Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

What do you do when your girl gets u a Christmas gift you don't want?

Usually i can figure out what she got me. It is like a game but this year it was tough. I think i finally figured it out and i don't need it or want it and it is luggage. I have luggage and although it is a tad shabby looking I still like it. Luggage to me is the one thing u don't go the extra mile with expense. The way those airline workers abuse it is like parking your car in valet and telling the driver to have fun with it. Right from the start they grab it and toss it onto the belt like it is a sack of potatoes. They couldn't give two shits if it lands on its wheels in an akward position. You can't say shit cause u are at their mercy and if you say shit they might have someone piss in or on it. That is why i keep my old stuff which is still in good shape she just doesn't like it for some reason. I thought i was getting the Nook but now i think i have it figured out. WTF. Some classy response needed here. Not the silly 21 year old SBR shit like "You need to get rid of her" or "she is sending u a sign and wants u gone". I need help here fellas. I don't want this shit but I don't want to hurt her feelings either. Okie what ya got for me?

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

How 'bout "Thank you", and just appreciate you have woman/broad/chick willing to spend her money on you.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Say Thank You

BIG
    BIG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Say Thank You
    I agree. You may like the new shit even if u like ur old ones but if u travel a decent amount and u know what they do to ur luggage u will need some new ones eventually so just try and say thank u and act like u appreciate it. At least you're getting something I aint getting shit lol. Good luck

Marv001
    Marv001's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with all the above posters. Act like you love it and make sure to take it everywhere. Whenever she sees it, it will put a smile on her face. Unfortunately, this gift is about making her feel better instead of getting something you actually want or need.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Marv001 View Post
    I agree with all the above posters. Act like you love it and make sure to take it everywhere. Whenever she sees it, it will put a smile on her face. Unfortunately, this gift is about making her feel better instead of getting something you actually want or need.
    Dude that is sweet and i may do this here is the problem tho. Her father was a controlling prick and to me i feel this is a controlling move on her part because she doesn't like my luggage and i have told her not get me luggage in the past and on a few occasions this year. I will take your advice in one condition. With my luggage the biggest bag is a good size. The biggest bag in this new collection better be at least the same size. If not im not gonna be happy. Im not happy anyway cause i got stunning diamond earrings that she wanted. What i really wanted only cost about 150 bucks. I honestly don't even like getting gifts but i sure don't like gifts that i repeatedly ask her not to get. Maybe im off track but we are going away on Friday and she said she wants to give me the gift early. The one clue that has me confused is that she said her son helped her with the gift. Now here is the funny part. Last year she bought her son luggage and he hated it lol. That is why that clue has me stumped (about her kid helping)unless he did it spitefully because i laugh at him, when he got his luggage.
    Can't proof read the post. I hear her coiing...............

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by BIG View Post
    I agree. You may like the new shit even if u like ur old ones but if u travel a decent amount and u know what they do to ur luggage u will need some new ones eventually so just try and say thank u and act like u appreciate it. At least you're getting something I aint getting shit lol. Good luck
    u need luggage bro?

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Be thankful you're getting laid most of SBR would like that

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Next time your at the airport have her reach for the new bag and knock her onto the belt

bane
    bane's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well, I can give you one woman's perspective (but we don't all think alike & if I was a typical woman I wouldn't be posting on this board).

I want my boyfriend to enjoy the gift I'm getting him. Can't you drop hints about how much you want the nook/reader? This is what women do - hint at the gift we want. Nobody is a mind reader so help her out. Give her the opportunity to return the luggage on her own.

edit: Ugh, I just read the part about her son helping to choose the gift. No way you can disappoint the kid. Say "thank you" & pretend like it's the best thing you've ever gotten. Make her and the boy happy for Christmas.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

slap da hoe..keep your pimp hand strong

But if you ever want to get laid again your best bet is to pretend you fukkin love it.

jetsjets1028
    jetsjets1028's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1363

just say.. oh its awesome. thank you very much

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Tell her to take the luggage and Fuk off.

Then tell her she's more baggage than you ever fukin wanted.

Throw it at her and tell her to go to the airport and catch the next flight to gofukyourselfisland.

You'll thank me later.

Cheers

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I sell it.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

so you that mofo that checks in at the airport with a ragged luggage? My girl fukkin laughs at the broke ass dicks like u all the time....

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

So you don't even know if it's really luggage or not and you're going crazy thinking that it is.

Make sure you don't kill yourself...I'm sure she'd have a terrible xmas if that happened.

You're likely over the age of 16...Who gives a fukk anymore what you get for xmas, let along running around trying to figure out what you get.

Jesus H.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Tell her you want to show her what you think about the gift and put it in the pooper..

flocko76
    flocko76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3316

ask her where she's taking you for vacation..... maybe there are tickets inside.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by flocko76 View Post
    ask her where she's taking you for vacation..... maybe there are tickets inside.
    Now this is what im looking for. Some wit for the situation. Nice job Flocko
    Last edited by Thor4140; 12-20-12 at 09:43 PM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Sell it on craigslist and on your next trip tell her the airline lost it.

Thor4140

anyone need new luggage? To top if off she didn't like the style of the earrings and wants to exchange them. I said no problem im gonna get something with the exchange of the luggage and she says no way I say isn't this a little controlling? U don't like my gift and i don't like yours but only u can bring yours back and get something else? She doesn't see it this way. Well off to NC to meet her controlling parents who i haven't seen in 30 years. I wonder if im gonna bump into any rednecks who think the civil war is still going on. You boys and girls have a nice Christmas. I might be flying back sooner then the date on my ticket shows. Oh and no tickets inside the luggage. They are pretty tho. Wonder how they are gonna look when i get them back after they get roughed up tomorrow.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by bane View Post
    Well, I can give you one woman's perspective (but we don't all think alike & if I was a typical woman I wouldn't be posting on this board).

I want my boyfriend to enjoy the gift I'm getting him. Can't you drop hints about how much you want the nook/reader? This is what women do - hint at the gift we want. Nobody is a mind reader so help her out. Give her the opportunity to return the luggage on her own.

edit: Ugh, I just read the part about her son helping to choose the gift. No way you can disappoint the kid. Say "thank you" & pretend like it's the best thing you've ever gotten. Make her and the boy happy for Christmas.
    i already text the boy and told him i will get him back!!