DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by studmlb55 View Post
    How did I know, even before I opened this thread, that it would be filled with negative condescending posts by atheists...never fails! If you don't believe in God then stay out of the thread...simple. To claim to be so smart many atheists act so dumb...

We get it, you believe in nothing and believe that we were created and put on this earth by no one and have no reason to be here other than just the fact that we are here...wow, how sad is that.
    The guy said atheists are immoral, which is just ignorant.

If you wanna pray then pray. If you wanna do something else then do that. But change will come through action, not happy thoughts.

wusntmeman
    wusntmeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

darkside

To those who have a brain,dont pray for piks....pray for those kids, and yes, even darkside.......god loves him too, justsayin

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by studmlb55 View Post
    How is it just as sad?

Believer:

Believes that God sent his only Son to Earth to die for his sins. God loves them that much!!! They feel fulfilled because God is always with them and they are happy just because of this. They look forward to death because they believe that their true home is in Heaven and not here on Earth.

Non-believer:

Believes they are here for no reason whatsoever. They are completely wasting their time. No one loves them because love is just a perception and it isn't real. Nothing is real. We are just here to breathe, eat, sleep, penetrate, shit, and die. When we die our bodies will decompose in the ground and it is all over. Dead...

Please explain how they are both 'just as sad'?

We are Living in Physical(Holographic) Universe, Its all illusion. According to latest scientific research Physical(holographic) universe proves that the physical world we believe is real is in fact illusion. Energy fields are decoded by our brains into a 3D picture, to give the illusion of a physical world.

I will take science than some made up story....nothing sad about that

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Lol I love atheist who back up there athiest beliefs by facts and science, how can you explain how the universe started? I assume big bang theory which seems to be the most popular theory but they can never tell you where the tiny little atom dot came from or how it exploded. The fact you ignore how everything is so perfectly in tact with eachother is mind boggling. Something comes from nothing? We are all here by accident? Stop
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    We are Living in Physical(Holographic) Universe, Its all illusion. According to latest scientific research Physical(holographic) universe proves that the physical world we believe is real is in fact illusion. Energy fields are decoded by our brains into a 3D picture, to give the illusion of a physical world.

I will take science than some made up story....nothing sad about that

DrStale

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Lol I love atheist who back up there athiest beliefs by facts and science, how can you explain how the universe started? I assume big bang theory which seems to be the most popular theory but they can never tell you where the tiny little atom dot came from or how it exploded. The fact you ignore how everything is so perfectly in tact with eachother is mind boggling. Something comes from nothing? We are all here by accident? Stop
    Good point.

So where did God come from?

KingJD31

Go look up all the archeological findings of the Bibles teachings, it is overwhelming and how I became a believer

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

Lol I love atheist who back up there athiest beliefs by facts and science, how can you explain how the universe started? I assume big bang theory which seems to be the most popular theory but they can never
    tell you where the tiny little atom dot came from or how it exploded. The fact you ignore how everything is so perfectly in tact with eachother is mind boggling. Something comes from nothing? We are all here by accident? Stop
    Science has done that also...different universes crash into each other creating this one...which was by the detection of dark matter which was more heavier in some parts than different parts of the universe

KingJD31

God is eternal there was never a beginning for god
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    Good point.

So where did God come from?

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

Also with the discovery of the higgs boson this past summer proves that there is actually no requirement for a divine creator to exist in order for the universe and it's contents to exist!!!!!!

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1902

Sad.

Unreasonable to kill children.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

The Lord is my shepherd, i shall not want.
    He makes me to lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside the still waters.
    He restores my soul: he leads me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
    Yea,though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death i will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
    Thou preparest a table before my enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runs over.
    Surely goodness and mercy shell follow me all the days of my life: and i will dwell in the house of the Lord for ev er.
    Last edited by pronk; 12-14-12 at 11:44 PM.

RITZ
    RITZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12473

Bless the kids and their families/teachers in this horrible time.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1902

The gunman's mother was a teacher at that school.
    I think the gunman was angry at his mother since he killed her and her students.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

i care because they aren't muslim childern being killed in drone strikes.

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

I pray that God grants peace to the families of all of the victims in this terrible, senseless crime.

FZA
    FZA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    if you actually want to do something about it, write to your congressmen and stand up for tougher gun control.
    Yea cuz that will work

DrStale

Quote Originally Posted by FZA View Post
    Yea cuz that will work
    Guaranteed it does at least as much as a prayer.

