tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

i started crying tonight because i get to know what love is

and the parents of the Sandy kids will never get stuff like this from their kids. thank you GOD for everyday im here to teach my kids and make them better people. I know most of you guys are young so it might not have any meaning to you but you did have parents and 95% of them loved and cared about you. Dont forget to let them know once in awhile that you love them you never know when your time is up.

Name:  love2.gif
Views: 356
Size:  43 Bytes
    Last edited by tatommack; 12-17-12 at 10:11 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Louisvillekid1

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

nice thoughts tatom

and you definitely get big points in my book for wanting fattywarrior banned

so understand i dont mean this personally but

SALOON THIS SHIT

tatommack

Posted a letter my kid wrote me tonight. not sure why its not showing up.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

If it's any consolation to you, those kids are in Heaven living in the light and love of the Lord. I truly believe that.

The bastard who did these unspeakable crimes is suffering for eternity. Not that I wish for any of us to suffer for an eternity, but God is Just.

Boys, I go to Midnight Mass at 12 AM on Christmas Eve every year. I be will lighting many candles and saying prayers for the souls of those beautiful children of Sandy Hook and for their suffering parents.

If I not making any sense, please forgive. I'm drunk as shit.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

grow a pair

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

I overheard someone saying well you know they're in a better place now....

Uhhh fukk that shit the better place would be in their home alive.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    I overheard someone saying well you know they're in a better place now....

Uhhh fukk that shit the better place would be in their home alive.
    No kidding. If it's a better place then why is everyone so sad? If it's better, why do most of us fight so hard to avoid it?

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

men trying to out-emo eachother with who can cry more or share more sentimental thoughts is what women do

Its crazy horrific shit happens in the world I know right. Like a billion people starving at the moment that's out of sight out of mind no cares, but men will turn into emotional sapps if CNN covers something enough. Womenz

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Sunde with the fukk the public norm theory

Patty Venditto's ghost?

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

CanuckG, most upset you are

tatommack

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    men trying to out-emo eachother with who can cry more or share more sentimental thoughts is what women do

Its crazy horrific shit happens in the world I know right. Like a billion people starving at the moment that's out of sight out of mind no cares, but men will turn into emotional sapps if CNN covers something enough. Womenz
    i wrote something for you young-lings as well. i know people suffer aboard but its outa sight outa mind. im not a church going person but i believe everything happens for a reason. we may not understand why or did god do this but the best thing i can take out of this is hug my wife and kids and let them know what they mean to me. this post would have been so much better with the letter i got from my daughter that it wont let me post.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Kids are killed everyday. It takes a pop tragedy led by Obama tears and media blitz for you to care about your children. Not shallow at all

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Not to bag on the OP but why in the hell would god want innocent children. To be murdered? I don't get it. This is always what religious people say, if it's bad...... Everything happens for a reason, it's god plan. And if it's good, then see, I told you. God was looking over. Its so ridiculous people still believe in a fairy tale. Adults don't believe in the Easter bunny or Santa, how is this different?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: d2bets

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

We all die in the end

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

smoker is hot as a fukkin pistol

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

2013 BASH TATER....DUO

Last edited by Ra77er; 12-17-12 at 11:47 PM.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

titty better keep his hatred for children and people in general out of this thread

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    2013 BASH TATER....DUO

this guy is terrible!

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Drinker - Tater and I are not professionals but we should be able to compete with these guys and make our own video at the BASH

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

77er is this gonna be your song

what song gueyee?

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    titty better keep his hatred for children and people in general out of this thread
    or what? Nothing. That's right. Nothing. You have zero power. Put the big man on "ignore" if you dislike his posts so much. Just saying.

tatommack

Quote Originally Posted by jnickell100 View Post
    Not to bag on the OP but why in the hell would god want innocent children. To be murdered? I don't get it. This is always what religious people say, if it's bad...... Everything happens for a reason, it's god plan. And if it's good, then see, I told you. God was looking over. Its so ridiculous people still believe in a fairy tale. Adults don't believe in the Easter bunny or Santa, how is this different?
    please reread what i wrote. i said i don't go to church. the people that do always say god did this.

i live in Texas with a bunch of bible thumpers and they are trying to tell me its because we took god out of schools. i can't stand religion they are so hipacrital. what are most of the wars are started over.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by jnickell100 View Post
    I'm not religious at all, but a Christian friend of mine made me read The Shack. It's a great read and really gives you another perspective of how some people view god.

tatommack

I believe in god but i do not believe you have to go to church to go to heaven. there are a bunch of different religions out there and they all think they are right. i think its sick how gun lobbies use this platform just like the religion people are during this. but don't dare say anything bad about what they are doing from what i gathered on Facebook.