Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

i can't believe what i'm reading here fellas.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

No one that deals with Domino's is a virgin...bc Domino's penetrates everybody

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Either pick the shit up....or give the minimum wage worker a fuckkn tip you broke penetrates.....My goD...lady at work orders food to her cubicle...a very specific order...and dosent give the guy 1$...he comes to the 2nd floor DESK.....horrible Karma IMO....and she has plenty of $ and it s piece of shit

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

I prefer snagging my pizza through the take out option while already out and about.

When I do get take out/pizza delivered I always spend around $20 for some left overs etc and you have to throw the delivery guy $5.
    If I order over 30 bucks I tip $7 ish - 40-50 I tip $10.

They get in their car and drive your food to your door and hand it to you. If your going to tip zero then get off your fat ass and pick it up yourself imo - I would feel absolutely pathetic if I gave the delivery guy zero.....

bettilimbroke999

Moral of the story is unless you're braindead go pickup the pizza and get it FRESH...UNFUCKED WITH BY THE VOLUNTEER BEGGAR THATS DELIVERING IT...AND HALF PRICE....pizza delivery drivers should be universally fired (if you can technically fire someone you dont pay in the first place)

If you have to have your pizza delivered 2 miles, you deserve it cold, spit/jizzed on and to pay double for it
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 01-23-13 at 04:14 PM.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

I always tip $5 when I order a pizza or get a haircut.

Quit being a cheap bastard. Is $5 really that much to you?

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    +1.50 delivery charge so $3.50 tip. I had no problem tipping $3.50 back in the old days when the pizza was delivered like magic to my door in 20 mins (bc 30 mins or more and it was half price) but now days when a cold as ice pizza (damn near fukin leftovers it takes so long) I can barely tolerate eating is delivered in 45+ mins from a Domino's thats only 2 miles away penetrate em, in truth they dont deserve even the $1.50 charge for such a shitty job and these dumb fuks on here are tippin em $7.50

Now I just get it carryout (just found out theyve got some phenomenal carryout specials right now like X-large 1 topping for 10 bucks which is like 14 delivered) they charge no delivery charge and I have to tip zero and not worry about some 16 year old ****** spitting in my pizza bc I only tipped him 2 bucks ($3.50 in reality) and he cant buy a dime bag with that...and now I get it hot and fresh out the oven in 15 mins
    Just 8 days before this post you had pizza delivered to your door. Now you are doing carry out?

How fukkin often do you eat pizza you fat fukk?

wendell
    wendell's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just gave the guy say.30% last.weekend

PaperTrail07

I love when people get into %'s with small dollar tips!....LOL

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    I love when people get into %'s with small dollar tips!....LOL
    $6 bill, $2 is 33% I can't tip that much. Here's a dollar. How do people use this logic, tip the guy $3 and be done.

PaperTrail07

You said it LOL

Dharmonize
    Aces!
    Dharmonize's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9427

I always leave the delivery guy a 2 Euro tip for 8.99 pizza, if he wishes me to enjoy my meal. In case he doesn't, I hand him a tenner and don't look back...

bettilimbroke999

My money comes hard....if all you guys got high-payin jobs where a 7 dollar tip is nothing then congrats...for me thats a half hours work and I aint working a half hour just cuz some dreadlocked ghetto bunny managed to deliver an ice cold pizza to me 2 miles away in an hour....GET A REAL JOB WHERE THE OWNER ACTUALLY PAYS YOU is the greatest tip you can give any of these dumbfuks. Someone making a career as a beggar is fukin retarded...these hot girls are makin a ton waitressing when their and ass are firm and guys are prayin to get in their pants then 20 years later the fat cow cant get a 25 cent tip if she feeds ya the food herself....tipping is a fukin joke!

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3317

My money comes hard....if all you guys got high-payin jobs where a 7 dollar tip is nothing then congrats...for me thats a half hours work and I aint working a half hour just cuz some dreadlocked ghetto bunny managed to deliver an ice cold pizza to me 2 miles away in an hour....GET A REAL JOB WHERE THE OWNER ACTUALLY PAYS YOU is the greatest tip you can give any of these dumbfuks. Someone making a career as a beggar is fukin retarded...these hot girls are makin a ton waitressing when their and ass are firm and guys are prayin to get in their pants then 20 years later the fat cow cant get a 25 cent tip if she feeds ya the food herself....tipping is a fukin joke!
    Simple solution. Pick up the Pizza Pie yourself.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

So you make 14 an hour but look down on pizza delivery workers

They are probably making close to what you make an hour and they are getting stoned and listening to music most of the time.....so who's the fool here?

First ... 3456