InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

reemer didnt you literally JUST turn 21 in the last hour?

why are you on sbr forum right now gueyee? gotta be some sake with your name on it somewhere
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Louisvillekid1

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Deem pal, happy 21st!

IF Sbr was around when I was 21, well, I wouldn't have been here. But toeach your own

Sweep

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    reemer didnt you literally JUST turn 21 in the last hour?

why are you on sbr forum right now gueyee? gotta be some sake with your name on it somewhere
    unreal

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

youre tellin me LK

i celebrated "90-something days past my birthday day" with a sixer tonight

is this kid serious?

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

no need for recognition here, just looking out for a few posters I respect, on and off the forums.

Hope everyone lands on their feet once this is all sorted out.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 311

out with the Gold knee pads in with the Sweep headbands
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sweep, JAKEPEAVY21, and PAULYPOKER

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Its common sense, STOP playing online, andmost definitely in Costa Rica and you wont have any problems.

I gambled professionally for over a decade, as in the only money Imade was through gambling, mostly sports with some poker mixed in. I never ever put a dime in a Costa Rica book. I even won contests at Covers, and Billy Bs, and one other that I cant think of that was paid with funds in a CR book, I never even looked at the accounts. I never ever had a problem with a single book, and I never didnt have the best line available because I 'didnt have enough outs'.

Costa Rica always sucked for sports books, now that U.S. players are hog tied and 'forced' to play there they can do what they want when they want.

And dont come in here and 'this book paid me xxx amount last week, or that book paid me 5 figures' I dont want to hear it. I dont believe anything anyone says on a forum in regards to the 'positives' any book has. Of course they pay a few guys to sucker in more guys to pay a few peopel here and there, then when they cant afford to pay or have too many withdrawals and not enough deposits you get this.

I am sure Bet Islands had enough funds to pay maybe 25% of its outstanding balances, which is typical for most of those dumps, but when there was a run on the bank and people stopped depositing and things slowed down they made a cash grab and just kept it all.

It has happened time and time again, and it wont be the last.

Get a local, bet with points if you need the action, stop sending money offshore.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guy knows some shit about some shit..............

Pay attention!

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

when sweep talks

we listen

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    out with the Gold knee pads in with the Sweep headbands

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

i think if anything, sweep and everyone else that knew betislands didn't have any money should feel GUILTY not proud.

i know i feel guilty for not shouting it from the rooftops, and i didn't know nearly as much as a lot of the posters here - just what i read on bangthebook in early november. sweeper is a class act, but some of these guys patting themselves on the back for saying betislands was in trouble (after they had already stopped paying people) makes no sense.

perhaps they stopped a couple deposits from going in, they certainly didn't get anyone their money 2 weeks ago.

it's a sad situation, saying i told you so or you should've seen the warning signs isn't getting anyone their money or making them feel any better about it.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Guys, most offshore books are run by former locals that couldn't pay their players or just chose not to, so the bounced country and found a few other guys with similar stories. Pooled funds and took on partners to open shop and either win and profit or bail if they got buried. Not many off shores to trust. Find a local you trust. If you can't have your hands on money within a day of game becoming final you shouldn't play at the book. All the guys who think that line shopping off shore creates potential +ev forget that never seeing your winnings is always -ev.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sweeper don't fukk around,

beerios for breakfast while on the horn for U the playah..............

First 12