bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hate xmas,spending this one alone.

I refuse to run around the malls in big line ups with crazy women pushing me out of the way with there shoping carts.I told all my family members to not buyme anything because i am poor,and don;t want to be obligatied to rack up my CC on worthless shit they dont want.phone is now turned off and i am hiding in my room.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Bunch of angry poor losers in here today.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

You make me sick

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68207

The best gifts are the ones given from the heart, not the wallet.

Doing something nice for someone can be more rewarding to you than to them if you let it.

Good luck and Merry Christmas.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by bruins35 View Post
    I refuse to run around the malls in big line ups with crazy women pushing me out of the way with there shoping carts.I told all my family members to not buyme anything because i am poor,and don;t want to be obligatied to rack up my CC on worthless shit they dont want.phone is now turned off and i am hiding in my room.

It's a free world and I don't agree with your thoughts. What about people with little or no family that would gladly switch places with you? I don't have much family left and would much rather watch the Knicks or Heats game tomorrow, but it's my duty as a decent person and boyfriend to take my girlfriend and her son to the movies tomorrow because her parents are also dead and life isn't just about what I want. You have to think of others,
    Points Awarded:

Cicima6709 gave will2survive 20 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mikeyanks23, and Cicima6709

bruins35

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    You make me sick
    guess you dont know what xmas is about just like the rest of the shopers

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by str View Post
    The best gifts are the ones given from the heart, not the wallet.

Doing something nice for someone can be more rewarding to you than to them if you let it.

Good luck and Merry Christmas.

It's better to give than receive. I've always felt more satisfied in giving.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    Lol

bruins35

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    It's a free world and I don't agree with your thoughts. What about people with little or no family that would gladly switch places with you? I don't have much family left and would much rather watch the Knicks or Heats game tomorrow, but it's my duty as a decent person an boyfriend to take my girlfriend and her son to the movies tomorrow because her parents are also dead and life isn't just about what I want. You have to think of others,
    are others going to think of me next week when i cant afford to put gas in my car or eat .appricot sinner is only poster i saw that gets this

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9605

with the way you talk at the poker tables im surprised your even still allowed at sbr. Im sure your family hates you

Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Aww Buying crap for each other isn't really what makes Christmas special (aside from the obvious religious aspect) spending times with those around you is part of what makes Christmas special! Alienating yourself from everyone only makes things worse...

bruins35

this jesus guy must hate how his bday celebrated

KTnamja
    i'm a SBR PRO
    KTnamja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Get yourself a hooker. Always a good gift.

bruins35

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    with the way you talk at the poker tables im surprised your even still allowed at sbr. Im sure your family hates you
    because it xmas i will just wish your a merry xmas instead of the other option

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!

are others going to think of me next week when i cant afford to put gas in my car or eat .appricot sinner is only poster i saw that gets this
    if this is the case, you really have no business being involved in a gambling website, or really in any type of gambling activities in general...you cant afford food and gas but you're at poker tables and lurking around in a notorious forum for sports betting? i think old ladies with shopping carts should be the least of your worries

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

It must suck to have such a miserable existence.

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    Good grief...

Do you kick little children into the streets and laugh at them when they fall off their bikes too?

bruins35

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Aww Buying crap for each other isn't really what makes Christmas special (aside from the obvious religious aspect) spending times with those around you is part of what makes Christmas special! Alienating yourself from everyone only makes things worse...
    if i head over to my parents house there will be 15 people i have to buy gifts for or i will be labled a grinch of jew.i willl not celebrate xmas untill it is fixed .

bruins35

Quote Originally Posted by dudekid View Post
    if this is the case, you really have no business being involved in a gambling website, or really in any type of gambling activities in general...you cant afford food and gas but you're at poker tables and lurking around in a notorious forum for sports betting? i think old ladies with shopping carts should be the least of your worries
    do you have any idea how many people just rack up there ************ like fools?
    most people like my self live pay check to paycheck

bruins35

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    It must suck to have such a miserable existence.
    sometimes

Blondie

if i head over to my parents house there will be 15 people i have to buy gifts for or i will be labled a grinch of jew.i willl not celebrate xmas untill it is fixed .
    ok I can understand that. We had the same thing on my dad's side of the family. They did name exchange but you were still expected to buy everyone something. These were people we only talked to once a year on Christmas eve, the rest fo the time we all went out of our way to avoid each other.

We stopped going a few years back... however, we still go to my mom's, his mom's and my dad's so we get our Christmas fill of families.

I like how my dad does it. No gifts. they have four other kids, we have four kids. So, instead of trading crap none of us wants we just have a light meal play games and spend time together

bruins35

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    ok I can understand that. We had the same thing on my dad's side of the family. They did name exchange but you were still expected to buy everyone something. These were people we only talked to once a year on Christmas eve, the rest fo the time we all went out of our way to avoid each other.

We stopped going a few years back... however, we still go to my mom's, his mom's and my dad's so we get our Christmas fill of families.

I like how my dad does it. No gifts. they have four other kids, we have four kids. So, instead of trading crap none of us wants we just have a light meal play games and spend time together
    can i spend xmas with you instead?should be food hanging out playing games, church.buy some thing for the young kids.

Blondie

can i spend xmas with you instead?
    Come on over. Be warned though, We are headed to my mom's in a bit then to the chuch Christmas program, mother in law is staying the night, and in the morning we will be doing the family presents with her, she and the rest of the family will be at 9am mass tomorrow, then tomorrow evening my dad's house.

Also be warned, a piano was the early present this year and they haven't stopped playing it since it came in the house aside from sleeping

If you like snowmen, I even have a present we can put your name on

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

im sorry man hope this new year is a better one for all of us.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just become Jewish then you don't have to worry about it

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Bah humbug

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Whatever you choose to do tonight/tomorrow bruins, I hope you're happy. Your way wouldn't really work for those of us with kids but I've spent a few single childless Xmases in beautiful places doing just what I wanted. It's only one day...do what you feel comfortable with and just try to enjoy it however you want to! S xo

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Shari can I spend xmas with you?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

A lot of sickos.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    A lot of sickos.

Yep.

Merry Christmas, pal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Shari can I spend xmas with you?
    If you can handle 40+ people and can get here quickly then sure! The more the merrier. We already have 2 last minute foster kids and a few adult orphans joining us... beautiful. Other than the late night scrambling for gifts considering malls closed here at like 7pm on Xmas Eve. But since you probably can't make it this year, make your plans for next. I promise you won't regret or forget it!

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

Nothing wrong with wanting to spend xmas alone if you're not married or have kids. Some people go crazy with gifts and really ruin the point of christmas. Especially when people buy bullshit gifts and then i have to sit and pretend to be excited about it when im opening it. Im not an actor, i hate it. you got me a fuckin lottery ticket, thanks for proving you're a cheap skate and bought me something from the gas station you stopped before you came to my house to eat my food and drink my alcohol. I really appreciate it.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Merry Xmas Bruins I understand what you're saying fukk the haters. Sure it's nice buying gifts for people but if you can't afford it or think its a waste of money then so be it. As long as you're happy that's all that matters.

Coachep
    Coachep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1249

Just print out little pieces of paper stating that you made a donation in their name to St. Judes or something. They'll never know if you actually did or not and will be too afraid of looking like a bastard who wants kids to die from cancer to complain.

12 Last