downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    All I know is 10 years ago no charge....now "delivery charge", now unless pizzas are alot heavier than they used to be this doesnt make any sense, sounds like a bitch ass pizza place tryin to pocket their drivers tips by basically charging for a service that used to be included. I mean if they charge me 5 bucks for my waitress bringing me food I aint gonna tip the dumb bitch.

Next time your in Walmart have em tack on a few bucks for "stocking charge" and "bagging charge" etc since you idiots have so much money and want to help out....me personally I like to pay the fuckin price and get my food...plus 2 bucks for bringin me my pie and thats it, if he wants to make 20 bucks an hour go to college

Obviously inflation along with a fuel charge that has increased over 200% in 10 years doesnt register as to why an additional charge was warranted.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Funny thing is its completely random who we tip and its just based on who we're told to tip...if you were told to tip the guy flipping your burgers under the heat of a grill or the guy that buses tables and washes dishes all night for min wage all day you would tip them...but instead your told to tip the waiter that just brings the food to your table...fuckin brainwashed idiots that just tip automatically make me sick

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Obviously inflation along with a fuel charge that has increased over 200% in 10 years doesnt register as to why an additional charge was warranted.
    Guess what happens with inflation PRICES GO UP...if they raise the price of a pizza a buck and Im willing to accept the price then fine but dont start adding a bunch of bullshit charges like Im buyin a pizza from Ticketmaster or somethin

bettilimbroke999

I worked at restauraunts (including a Papa Johns as my first job) and I seen people do some fukked up stuff to people for stuff like that.

If you order from the same dominos and routinely stiff they I guarantee there is a note on your account.

And while you are quick to point out that they shouldnt have been deliver drivers, you should also realize that as deliver drivers many do not have a lot to lose.
    I just hacked the Domino's computer system and found my account...

Bettilimbroke

Notes: Bitch dont tip and needs extra jizz in his pizza

tarheelfan72
    tarheelfan72's Avatar Become A Pro!

I drove pies for 3 years in college and believe me, 80% of the orders were repeats from the same places, and EVERYONE in that restaurant knew which addresses tipped and which did not.

And people who didn't tip, deserved what they got. A little snot below that cheese adds a nice salty flavor.

Chili_Powder
    Chili_Powder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Guaranteed that once they figure out that you're not a tipper (and they will), they will fcuk with your food

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Guess what happens with inflation PRICES GO UP...if they raise the price of a pizza a buck and Im willing to accept the price then fine but dont start adding a bunch of bullshit charges like Im buyin a pizza from Ticketmaster or somethin
    Right, which is exactly what has happened. And your solution was rather than not order due to the price increase that you instead are going to stiff the delivery driver. Regardless of what they call it, its still just a price increase.

bettilimbroke999

Right, which is exactly what has happened. And your solution was rather than not order due to the price increase that you instead are going to stiff the delivery driver. Regardless of what they call it, its still just a price increase.
    No the price is the price, when I order carryout I pay the price, when I used to order delivery I paid the price...NOW when I order carryout I pay the price when I order delivery I pay the price PLUS a delivery charge. So suddenly Domino's decides they need to charge me for deliveries where before the only cost was the tip....WELL GUESS WHAT! NO TIP FOR YOU...DOMINOS SCAMMED YOU OUT OF YOUR TIP BY CHARGING ME FOR A SERVICE THAT I USED TO GET FREE AND FEEL OBLIGATED TO TIP FOR!

Also to all the former delivery drivers that talk about how they ****** with food...the next time one of you gets your head blown off by some ****** here in Memphis I will smile...you sick penetrates deserve nothing and I am even happier now that I dont tip you evil sickos. I will just get my pie carryout for now on and will pay no delivery scam charge or tip

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3549

Funny thing is its completely random who we tip and its just based on who we're told to tip...if you were told to tip the guy flipping your burgers under the heat of a grill or the guy that buses tables and washes dishes all night for min wage all day you would tip them...but instead your told to tip the waiter that just brings the food to your table...fuckin brainwashed idiots that just tip automatically make me sick

You are a prick. Enjoy your snot / spit / jizz pizza.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    You are a prick. Enjoy your snot / spit / jizz pizza.
    I order carryout now just bc you sick penetrates are sick enough to track ppl as to who to penetrate with their food just bc your employer pockets your tips...just hearing that makes me hope you guys get brain cancer but you wont get shit in the form of tips...in fact the next driver Im tellin him I paid $1.50 for this delivery...you can pick it up from your employer or tell him to quit running scams if you want to be tipped for a free service

