borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Paco thank you for the response. And your seeing it all wrong pal. It goes like this, your asking god for forgiveness just like in your religion. The clergy is merely a facilitator for the message, the scope of his absolution is he can only grant you forgiveness in the eyes of the church. And what "should" make him qualified is his sacrifices in the name of service to god. It is not that he is "better" although some clergy stupidly feel superior, it just means he should be more scholarly on gods law.
    Points Awarded:

EDDIE MONEY LINE gave borednaz 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28643

Going to mass tonight and in the morning .... It's great to people watch ..... And when the children start singing walking down to the front with candles.. Priceless

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

Now of course I do think some Catholics do believe that a priest can forgive them for god. But that falls under Christ's supposed decree of "What they hold true on Earth, Shall my Father hold true in his Kingdom".

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
    Paco thank you for the response. And your seeing it all wrong pal. It goes like this, your asking god for forgiveness just like in your religion. The clergy is merely a facilitator for the message, the scope of his absolution is he can only grant you forgiveness in the eyes of the church. And what "should" make him qualified is his sacrifices in the name of service to god. It is not that he is "better" although some clergy stupidly feel superior, it just means he should be more scholarly on gods law.
    Ok, tell me this. Has a confession priest ever denied a patron forgiveness? So tell me this: say a scumbag goes into confession, crying, and says I raped a little 5 year old girl, and seeks forgiveness, will that priest "speak for the church" / "god" and forgive this scumbag?

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Ok, tell me this. Has a confession priest ever denied a patron forgiveness? So tell me this: say a scumbag goes into confession, crying, and says I raped a little 5 year old girl, and seeks forgiveness, will that priest "speak for the church" / "god" and forgive this scumbag?
    Your still viewing it as one in the same, it's not. I'll tell you how I would handle it. I would tell him the churches eyes he has committed a horrible sin and will not find forgiveness from the church at this time. I would advise him to turn himself in and beg god for forgiveness and a way to atone for his sin to the ones he hurt.

Every ounce of my being would be screaming out to hurt this funk. But it is not my place to judge, merely convey what I believe is gods laws. I would call the police before he left to make sure he got arrested & could get help/ justice be served.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

P.S there are many instances where forgiveness or even last rights being denied by asshole clergy who thought it their place to judge.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave borednaz 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

paco

Your still viewing it as one in the same, it's not. I'll tell you how I would handle it. I would tell him the churches eyes he has committed a horrible sin and will not find forgiveness from the church at this time. I would advise him to turn himself in and beg god for forgiveness and a way to atone for his sin to the ones he hurt.

Every ounce of my being would be screaming out to hurt this funk. But it is not my place to judge, merely convey what I believe is gods laws. I would call the police before he left to make sure he got arrested & could get help/ justice be served.
    I respect ur answer, but my question was will he walk out that confession box freed from his sins? From what I know; he will: which makes no sense to me bro.

paco

I think rapists in any religion should be the worse crime possible regardless of Muslim, Christian, Jew, Hindu anything, those fuckers should never be forgiven and prolly hanged in public

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

If we are going off the flawed belief that clergy can guarantee gods will, then yes if he found some fukked up priest to give him a way to commit penanince for his sin and absolved him.. Yes he would be sin free. But to believe god would leave man in charge of that power is to believe in Santa Claude and a honest Republican

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

I think rapists in any religion should be the worse crime possible regardless of Muslim, Christian, Jew, Hindu anything, those fuckers should never be forgiven and prolly hanged in public
    I do think society at large would benefit by some form of public execution for such extreme crimes.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave borednaz 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Philmill gave borednaz 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Quote Originally Posted by GOIRISH View Post
    im going to midnight mass, pray i dont get stuck sitting next to someones tt's size. Guy will hog all the communion bread.
    I'm a ordained Christian Pastor. I could hold services on Sunday, but truthfully they would have to focus on you TT. Sloth, Gluttony, and a barrel full of sins stacked against you sir. And That would only cover your last visit to Golden Corral.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Sbr church is just a sham for tt to try and be alone with boys. Shameful.

