wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

doomsday prepper show

I am watching this show right now on national geo channel. I knew these people existed, but wow they really are extreme. It would be cool to have one of these bunkers as a man cave but really to these levels? These people are worried about overpopulation or solar flares? If we get hit by a solar flare i would rather die then live underground with my inlaws for 3 years to come out to find no one. Overpopulation? What you cant move to somewhere else?

ArchieBunker
    ArchieBunker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11356

Never seen the show but it'd wise to prepare look what happened in New Orleans and New York government can careless what happens to you.

Marv001
    Marv001's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'll have to check out this show.

tad0matic
    tad0matic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2027

paranoids with money to burn. I watched a couple episodes last month, they spend tons of money so they feel safe if a supervolcano blows up, or if total economic collapse results in mobs of inner city types roaming around looting food.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

Quote Originally Posted by tad0matic View Post
    paranoids with money to burn. I watched a couple episodes last month, they spend tons of money so they feel safe if a supervolcano blows up, or if total economic collapse results in mobs of inner city types roaming around looting food.
    pretty much right there myself with what tad0matic said

sometimes, I feel a little saddened that people live like they do

darrell74

people are phuckin retarded in that show

this one episode: dude was training kids to jump in the back of a moving pickup truck, to escape whatever that situation would force a person to jump into the back of a pickup truck-PHUCKIN STUPID!!!!

darrell74

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieBunker View Post
    Never seen the show but it'd wise to prepare look what happened in New Orleans and New York government can careless what happens to you.
    I think all of us can agree with this-have extra supplies, homeowners insurance, save $ in the bank, be prepared for a natural disaster,
    this show can maybe help you gather an idea on how to prepare for this type of stuff

zombie apoalyse
    meteors
    solar flares
    OH COME THE PHUCK ON!!!

this show makes me laugh, so that's why I like to watch it.

COYLO
    COYLO's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7572

they let film crews follow them showing the whole world what they have in the event of doomsday, if your looking to survive DONT TELL ANYONE!!!!!

ArchieBunker

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    I think all of us can agree with this-have extra supplies, homeowners insurance, save $ in the bank, be prepared for a natural disaster,
    this show can maybe help you gather an idea on how to prepare for this type of stuff

zombie apoalyse
    meteors
    solar flares
    OH COME THE PHUCK ON!!!

What

ArchieBunker

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post

zombie apoalyse
    meteors
    solar flares
    OH COME THE PHUCK ON!!!

What I was getting at were natural disasters or economic problems

ArchieBunker

Meteors is a long shot it could happen though but wouldn't waste my time watching this show