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

No the price is the price, when I order carryout I pay the price, when I used to order delivery I paid the price...NOW when I order carryout I pay the price when I order delivery I pay the price PLUS a delivery charge. So suddenly Domino's decides they need to charge me for deliveries where before the only cost was the tip....WELL GUESS WHAT! NO TIP FOR YOU...DOMINOS SCAMMED YOU OUT OF YOUR TIP BY CHARGING ME FOR A SERVICE THAT I USED TO GET FREE AND FEEL OBLIGATED TO TIP FOR!

Also to all the former delivery drivers that talk about how they ****** with food...the next time one of you gets your head blown off by some ****** here in Memphis I will smile...you sick penetrates deserve nothing and I am even happier now that I dont tip you evil sickos. I will just get my pie carryout for now on and will pay no delivery scam charge or tip

But you do understand there is a difference in expenses between carryout and delivery correct? Fuel prices have increased at a rate substantially greater than just general inflation over the past ten years increasing almost 300% in some places. Obviously with delivery that costs of increased fuel directly affects the bottom line of pizza delivery establishments. Therefore, pizza establishments have added a delivery charge in an attempt to offset the increase in price to deliver pizzas.
    Now, Im fairly certain the delivery drivers were not big fans of this move as Im sure it took money out of there pocket but alas, there deliver drivers, what the hell are the gonna do.
    There only justice is fukking with your food when you become known as a stiff.

I have never been a delivery driver myself but did work at a Papa Johns and right or wrong those people will fukk with your food. What do you really expect? There delivery drivers.

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

what if you tip good, do they put notes on for that?

bettilimbroke999

Sorry no tippy...tipping is a place in China

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by GOIRISH View Post
    Ur on the jizz list right below me...raise your tips or get used to *** covered pizzas

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

I normally never saw it, The only time I ever saw is if it was someone that tipped what most would consider too much.

Then the drivers would fight over who got to deliver it.

I used to answer the phones for Papa Johns when I was in high school and some of the notes you would see attached to these customers houses were pretty funny.

bettilimbroke999

The more you read about what scum ppl are the more you understand guys like James Holmes...somebody prolly nutted in his pizza before he shot up that theater...if you have that attitude "right or wrong I can do whatever I want to ppl" then you deserve an AR15 shot to the head

GOIRISH

I normally never saw it, The only time I ever saw is if it was someone that tipped what most would consider too much.

Then the drivers would fight over who got to deliver it.

I used to answer the phones for Papa Johns when I was in high school and some of the notes you would see attached to these customers houses were pretty funny.
    I once had a pizza delivery girl try talking to me about my cat after i tipped her and she gave me the pizza. How do i handle unwanted small talk betweeen delivery person and myself without getting my next delivery spit on? It was awkward.

bettilimbroke999

I once had a pizza delivery girl try talking to me about my cat after i tipped her and she gave me the pizza. How do i handle unwanted small talk betweeen delivery person and myself without getting my next delivery spit on? It was awkward.
    Note: Prick blew a fuse when I made a polite remark about his pet cat...make sure he gets a couple loads of "special sauce" on his next pizza

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Ive had that before as well with waiters or whoever. I guess you deal with it however you deal with any other unwanted small talk. Nod your head, half smile and move on.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Standard tip for deliveries,haircut anything besides restaurant is 5 bucks. Anything more is fuking stupid

KingJD31

The guy takes care of your food and knows your address,give him 3 bucks next time
    Sorry I dont believe in tipping 6 bucks for a 7 dollar pizza....that's not me...if they didnt try to run their little 1.50 delivery charge scam that theyve been doin for about 10 years now I would tip 2 bucks...since they want to be slick they get 1.50 instead

bettilimbroke999

Ppl who work off tips are no different than beggars...scum of the earth that do a min wage job and have an employer that doesnt even think they're worth that yet the scumbags themselves somehow believe they are worth 20 bucks an hour and should be paid by the customers...fukin retards

