mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

diverted PT

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Interesting. Doesn't sound like this guy is lying.
    Yeah, like hamas doesn't lie about being a terrorist organization! I can't wait until the Jewish army pisses all over the gaza strip, you fuk'in coward! Have fun rebuilding that shit hole called gaza you palestinian asshole. Why don't you head on over there and help out instead of hiding here in America and running you big fuk'in mouth? Nah, that would be something a real man would do, it's much easier to hide over here and talk shit from behind a keyboard you phony dick suk'in mohammed c u m swallower!

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Yeah, like hamas doesn't lie about being a terrorist organization! I can't wait until the Jewish army pisses all over the gaza strip, you fuk'in coward! Have fun rebuilding that shit hole called gaza you palestinian asshole. Why don't you head on over there and help out instead of hiding here in America and running you big fuk'in mouth? Nah, that would be something a real man would do, it's much easier to hide over here and talk shit from behind a keyboard you phony dick suk'in mohammed c u m swallower!
    how many guys have bullied you, id say the o/u is probably 1000

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

I think we can all agree that mikejamm is even more crazy than anyone else in this situation

Shit, all it takes for him to snap is losing a hand of sbr poker