Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15313

Enjoy your short term win because it's just a matter of time before Obama takes them all away.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

It doesnt matter Emily. Criminals like Paco will sell guns if they are made illegal. When you have such a tiny dick like Paco you HAVE to be strapped when you valet cars.

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Hopefully all states will eventually REQUIRE everyone to have guns so everyone can equally "defend" themselves. What a joke

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Good this should be the case in all 50 states and teachers should be able to carry guns too
    That is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. If you actually think that a teacher or any individual for that matter is going to defend themselves with a handgun when they are being surprise attacked by someone having a sub machine gun you are just an idiot.

Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2791

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Good this should be the case in all 50 states and teachers should be able to carry guns too
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    That is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. If you actually think that a teacher or any individual for that matter is going to defend themselves with a handgun when they are being surprise attacked by someone having a sub machine gun you are just an idiot.
    Clackamas man, armed, confronts mall shooter

PORTLAND, Ore ... Nick Meli is emotionally drained. The 22-year-old was at Clackamas Town Center with a friend and her baby when a masked man opened fire.

"I heard three shots and turned and looked at Casey and said, 'are you serious?'"

The friend and baby hit the floor. Meli, who has a concealed carry permit, positioned himself behind a pillar.

"He was working on his rifle," said Meli. "He kept pulling the charging handle and hitting the side."

The break in gunfire allowed Meli to pull out his own gun, but he never took his eyes off the shooter.

"As I was going down to pull I saw someone in the back of the charlotte move and I knew if I fired and missed I could hit them."

Meli took cover inside a nearby store. He never pulled the trigger. He stands by that decision.

"I'm not beating myself up cause I didn't shoot him," said Meli. "I know after he saw me I think the last shot he fired was the one he used on himself."

The gunman was dead, but not before taking two innocent lives with him and taking the innocence of everyone else.

"I don't ever want to see anyone that way ever," said Meli. "It just bothers me."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Clackamas-ma...183593571.html

Everyone seems to think this is the answer when it's absurd to think that if everyone is packing a weapon none of this would happen since they all think they are Rambo when it comes to actually using a gun to kill someone.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    Clackamas man, armed, confronts mall shooter

PORTLAND, Ore ... Nick Meli is emotionally drained. The 22-year-old was at Clackamas Town Center with a friend and her baby when a masked man opened fire.

"I heard three shots and turned and looked at Casey and said, 'are you serious?'"

The friend and baby hit the floor. Meli, who has a concealed carry permit, positioned himself behind a pillar.

"He was working on his rifle," said Meli. "He kept pulling the charging handle and hitting the side."

The break in gunfire allowed Meli to pull out his own gun, but he never took his eyes off the shooter.

"As I was going down to pull I saw someone in the back of the charlotte move and I knew if I fired and missed I could hit them."

Meli took cover inside a nearby store. He never pulled the trigger. He stands by that decision.

"I'm not beating myself up cause I didn't shoot him," said Meli. "I know after he saw me I think the last shot he fired was the one he used on himself."

The gunman was dead, but not before taking two innocent lives with him and taking the innocence of everyone else.

"I don't ever want to see anyone that way ever," said Meli. "It just bothers me."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Clackamas-ma...183593571.html

Everyone seems to think this is the answer when it's absurd to think that if everyone is packing a weapon none of this would happen since they all think they are Rambo when it comes to actually using a gun to kill someone.
    What's the point of posting this? He could have been holding a banana and the story would be the same.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Arent they afraid you Lions fans will whip them out and fire in the air at the stadium to celebrate after a win?

Oh wait.....nevermind
    Yeah, this is the fuk'in idiot paco who thinks its cool to fire off rounds in a city and then post a video of it! Real fuk'in smart guy! He's got about as much intelligence in owning a gun as I do visiting a mosque wearing a yamaka! Like I've said before, if you've got a kid and gun in the house, it's only a matter of time before you're the next news story.

Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2791

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    What's the point of posting this? He could have been holding a banana and the story would be the same.
    If you have to ask you will never understand.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Here in FL we passed one million active cwp holders this week, in total 2 million cwp permits have been issued since 1988, and out of that total there have been 42 illegal shootings by a cwp holder. Its now 1 in 19 people that have the right to carry here in FL, and with the way things are looking in the Trayvon Martin case, Zimmerman will not be # 43.

later

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    He's got about as much intelligence in owning a gun as I do visiting a mosque wearing a yamaka! Like I've said before, if you've got a kid and gun in the house, it's only a matter of time before you're the next news story.
    u ever heard of a gun safe u dumbfukk??

Do u know anything else besides crying about how Sbr poker is rigged?
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave paco 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    If you have to ask you will never understand.
    Sure, either that or your story didn't have a point.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Ralpie, you have some pretty unique ideas, especially considering you're rocking an Omar avatar.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    u ever heard of a gun safe u dumbfukk??

Do u know anything else besides crying about how Sbr poker is rigged?
    Like you're smart enough to keep your guns locked up. Guys like you play with your guns more than you play with your dick! Good luck though paco, make sure you teach your son all the proper thug and gangster poses! I'm sure he'll turn out fine, I mean look who he has for a role model.

necro
    Update your status
    necro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

First 12