lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Lansky, been reading the thread and suggest you research a good local attorney and see about getting chapter 7. Ch 13 is worthless in your case... Last, but not least.... Get yourself a new hobby. Gambling is not your thing. You posted some sick stuff about watching the game while your child was being born. That is a serious problem.

Lansky
    Lansky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 188

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    Lansky, been reading the thread and suggest you research a good local attorney and see about getting chapter 7. Ch 13 is worthless in your case... Last, but not least.... Get yourself a new hobby. Gambling is not your thing. You posted some sick stuff about watching the game while your child was being born. That is a serious problem.
    I agree with you. It controls me. 20 yrs.
    Thanks

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by Lansky View Post
    Thanks. One thing I won't go cheap on is cable. Drop HBO come on no Boardwalk EMPIRE
    download episodes on speed.cd or another torrent site you can trust on utorrent client, download the 720p version and unzip it and then use PS3 Muxer and stick it on a usb stick and watch it in 720p on your ps3 on flatscreen/LED hdef tv

you don't need cable for anything! can watch all sports on streams on computer too or other devices

Lansky

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    download episodes on speed.cd or another torrent site you can trust on utorrent client, download the 720p version and unzip it and then use PS3 Muxer and stick it on a usb stick and watch it in 720p on your ps3 on flatscreen/LED hdef tv

you don't need cable for anything! can watch all sports on streams on computer too or other devices
    You got to have a computer engineering degree to figure all that shit out

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Lansky, where you from pal? what city?

PM me if needed

i can relate to you

Lansky

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Lansky, where you from pal? what city?

PM me if needed

i can relate to you
    Thanks I will. From Pittsburgh I bought a house in Youngstown ohio

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Its not too late to change. Amazing your wife is still with you. You have opportunity to start over with your family.

Lansky

You have no clue. Two kids also 4 and 2

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

You got to have a computer engineering degree to figure all that shit out
    its like 5 simple fukkn steps

download a torrent file from a site (speed.cd) it opens up in a torrent client (utorrent)...pick folder to download it into.

once its done, you unrar the file. it will be a MKV video format file... open it up in PS3 Muxer (another free program you can download from CNET)... that converts it to a format the PS3 will recognize and play. once converted to PS3 format... transfer file to a USB stick that you can buy anywhere and then stick the USB stick in the PS3 controller slot then WATCH it lol

you can get any TV shows in 720p, download movies bluray rips in 720p/1080p and watch on PS3... all for price of internet

you're saying you have a job you get 70k at but you can't follow some simple instructions? haha come on man! you really do need help! how do you think i keep up on Dexter man!

Lansky

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    its like 5 simple fukkn steps

download a torrent file from a site (speed.cd) it opens up in a torrent client (utorrent)...pick folder to download it into.

once its done, you unrar the file. it will be a MKV video format file... open it up in PS3 Muxer (another free program you can download from CNET)... that converts it to a format the PS3 will recognize and play. once converted to PS3 format... transfer file to a USB stick that you can buy anywhere and then stick the USB stick in the PS3 controller slot then WATCH it lol

you can get any TV shows in 720p, download movies bluray rips in 720p/1080p and watch on PS3... all for price of internet

you're saying you have a job you get 70k at but you can't follow some simple instructions? haha come on man! you really do need help! how do you think i keep up on Dexter man!
    A D D. My wife wouldn't go for that shit. I just rented dexter season 5 two days ago....family video

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Fuk bankruptcy.

Don't listen to these losers.

You need to man up.

Increase your bet size and you will be out of this mess in no time.

You got great credit, get huge loan.

Start betting $5000/game.

You will look back and laugh at this someday.

Cheers,
    BP

Lansky

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    Fuk bankru

Don't listen to these losers.

You need to man up.

Increase your bet size and you will be out of this mess in no time.

You got great credit, get huge loan.

Start betting $5000/game.

You will look back and laugh at this someday.

Cheers,
    BP
    I tried that I'm tapped. I play parlays like fukking crazy. I know ppl are gonna say this my problem. So be it

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

A D D. My wife wouldn't go for that shit. I just rented dexter season 5 two days ago....family video
    married too? man you are just trapped in a corner man...

and parlays! parlays are the death of gamblers! don't parlay unless it is huge ML locks

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

I've never filed but know many who have. Everyone says it was a great decision and lifted a huge burden.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Don't worry over money it doesn't worry over you!

First 12