TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Photo: Gotta Love TV Repairmen

Luckily I inspected his work after he left. This is how he hung the TV back up on the wall... and just walked away and said... have a great day.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Makes you wonder about his work on the tv

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

this is crazy!

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

i had a guy from comcast come last week because i needed them to run a wire upstairs to the tv because we had to leave the upstairs door open to run the wire in. He gets here and says in his jamaican accent. I can't do that man. Wall too thick. He then says i need to call my girlfriend goes outside and talks to her for 30 mins about wanting to see her and that she better not tell his wife. He comes in and asks me to call comcast and tell them he was here the whole time and that he did a good job... I made a call to comcast alright. Hopefully he isnt employed anymore.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Makes you wonder about his work on the tv
    Exactly. It was a JVC 32 inch 2012. Still under the 1 year warranty. When you powered the TV on... the JVC logo is suppose to appear for about 3 seconds... well... it was freezing. No controls would work. Had to cut power from wall to get the damn logo off the screen. Seems to be working alright.

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    this is crazy!
    I agree. I'm glad I checked! Something told me too... TV could of fell, broke, or injured someone.

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    i had a guy from comcast come last week because i needed them to run a wire upstairs to the tv because we had to leave the upstairs door open to run the wire in. He gets here and says in his jamaican accent. I can't do that man. Wall too thick. He then says i need to call my girlfriend goes outside and talks to her for 30 mins about wanting to see her and that she better not tell his wife. He comes in and asks me to call comcast and tell them he was here the whole time and that he did a good job... I made a call to comcast alright. Hopefully he isnt employed anymore.
    Wow! WTT I can't believe that. Wow. Usually Comcast is way more professional than that. Bunch of clowns these days.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Savor Comcast, if you ever switch to AT&T you will learn about shitty service. Had them both, and as soon as my one year with AT&T is up I will never go back. I had three repairman out to solve a basic issue, finally a fourth comes out and realizes that it should have been fixed, except that the third forgot to plug the broadband cable back into the wall.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3457

direct tv is the best customer service out of all.. i have dealt with all of them