pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Tonight, 9pm EST Alex Jones to Debate Piers Morgan LIVE!

This british idiot is going down hard, LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kick his "royal" ass Alex, you can do it!

examiner.com
    Alex Jones, a conservative radio talk show host and conspiracy theorist, has headed to New York to debate CNN host Piers Morgan. On his way, though, he got into a fight with TSA for refusing to take off his shoes.
    Jones announced the debate Sunday on his radio show. The debate is scheduled for Monday, Jan. 7 at 9 p.m. EST. The popular radio talk show host claimed that the network wanted to do a via satellite interview, but Jones said he wanted to look at everyone face-to-face.
    “I thought, you know what, I want to look that guy in the eyes. So we’ll see if they’ll chicken out,” explained Jones. “Boy, they swore to me they won’t. I’ve had CNN chicken out before via satellite interviews, but I’ll get really upset they do. That political rumble in the jungle is set for tomorrow night.”
    As Jones traveled to New York, he got into a spat with TSA officials, who wanted Jones to take his shoes off. The Jones-led InfoWars.com claims that he saw other people not having to take their shoes off and the security officers discriminated him because he is an ardent critic of the administration.

ArchieBunker
    ArchieBunker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11356

Don't watch the Communist News Network

ArchieBunker

Do not listen to Jones very much prefer John Stadtmiller show instead

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

I would rather watch the BCS national championship

Safety Razor
    Safety Razor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Good looks on this one. I'm not a fan of either or will be interesting and funny though.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15307

Jones will get owned in this one

Emily_Haines

Jones just challenged him to a fight

Emily_Haines

Jones is make himself look like a idiot. Not answering any questions and just talking non stop.

I knew it would be this way.

Guy is great a talking but a shitty debater

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

pronk is a scary guy

i wouldnt live in the same county as this fukkin guy

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

AJ looks like he is having a manic episode on TV. He shouldve calmed way down.

bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

jones has guts

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Jones is likely not a "Shoe Bomber" but if you want to travel freely though the U.S. you will let them look at your fuk.kin" shoes.
    Its a no brainer.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

jones cant debate everything is scripted he said martial law is soon and japan would be gone from map due to the nuclear- his credibily is all gone and i just laugh my ass of seeing him talk

pronk

:an_ clap:

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Hahaha, fantastic.

SportsInteLect
    Update your status
    SportsInteLect's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 935

I recorded it after I saw this thread last night. Alex Jones won easily with indisputable facts to back up his stances. The problem was I was laughing the entire time also. His approach at getting the truth out to the masses failed cuz of his approach.

He should have calmly made his case like Jesse Ventura did on Piers Morgan. I’m surprised that show was even allowed on the air. He must have said 20 to 30 facts people don’t want to hear in 10 minutes.

You want to stop white guys from mass shootings there needs to be armed police PRESENCE with assault rifles patrolling schools, malls, and venues where large masses of people gather. Then crazy facks would see that presence and give up the thought of trying it. The crazy trend would die and the violence would stop.

The key word is PRESENCE. I guarantee people stop doing dumb stuff when people see authority figures around. The craziest person in the world would never try to rob a store with a cop car out front. I wonder why?

Sane well-trained people with guns would stop shootings from happening. The key is sane, clear thinking, well-trained people with guns. Which is hard to determine and what makes this topic controversial.

ArchieBunker

Funny shit somebody should kick the candyass Brit back to England sure you guys wouldn't like me telling you how run your country.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    pronk is a scary guy

i wouldnt live in the same county as this fukkin guy
    I don't think we have ostriches in this country. You're good. Keep splashing away.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

alex jones - armed mafia are stalking us video after piers morgan debate

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

He was calm and competent for the 1st 90% of the interview, then the switch went off in his head and he completely lost it.

pronk

Jay, that british prick was caught by surprise and Alex wisely took over his show to send a wake up call to America. He even mentioned that nasty clandestine operation "Gladio" run by cia and mi6.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Quote Originally Posted by SportsInteLect View Post
    I recorded it after I saw this thread last night. Alex Jones won easily with indisputable facts to back up his stances. The problem was I was laughing the entire time also. His approach at getting the truth out to the masses failed cuz of his approach.

He should have calmly made his case like Jesse Ventura did on Piers Morgan. I’m surprised that show was even allowed on the air. He must have said 20 to 30 facts people don’t want to hear in 10 minutes.

You want to stop white guys from mass shootings there needs to be armed police PRESENCE with assault rifles patrolling schools, malls, and venues where large masses of people gather. Then crazy facks would see that presence and give up the thought of trying it. The crazy trend would die and the violence would stop.

The key word is PRESENCE. I guarantee people stop doing dumb stuff when people see authority figures around. The craziest person in the world would never try to rob a store with a cop car out front. I wonder why?

Sane well-trained people with guns would stop shootings from happening. The key is sane, clear thinking, well-trained people with guns. Which is hard to determine and what makes this topic controversial.
    I used to always follow Alex, but his approach is downright absurd. Still though, hes onto a lot of truth, but there is absolutely an element of paranoia there.

