zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Did anyone watch that HORRIBLE movie OVER/UNDER on USA the other night?

WORST movie I have ever seen. basically the plot line was not even there. they (USA NETWORK) have been pumping this movie for the last 3 weeks as some sort of great gambling movie and it was 2 hours of pain staking bullshit. about a stock broker who lost everything for his company, got canned. than basically got some whales from dubai and the fkn insane clown posse (no joke) to both bet on a preseason football game at -115 (different sides) and he made out big with the huge vig and suddenly was big, back "in the game" I wanted to rip my hair out.

basically I am the type of person if I start a movie, no matter how bad it is I have to see how it ends and I wanted to throw the TV after this was over. any one else feel the same way?

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

hey zoo...your girl tastes like honey nut cheerios

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

I saw it. He was getting lines out of newspapers, then meets bunch of paint faced people and took their 40,000 bet on New Orleans

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    I saw it. He was getting lines out of newspapers, then meets bunch of paint faced people and took their 40,000 bet on New Orleans
    ya face paint people were in the Insane Clown Posse...supposedly that was the Pilot for the TV Show. highly doubt it will make it into a tv show after that shit show.

the main character..totally forgot he used to be on Rescue Me.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

the benny stillman movie on fx was way better

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

yeah it wont be a series there was a reason why they premiered it on 11pm on a friday night. And what was up with the dudes wife she was totally tweaked out the whole time.

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by Ratpack View Post
    yeah it wont be a series there was a reason why they premiered it on 11pm on a friday night. And what was up with the dudes wife she was totally tweaked out the whole time.
    yeah...there were just so many things in that movie that were just a complete was of time and space.

although she was fkn sexy. "burn my neck and beg me for a blowjob"

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

yeah i think they thought they were gonna get a series out of it so they were introducing you to the flawed wife and were gonna give you more of her back story how they she got like that later on in the season

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    WORST movie I have ever seen. basically the plot line was not even there. they (USA NETWORK) have been pumping this movie for the last 3 weeks as some sort of great gambling movie and it was 2 hours of pain staking bullshit. about a stock broker who lost everything for his company, got canned. than basically got some whales from dubai and the fkn insane clown posse (no joke) to both bet on a preseason football game at -115 (different sides) and he made out big with the huge vig and suddenly was big, back "in the game" I wanted to rip my hair out.

basically I am the type of person if I start a movie, no matter how bad it is I have to see how it ends and I wanted to throw the TV after this was over. any one else feel the same way?
    ICP ?

didnt know they gambled..

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

There is a show on CNBC supposed to be airing this week I believe, about a "sports consultant" out of Vegas who gives his picks on sports bets out for money then spends it all on h00kers, strippers and booze at night. I pretty much know how that d-bag ends up so it's not really for me but some of you here at the prestigious SBR might want to check it out.