hell for there lifestyle, but for some reason, you don't want to come out and say that?

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    You are fked up. Seek help.
    I'm not fked up I am a Real American I don't need any help at all! It is great to be a Real American

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    not a conservative but this is wrong on so many levels.
    I'm not a conservative either, but I am trying to figure out on what levels it is wrong

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    Well with 6 Billion people on the planet, one would think at least a coupla dozen would be like this. I, for example, have a crazy number of cowlicks. There are always outliers.
    smitchay...come to the tc chat pal...fischy is hanging out

CallMeChip
    Damn good stuff, sir...
    CallMeChip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Newsflash, this just in. There is no God.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

2 ugly & mentally distributed butch lesbos.
    Freak show material.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by CallMeChip View Post
    Newsflash, this just in. There is no God.
    Tell me more Mr. Gagarin.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

I know what you mean. There are times when I question, 'does 2+2 really = 4?' Or sometimes I experience a really bad beat so I meditate and attempt to travel back in time changing the future and possibly the outcome of the game. I've learned it's futile to fight the laws of math/nature though

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5590

Loshak...love the new look (assuming you never saw this in the thread I started last week)

Notice the L's on both sides of his chest.

CallMeChip
    Damn good stuff, sir...
    CallMeChip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    Tell me more Mr. Gagarin.
    Have you spoke to ro seen him/her? Has anyone? Then by law of self-assumption they're not in existence. It's just science. Takes on similar lore to Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

poor lions fans
    as if it wasn't hard enough cheering for a 4-12 team,

now they got that mutant proppin a Megatron jersey

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Didn't watch the video. Was raised conservative but labels are just that. You can't pigeon hole anyone. To each their own. I only take acception when it's purposely pushed on others publicly. For example two males went to Temple Square in Salt Lake City to sit on a bench inside the gated temple grounds to make out. Of course they got what they wanted. Which was to be on the local news channel. Much like this video I ignore it but somehow you all think we care what you are doing. We don't. Nobody should be judged or persecuted by others for what they believe. Just realize that most conservatives will ignore it and the harder you try for attention it is only coming across as a plea for help.

I am sure this will be taken wrong on many levels but I can assure you ultra conservatives are not the ones roaming these gambling boards.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Those chics are both complete abominations, and will be judged accordingly.

Hope they both enjoy eternity in a lake of fire.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

interesting! So it seems to me, if I am reading between the lines of your post correctly, that you believe that there is a possibility that God will judge there lifestyle to be perfectly fine! Or are you 100% sure that God will judge them to Hell for there lifestyle, but for some reason, you don't want to come out and say that?

it is a sin, they will need to ask god for his forgiveness , I dont think god thinks it is fine

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    it is a sin, they will need to ask god for his forgiveness , I dont think god thinks it is fine

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    The bible is the worst document on the face of the earth for the white bread fundamentalists and traditional marriage folks to expose their children too. My friends mother would teach us in bible study stories about Lot and his daughters, Jacob and his sisters, Saul,Balaam, so many fascinating stories about Abraham, alot more violence and sex in the bible than on showtime or hbo, but the bible is more interesting.

Conservatives and fundamentalists actually make the bible boring, I appreciate alot of it more as I get older, but it is is pretty far from the white bread conservative and fundamentalist/traditional values.

Points Awarded:

shari91 gave gregm 8 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SportsPedagogy

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Those chics are both complete abominations, and will be judged accordingly.

Hope they both enjoy eternity in a lake of fire.
    Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”
    When the young man heard this, he went away sad, because he had great wealth.
    Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly I tell you, it is hard for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.”
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shari91