ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9764

Post your drinking and driving story

Post your story about one time you were drinking and driving and got lucky you didn't get hurt or hurt others or get caught

I'll post mine later, its been 20 years at least

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

TT, this is the one time you should be hoping for no responses in your thread.
    Points Awarded:

MadTiger gave Seaweed 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ttwarrior1

or post when and how u got caught if you were caught

Ive seen posts, people in here drink and drive but yeh,

ttwarrior1

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3597

Came around a curve in the road and a cop was standing in the middle, about 100 yards away, waving me over to a checkpoint. I slammed on the brakes, threw it into reverse, did the quickest K-Turn you've ever seen, and ran away. Took some back roads to get home, parked the car in the garage, fixed myself another drink.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Didn't happen to me, but back in 2000 or 2001(might have even been 2002) there was a guy in town here that got pulled over at a check point intoxicated and the cop knew him cut him a huge break and let him go because he was close to home, and down the road the guy got hit by another car that blew through a red light and he(the guy who was intoxicated but let go at the check point) got charged with Drunken Driving and ended up suing the police department over it for not arresting him in the first place and the cop that knew him and that let him go got canned.

Kind of a messed up story.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    Post your story about one time you were drinking and driving and got lucky you didn't get hurt or hurt others or get caught

youre a scumbag pal

ttwarrior1

inthedrink you are the scumbag , just ask the people during sbr poker when we chat about u

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

inthedrink you are the scumbag , just ask the people during sbr poker when we chat about u

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Did you get drunk on young semen and get on your rascal tubby?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ngates815

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

name names fatty....youre full of shit

only youd start a thread like this

no wonder 98% of your threads get salooned

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Did you get drunk on young semen and get on your rascal tubby?

Then tt and his retarded friends went back and took turns finger poppin his momma.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

never done it never will. dont drink anyways.

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

Very risky, stopped doing it after a near miss. I thought I wasn't that drunk, everything seemed fine then I suddenly realise my hands were moving left to right on the steering wheel too much. I thought I was keeping them straight, I tried to but they were moving all over the place, and the world seemed to be moving spinning. I had a slight crash but was still able to drive home. Funny how I felt much more sober after the crash.

Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2791

Had two family members killed by drunk driver.

Go fvcking kill yourself!!

PokinSmot
    PokinSmot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6603

tt i thought you was a mod here? u got any hook ups?

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Leaving a party cause it was busted, cops inside, saw a guy back OVER a cop car in his truck with hydraulics and like a 30 inch lift or some shit. The cop pulled up so close behind him trying to block him in, it was stay put or go over a car. Possibly the hardest I have ever laughed in my life.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Unreal. Trying to canonize someone for drinking and driving.

ttwarrior1

i dont know anyone that hasn't drank and drove at least once,

Maniac
    Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8815

My 70+ year old Grandad used to have trouble walking so used to drive a ridiculously short distance to the pub - you could see the pub from his garage, and would basically be a 30 second walk normally. Am not defending him, but was a quiet road usually wouldnt see anyone that time of night anyway, plus he drove so slowly anyway.

One night the police were just going past when they saw him hobble out of the pub and get into his van, and basically went and stopped their van directly in front of him so that he wouldnt be able to get out of the parking space, so that they could have a word with him - in all honesty they would more than likely have just given him a lift home and let him off with a warning...or they would have had my grandad not started the car and drove into the side of the police van parked less than a metre in front of him !

At which point he got out of his car and proceeded to have a go at the police saying it was their fault for parking right in front of him, and at which point they promptly arrested him and charged him with driving under the influence and he ended up with 3 years off the road.

As far as drink drive stories go, thats one of the more harmless and, in some respects, amusing stories - but on the whole there are far too many horrible stories that have happened to friends and family to say that no amount of drink driving is ever worth the risk...

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

Only time ive done anything like that was just last week had about a 6 pack over a couple hours. Got in my car pulled in some driveway to turn around, it being late I turned my lights off so the inside ones were only on and pulled out. Well I never turned them back on fully and was driving down a street stopped at a red light. Cop coming the other direction flashed his headlights at me. Thankfully I got the picture instantly and turned them on all the way.

I'm 6'4 212 too so I wasn't close to being drunk and have a good tolerance but I'm sure I was technically over.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

Drunk driver hit my house last weekend, don't be retarded

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    Had two family members killed by drunk driver.

Go fvcking kill yourself!!

Exactly lost both parents to a drunk driver. Why they let this retard post is beyond me

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

15 years ago i bought a brand new honda prelude, went to a party hosted bywho i thought was a friend, him and his now wife(literally fat ass 300lb wife) I told him I had to much to drink and needed to use his couch, he told me it was not ok with his wife and he sent me out hammered, i drove home 15 miles and hit a few parked cars, my roommate at the time said what the hell happened to your car dude(IN THE MORNING). i said what are you talking about?

i decided to never speak to the person i kinda considered a friend that let me drive that drunk surprised i was able to make that wise desicion at 19.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Ouch, sad that people too often die when someone chooses to be a selfish prick and drive after drinking. That is not directed at anyone in particular as I have made the same poor decision when I was a teenager.
    Let there be good that comes from this thread, a reminder for any of us that drink, to not drink and drive. I will do my part.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

ur pathetic starting this thread

shame on u you fat disgusting fukk
    Last edited by 5mike5; 12-13-12 at 08:49 AM.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

My drinking and driving story:

The end.