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19428

The more you read about what scum ppl are the more you understand guys like James Holmes...somebody prolly nutted in his pizza before he shot up that theater...if you have that attitude "right or wrong I can do whatever I want to ppl" then you deserve an AR15 shot to the head
    Thats getting a little too cryptic you sik phuck.
    why don't you stop eating pizza,
    get a little exercise and feel better about yourself before you get any stupid ideas about mass murder you creepy stiff.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    The guy takes care of your food and knows your address,give him 3 bucks next time
    No thx I'll get carryout for now on...after hearing what I've heard in this thread that if these penetrates dont think youve tipped them enough theyll penetrate with your food I dont ever want to tip those scumbags a cent. I understand being disappointed if you dont get a tip when you have a shit job that forces you to rely on begging customers for money since your employer thinks your worthless and refuses to pay you anything but it is not mandatory and there is no excuse for poisoning some strangers food just bc they didnt tip u

KingJD31

Who forced them to take a job that depends on tips, fuk them plenty of warehouses hiring
    But you do understand there is a difference in expenses between carryout and delivery correct? Fuel prices have increased at a rate substantially greater than just general inflation over the past ten years increasing almost 300% in some places. Obviously with delivery that costs of increased fuel directly affects the bottom line of pizza delivery establishments. Therefore, pizza establishments have added a delivery charge in an attempt to offset the increase in price to deliver pizzas.
    Now, Im fairly certain the delivery drivers were not big fans of this move as Im sure it took money out of there pocket but alas, there deliver drivers, what the hell are the gonna do.
    There only justice is fukking with your food when you become known as a stiff.

I have never been a delivery driver myself but did work at a Papa Johns and right or wrong those people will fukk with your food. What do you really expect? There delivery drivers.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    Thats getting a little too cryptic you sik phuck.
    why don't you stop eating pizza,
    get a little exercise and feel better about yourself before you get any stupid ideas about mass murder you creepy stiff.
    penetrate with my food and shit will get real creepy bitch

CountNo_Account
    The Man, the Myth,the Legend, the Count
    CountNo_Account's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3779

GOIRISH

Standard tip for deliveries,haircut anything besides restaurant is 5 bucks. Anything more is fuking stupid
    what about tattoos?

My first tattoo i had no idea i needed to tip. I paid 70 bucks for initials, and then i was suppose to tip on top of that? fukk that shit.

Maximo
    Maximo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1865

If you don't have another dollar for tipping the person who brings your food and you've been bitching for hours over here; give me your paypal account and I'll send you $10 and you shut the penetrate up.

bettilimbroke999

Who forced them to take a job that depends on tips, fuk them plenty of warehouses hiring
    Exactly

What does this job pay?

Nothing we dont pay you shit, youll do volunteer work for this business and whatever the customers happen to offer you for being slave labor is yours. If they dont tip you can poison them.

Sounds good to me

You're hired!
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 01-12-13 at 10:45 PM.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19428

penetrate with my food and shit will get real creepy bitch
    stop eating pizza
    Domino's won't miss you

hit the gym you over-weight bum

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    If you don't have another dollar for tipping the person who brings your food and you've been bitching for hours over here; give me your paypal account and I'll send you $10 and you shut the penetrate up.
    I have money but I dont tip for services I've already paid for...as I said a 10 dollar pizza gets a 2 dollar tip (20%)...if they've already charged me 1.50 for the delivery service then I would be willing to tip 50 cents but I feel that would make me standout as a jackass more than tipping nothing.

Today the total was 12.67...I gave 13 and shut the door...he was tipped 1.50 delivery charge + .33 cents but never said thank you

bettilimbroke999

what about tattoos?

My first tattoo i had no idea i needed to tip. I paid 70 bucks for initials, and then i was suppose to tip on top of that? fukk that shit.
    He didnt bother to sterilize the needle next time...better get tested

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    If you bitch about tipping, you're a cheap ass.

I tip at the carryout.
    Guys hold the door open for me, and hook up the condiments and anything else they can.
    Extra punches at the frequent card holder.

Tip everybody, and tip them well.
    Life's better that way.
    Basically honor among thieves is what that his. Tipping creates scumbag hustlers out of people

bettilimbroke999

I had a poker dealer in a casino one time tell a customer she hates it when ppl say thank you for a winning hand, she said she doesnt want to hear your ty either tip her or shut the penetrate up....I told her dont worry I wont say ty (I didnt tip that bitch a cent either)

First 12345 ... Last