CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Kobe vs Messi ( Commercial )

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

...in the style of disney films, horrible commercial but cheers, interesting none the less.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

I guess know one else thought this was a cool commercial except me

Colts03
    Colts03's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

good stuff

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

its a shame that kobe is getting compared with Messi. Kobe easily top 10 all time in NBA while Messi is still a young talent and has so much left to prove. If it had to be a Barcelona player I would have much rather seen Xavi in the commercial.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

nearly 40 million views in less than a week is gangnam stlye level

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    its a shame that kobe is getting compared with Messi. Kobe easily top 10 all time in NBA while Messi is still a young talent and has so much left to prove. If it had to be a Barcelona player I would have much rather seen Xavi in the commercial.
    trollololol
    Last edited by Sunde91; 12-12-12 at 08:16 PM.

hugh613
    hugh613's Avatar Become A Pro!

ukgaz
    ukgaz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1280

and a late entry into the SBR worst post of the year award.....

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Unreal, pal.

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

Surely you're trying to wind us up. You say Kobe easily top 10 of all time, and yes Messi is a young talent and so much left to prove, but he is already one of the greatest if not THE greatest soccer players of all time.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by Lookingtostart View Post
    Surely you're trying to wind us up. You say Kobe easily top 10 of all time, and yes Messi is a young talent and so much left to prove, but he is already one of the greatest if not THE greatest soccer players of all time.
    how is Messi considered a great? What can he do that players before him couldn't do? So what if he can score goals any player can playing with Xavi and Iniesta behind him. He is not even the best player on his team as Xavi is no doubt better than him. Xavi has won 2 Euro cups as well as a world Cup. There is no doubt Xavi played a major role in all 3 of those tournaments. What has Messi done on the international stage?

If your gonna say he scores goals at an unbelievable rate look at the teams he plays against. Spain is probably 3rd in Europe behind England and Italy. and germany is a close 4th. Mario Gomez scored 26 goals in 33 league games in germany last season. Messi scored 50 in 37 games however as I said he plays with the best midfield in the world.

Zidane who most consider the best player of the last 20 years or so gets compared to Xavi not messi. you know why because Messi scores goals and that is the job of a forward. There always have been forwards who have scored a ton however when it is all set and done it is the difference making greats that get remembered. Messi is just a system player and he is the forward of the Barcelona system. If you put in any decent forward with similar traits as Messi (speed and finishing) they would score at least 3/4 the total goals as Messi does.

Harun
    Harun's Avatar Become A Pro!

messi > kobe

pinnerpsk
    pinnerpsk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 439

how is Messi considered a great? What can he do that players before him couldn't do? So what if he can score goals any player can playing with Xavi and Iniesta behind him. He is not even the best player on his team as Xavi is no doubt better than him. Xavi has won 2 Euro cups as well as a world Cup. There is no doubt Xavi played a major role in all 3 of those tournaments. What has Messi done on the international stage?

If your gonna say he scores goals at an unbelievable rate look at the teams he plays against. Spain is probably 3rd in Europe behind England and Italy. and germany is a close 4th. Mario Gomez scored 26 goals in 33 league games in germany last season. Messi scored 50 in 37 games however as I said he plays with the best midfield in the world.

Zidane who most consider the best player of the last 20 years or so gets compared to Xavi not messi. you know why because Messi scores goals and that is the job of a forward. There always have been forwards who have scored a ton however when it is all set and done it is the difference making greats that get remembered. Messi is just a system player and he is the forward of the Barcelona system. If you put in any decent forward with similar traits as Messi (speed and finishing) they would score at least 3/4 the total goals as Messi does.

FZA
    FZA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

I enjoyed it

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26