Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyanks23 View Post
    morning blondie

thanks for the soup recipe, I didnt end up making it that night. But i did make it the next day. I was great.
    Hope you and your fam have a safe and happy holiday!

Haha wonderful! Glad it turned out well

You can also put it in a crock pot before you leave for work and it will be ready when you get home

Imagine coming into the house with the smell of chicken noodle soup enveloping you!

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

How is the most beautiful person on this forum doing? You make me smile everytime I see your lovely posting Blondie. If I'm having a bad day , I imagine your beautiful smile and you make me so happy and you complete my day. I want you and your loving family to have a wonderful Christmas and reflect on how much baby Jesus has impacted your life. We are here because of Jesus! Kiss kiss Blondie!

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    How is the most beautiful person on this forum doing? You make me smile everytime I see your lovely posting Blondie. If I'm having a bad day , I imagine your beautiful smile and you make me so happy and you complete my day. I want you and your loving family to have a wonderful Christmas and reflect on how much baby Jesus has impacted your life. We are here because of Jesus! Kiss kiss Blondie!
    Points Awarded:

flyingillini gave Smoke 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

flyingillini loves it when posters get stiffed. He's ecstatic this week. It's a high he can't get otherwise.

Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Glad I make you smile illini! It's going to be a LOUD Christmas in my house... We went and picked up my daughter's piano today and she hasn't stopped playing since... VERY LOUD Christmas

First 12