ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

Is her authority that she's trans or that he won the decathlon?

Caitlyn Jenner says transgender girls shouldn't get to participate on girls' sports teams because it 'just isn't fair'

https://www.yahoo.com/news/caitlyn-j...210220865.html

Caitlyn Jenner, a candidate for California governor, said in an interview Saturday that she did not believe transgender girls should be allowed to participate in girls' sports.

Jenner, a Republican who came out publicly as a trans woman in 2015, made the comments in a seemingly impromptu interview with TMZ as she walking out of a Starbucks with her dog.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i think that a born man should not compete with women. just a guess though

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 849

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    What a mess.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    i think that a born man should not compete with women. just a guess though
    I don’t think it’s fair for a guy to compete with women. Even once they become transgendered, they still have an advantage of being a man once. I think a born women should be able to compete in men’s sports, even if they become transgendered as it was not an advantage. It’s not a large number of people, so it shouldn’t be an issue. The problem becomes with someone born with both male/female organs (Hermaphrodites). They usually have to decide when young what gender to choose.

LongBall52
    LongBall52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2374

I'll RARELY EVER agree with ANYTHING whatsoever these people say. But I do agree here as it's common sense.

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

Quote Originally Posted by LongBall52 View Post
    I'll RARELY EVER agree with ANYTHING whatsoever these people say. But I do agree here as it's common sense.
    Since people are open to accepting anything, why don't they let the girl trans athletes compete against the males?

Wouldn't that be fair?

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3585

If there ever was a reason for a Political Party to give somebody the boot...

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I don’t think it’s fair for a guy to compete with women. Even once they become transgendered, they still have an advantage of being a man once. I think a born women should be able to compete in men’s sports, even if they become transgendered as it was not an advantage. It’s not a large number of people, so it shouldn’t be an issue. The problem becomes with someone born with both male/female organs (Hermaphrodites). They usually have to decide when young what gender to choose.
    agreed. and for me it comes down to the muscle mass and testosterone levels.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave pologq 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Yeah the male will always have the advantage of years with higher Testosterone & muscle development.

...except JJ