How would your fat ass even fit in confession booth? Would you wear shit towel as robe?
    Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post

Priceless responses

The shit towel...

Anything this guy wears is a shit towel.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

Not even on Xmas can people pretend to like TT.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Shut-Up.
    Lightbulb

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Go to church once a week. I am very religious. I believe in god. He controls my every move and post.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

thats because unlike me, the majority of people on sbr are simply not good people

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    thats because unlike me, the majority of people on sbr are simply not good people
    I know you're not very intelligent but the word is dislike. Not everyone is unlike you...everyone DISLIKES you

ttwarrior1

no, just you and a few of your troll buds. Already told you how i feel about you, boeing and a few others. I bet you dont even celebrate christmas or thankful for anything in your life. You'll be posting all day on sbr likely.
    Last edited by Blondie; 12-25-12 at 07:31 AM. Reason: inappropriate wishes

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Only time I go to church is when someone dies or gets married. Waste of time otherwise.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

Wishing you a slow _ _ _ _ _ in 2013, starts with a D

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

Does a wolf need forgiveness for killing a deer?

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

no, just you and a few of your troll buds. Already told you how i feel about you, boeing and a few others. I bet you dont even celebrate christmas or thankful for anything in your life. You'll be posting all day on sbr likely. Wishing you a slow _ _ _ _ _ in 2013, starts with a D
    Wow!

Wishing death on another poster!

You're a terrible person!

Tis the season, eh chubbs?

I am thankful for a lot. One of those things is that I'll never have to be you

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

A young couple in love were in an automobile accident the night before their wedding, and both were killed.

In heaven soon afterward, the guy told St. Peter, "My fiance and I really miss the opportunity to have celebrated our wedding vows. Is it possible for people in heaven to get married?"

St. Peter said, "I'll tell you what--wait five years and if you still want to get married, come back and we will talk about it again."
    Five years pass and the couple still wanted to get married. They repeated their request to St. Peter, who told them, "I'm sorry, but there's a problem. You'll have to wait another five years."

After another five years go by, they brace St. Peter again. This time he answers, "Yes, you may marry now. Thanks for your patience."

The couple got married. However, they soon found that they were not compatible. Going to see St. Peter, they asked if their was such a thing as divorce in heaven. St. Peter gave them a thousand-yard stare, and finally muttered, "Look, it took us ten years to find a minister up here. Do you have any idea how long it'll take to find a lawyer?"

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I used to go but I got wicked drunk one year and then kicked an alter boy in the shin and made a scene.

They asked me to never come back.

Fukking Catholics.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

God don't like ugly or fat. Warrior clan is screwed.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Im at a bar, does that count? LOL

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

So u go into a little box, confess ur deepest sins and u walk out clean as a whistle? Lol
    Something like that. Its a catholic thing. If you are christian all your sins have already been forgiven.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

So, if you're American, you'd better be able to bring your guns with you when you go, 'cause there's gonna be a lot of shady characters in heaven!

ttwarrior1

and im thankful im not inthedrink, and that was slow dough

yeh youll never be rich and happy like me

Church was great today

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

When I do go......its out of respect to my elders......its really not funny....its some peoples way of life and way they hold hope and stay strong....

everyone has lost COMPLETE faith at one point or another, questioned everything, came up with nothing......

PaperTrail07

some people hide who they are and what they have done and sit daily with guilt and hate in their heart....its a way of saying....I ****** up....I know I was wrong....and Im sorry.....people make mistakes.....its life

PaperTrail07

I do think society at large would benefit by some form of public execution for such extreme crimes.
    yeah it worked/ is working great in Libya and Iraq....just great.....come on BORE....

KuLaPhU
    KuLaPhU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 482

Went to church midnight and yes it was a great feelin.. my family always go every Christmas Eve ⛪ I love the smell of that smoke incense 👌🙏

KuLaPhU
    KuLaPhU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 482

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    When I do go......its out of respect to my elders......its really not funny....its some peoples way of life and way they hold hope and stay strong....

everyone has lost COMPLETE faith at one point or another, questioned everything, came up with nothing......
    "Amen" that's true homie!

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post

lol omg that is great looks just like total troll warrior

First 123 Last