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

How about the Meds that these Mass Murders are on before committing these Crimes??
    why isnt anyone attacking the Big Pharma companies for their so called Anti-Depressant drugs??

FZA

You think people didnt die before guns were invented??

FZA

Quote Originally Posted by marcojuiceman View Post
    How about the Meds that these Mass Murders are on before committing these Crimes??
    why isnt anyone attacking the Big Pharma companies for their so called Anti-Depressant drugs??
    They really should. But there is too much money in pharmaceuticals

DrStale

LOL. I say prayer doesn't work and you guys start talking about drugs and other ways people die. I guess I would abandon my argument pretty quickly too if it made no sense.

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Prayer for the parents... stop the big pharma companies from issuing it to them.. Got it

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

LOL. I say prayer doesn't work and you guys start talking about drugs and other ways people die. I guess I would abandon my argument pretty quickly too if it made no sense.
    Too much logic......have to change subject so not to feel stupid

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Would people here be this upset if it had been only one child killed? The parents of that child would definitely be just as upset. Yet would this forum even still be discussing it?

Prayer is a free and easy way for people who have no connection to a tragedy, to feel like they are not only a part of it, but that they somehow did something...anything. Might as well wear an extra q-ray bracelet or powerband.

Some of the most non Christian posters in their daily forum persona's suddenly break out religion and prayer like a mafia hitman counting his rosary beads at the funeral of a friend.

I get it. It's in our nature to look for order, even in chaos (look how easily our minds find recognizable shapes in the clouds)

Fear of the unknown or hard to explain (the madness of the shooter) causes people to look for simple answers. Prayer is free, requires no physical effort or outlay of cash. If people were honest though, it's only real benefit is to help the person saying the prayer.
    Last edited by muldoon; 12-15-12 at 04:03 PM.

KingJD31

Another wannabe intellect atheist who is put down by life but tries to convert his depression into "unique and interesting" thoughts but we all know who you are
    Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    Would people here be this upset if it had been only one child killed? The parents of that child would definitely be just as upset. Yet would this forum even still be discussing it?

Prayer is a free and easy way for people who have no connection to a tragedy, to feel like they are not only a part of it, but that they somehow did something...anything. Might as well wear an extra q-ray bracelet or powerband.

Some of the most non Christian posters in their daily forum persona's suddenly break out religion and prayer like a mafia hitman counting his rosary beads at the funeral of a friend.

I get it. It's in our nature to look for order, even in chaos (look how easily our minds find recognizable shapes in the clouds)

Fear of the unknown or hard to explain (the madness of the shooter) causes people to look for simple answers. Prayer is free, requires no physical effort or outlay of cash. If people were honest though, it's only real benefit is to help the person saying the prayer.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another wannabe intellect atheist who is put down by life but tries to convert his depression into "unique and interesting" thoughts but we all know who you are
    You're able to determine that I'm somehow put down by life and in a depression through my post? Besides being wrong on both accounts, it's impressive you can deduce that so easily.

You must have prayed for the insight.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

So not falling for the act of believing of a creator now my life is depressing which in fact I'm having a great life.

But I understand since you have mental illness like the majority of human believing in some I dream of genie god

Ps...God come from the Germanic word gud....which is a Germanic diety

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post

Ps...God come from the Germanic word gud....which is a Germanic diety
    Is that so professor, Italians call my God Dio, Russians call Him Bog,
    Greeks call Him Theos, French- Dieu, finns- Jumala, Jews- Elohim & Welsh call Him Duw, impressive, huh?

brumbies
    sail close to the wind
    brumbies's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7724

so darkside, is reincarnation real?

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

Quote Originally Posted by brumbies View Post
    so darkside, is reincarnation real?
    The law of conservation of energy states that energy can not be created or destroyed, although it can change form.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    Prayer is a free
    Lmao. The mulit-million campuses these churches are building would suggest otherwise.

I guess since their current building are pleasing God enough where He won't stop these killings they just need to build even larger and more expensive buildings. Surely a billion dollar church will please this God so he will eradicate all the bad things from the earth......

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

So your prayer is going to convince God to help the families cope with the murder of their kids that he allowed to happen in the first place.

Last edited by Sunde91; 12-16-12 at 05:07 PM.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1628

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjNgn4r6SOA

First 12