PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Pete RogueDogScholar - Where You at Bro`?

Going to be out in the great northwest soon and want to hook up with you for a minute. I imagine you can guess why. Some of you turds are going to think that I am going to give my man a handjob, oh no, no, no, no. Just want to smoke Pete`s joint. And when I write joint, I do not mean his penis!
    So I ask again, Pete, where the fukk you at?
    B t w, I resort to a message here in the "Saloon" because I sent you a p-m that you did not reply to a month or two ago and wonder if some douchbag intercepted it, or whether you do not want to be bothered. Now time will tell.

This site has gone to shit and I do not care anymore what anyone thinks of me or writes about me, `cause I KNOW what is true. And what is true is that I am mostly likely better than YOU. There are still some good men left here, so that is not directed at you, but the ones who have been abused and are not afraid to show it by abusing, or in this case, that might try to abuse others (me), good fukking luck.
    Yeah, fukk with me turds.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Thank you to all the good men for not breaking my chops. A bigger thank you to those that I have disagreed with or offended, (amusing that Pete falls into that category) as I know what a struggle it can be at times to s t f u!! So again, for the consideration to those who read the first post, thank you.
    Pete, when I shouted out to you on the 8th I was at the beginning of an ordeal, that is going to be the biggest test of my life. TO date. I am confident that I am going to be fine, some tears have been shed (even 4 min ago in this msg) as this is the saddest experience of my life, and sure to remain as such until the day I die. I hope anyway!
    In any event, 4 or 5 months ago you gave a very friend like response to a p-m that I sent, and I do not recall stepping on your toes for 2 or 3 years now (wasn`t that when I was in the funk musical group KC?!), so I sincerly thought we could have a cup of coffee or preferably a couple beers as I passed an area near where you are. I have been to 37 of the 50 states in one fashion or another (one state I count only because I had a layover there at an airport, which come to think of I had some drinks at a bar, so yes indeed I have been to Arizona!)
    In the interest of s t f u, if you read this and have the inclination - Get back at me in this thread. There are two numbers under where it reads "become a pro" that appeal to me. Especially ending in "805"! NashRamblin`gAmbler would get the significance of the number, as you would if you did a google search knowing where he lives!
    I think I have written enough to get my msg accross! I have slept about 30 something hours since the 8th and still need more.
    oh, and I don`t care if we burn one

if by chance someone provides info as to what site he hangs at or passes this msg to RogueScholar, I thank you now, as I am going to be away for awhile!

and what the fukk, let me add a play Harvard DOES NOT get it done as the 11 1/2 point dog. Wish I had a road dog winner for how I used to refer to RS, but oh well.
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 01-19-13 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Added Pick, right thing to do if it wins!!