That being said, he kicked this brits candy ass in the debate, Piers looked like a total douchebag.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

Piers was trying to set him up.
    Alex went with a preemptive attack to deflect Piers condescending approach.

Piers is very close-minded.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

Alex Jones, I think, had to be a dick to Piers.
    Alex wasn't doing this the right way either, he pretty much hi-jacked the show.

But you can tell Piers was just trying to find a way to make his side seem more superior

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    I used to always follow Alex, but his approach is downright absurd. Still though, hes onto a lot of truth, but there is absolutely an element of paranoia there.
    Is this serious?

lol at the people saying he "lost" credibility as if he ever had any in the first place.

loled hard at "element" of paranoia

when you have guys like william cooper saying you are crazy you know you are off the deep end

really didnt think anyone over the age of 16 listened to this guy but then occupy wallstreet happened lol

SportsInteLect
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post

That being said, he kicked this brits candy ass in the debate, Piers looked like a total douchebag.
    My professor would tell me Isaac Newton was a mentally ill genius. I’m not saying Jones is a genius but you get my point. Just because the man is a little emotionally crazy doesn’t mean what he says isn’t the truth.

Since when can’t you be a little crazy and right? I always take what I hear and make my own opinion. I don’t agree with all of his opinions but I do agree with the many of the facts he uses to make his cases. I look at Jesse Ventura the same way.

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by SportsInteLect View Post
    My professor would tell me Isaac Newton was a mentally ill genius. I’m not saying Jones is a genius but you get my point. Just because the man is a little emotionally crazy doesn’t mean what he says isn’t the truth.
    Ok, lets forget for a minute that "journalists" are supposed to merely report "information" without putting an "opinion" on it let alone an emotional outburst.

Alex Jones has no credibility because he will report any and every piece of "information" with a blatant disregard as to it's authenticity.

The reason he does this is because his show is merely for "entertainment". Although it seems there is a growing percentage of naive children who take this shit seriously.

Don't really blame the children. I blame the parents and teachers. Lol I would love to meet the "professor" whose student draw parallels between Alex Jones and Isaac Newton.

Can't make this shit up.

pronk

Zionist scum response: Jew Bissinger wants Alex Jones dead!!!

Just listen to this jewish psychopath buzzzzzz bissinger:

CNN and the gun grabbing media are now calling for Alex Jones to be shot the day after his heated appearance with Piers Morgan.In a segment on Piers Morgan’s CNN program, sports columnist for the Daily Beast, Buzz Bissinger, shockingly states:

“I don’t care what the justification is that you’re allowed in this country to own a semi-automatic weapon – much less a handgun. But what do you need a semi-automatic weapon for? The only reason I think you’d need it is, Piers, challenge Alex Jones to a boxing match, show up with a semi-automatic that you got legally and pop him.
    Abby Huntsman (Huffington Post) : “I’d love to see that… [laughter] in uniform.”
    Piers Morgan: “I’ll borrow my brothers uniform.”

Earlier in the episode, another guest expressed hope that Alex Jones’ children would not be killed, which Jones’ says terrorized his children and family as they watched on from home.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 10-29-15 at 03:58 PM. Reason: image does not exist

pronk

Start packing your bags you stinking cowardice zionist scum and make sure your visas are up to date because pretty soon you'll be chased back to your old country!!!

DeFactoCrippler

william cooper buried alex jones for being a lying, jew loving homosexual before the parents of the children in this thread started saving for their college fund to get them a mcdegree.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SportsPedagogy

SportsInteLect
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    Ok, lets forget for a minute that "journalists" are supposed to merely report "information" without putting an "opinion" on it let alone an emotional outburst.

Alex Jones has no credibility because he will report any and every piece of "information" with a blatant disregard as to it's authenticity.

The reason he does this is because his show is merely for "entertainment". Although it seems there is a growing percentage of naive children who take this shit seriously.

Don't really blame the children. I blame the parents and teachers. Lol I would love to meet the "professor" whose student draw parallels between Alex Jones and Isaac Newton.

Can't make this shit up.
    I said my professor said Isaac Newton was a crazy but he was a genius. That proves that even crazy people can be right. Whenever I see someone say that “well he is crazy” to dismiss, everything said I remember what my professor taught me.

I’m pretty sure every scientist, or historical figure has been considered crazy by a group of people. Well he or she is crazy so that makes he or she wrong or a liar. Well he or she is young so that makes them stupid. It’s a dismissive tactic.

Who is to say what is considered authentic or not? I think that’s a judgment call. If there was a test given to see who’s smarter, old or young people. I would see a tie. If old people were so damn smart, the world wouldn’t be the way it is right now. Last time I checked old people are in charge and they’re all morons.

What exactly did Milton William Cooper prove? WOW, all I got from that is Cooper is even crazier than Jones is. If there was a crazier poll: Jones vs. Cooper, I would clearly vote Cooper as the crazier one. That’s my opinion based on my judgment.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Didn't know there degrees of crazy.
    you're either crazy or your not.
    JOnes is crazy, and making a nice lucrative living off it!