Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

JJGOLD saw the writing on the wall

His resignation from SBR merits tremendous respect and admiration.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Good to see you posting again, Fishler!

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Fisher... IA currently getting POUNDED with snow pal.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    His resignation from SBR merits tremendous respect and admiration.
    Or SBR stopped paying him.... Who knows

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Not convinced that is what it was about.

If he had really wanted to be some sort of whistle blower he would have spilled the entire story months ago at EOG. About everything he was privvy to. Some would believe some of it, none of it, or all of it.

But thats the risk you take.

I say outlandish and 'crazy' things all the time, I dont get 'proven' wrong very often, and in most cases I am spot on. It just might take some time to have it come to fruition, but by the looks of posts getting bumped from 5 years ago it seems people have really good memories about certain things, or are good at using the search button.

IMO JJ is a clown who rides a place while he gets paid and moves on. He isnt a gambler or a farmer or anything but a guy with a lot of time on his hands and looking to make a buck the easiest way he can.

But that doesnt mean he is stupid and doesnt hear things or have some insights into certain things.

But if he did know and simply quit in protest that isnt really enough to saint the guy. He culd have named names, but more than likely there is some dirt on him somewhere as well and he probably didnt want it to come out, so he hoped his silent protest would be enough.

Either way he got paid from this place like a lot of other peopel did. since he was very obtuse about the warnings that isnt enough IMO.

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just my take on everything. CR is not that big sbr & BI are on the same street. this is a watchdog site for them to completely miss this looks really bad either way. unreal that posters a year ago knew something stinks and the watchdog site knew nothing. sorry just not buying it.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    Not convinced that is what it was about.

If he had really wanted to be some sort of whistle blower he would have spilled the entire story months ago at EOG. About everything he was privvy to. Some would believe some of it, none of it, or all of it.

But thats the risk you take.

I say outlandish and 'crazy' things all the time, I dont get 'proven' wrong very often, and in most cases I am spot on. It just might take some time to have it come to fruition, but by the looks of posts getting bumped from 5 years ago it seems people have really good memories about certain things, or are good at using the search button.

IMO JJ is a clown who rides a place while he gets paid and moves on. He isnt a gambler or a farmer or anything but a guy with a lot of time on his hands and looking to make a buck the easiest way he can.

But that doesnt mean he is stupid and doesnt hear things or have some insights into certain things.

But if he did know and simply quit in protest that isnt really enough to saint the guy. He culd have named names, but more than likely there is some dirt on him somewhere as well and he probably didnt want it to come out, so he hoped his silent protest would be enough.

Either way he got paid from this place like a lot of other peopel did. since he was very obtuse about the warnings that isnt enough IMO.
    JJgold has had more offshore accounts than any U.S. citizen.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    JJgold has had more offshore accounts than any U.S. citizen.
    well he has been paid in them for years so I wouldnt doubt it. I wouldnt think he has funded too many with his actual money though.