wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

That dog looks almost identical to mine. I feel better today, actually my arm where they gave me the shot hurts more. They gave me a painkiller tramadol which isnt strong, but since i never take medication is knocking me out all day.
    Is that your dog?

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    wtt feeling better now

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    That dog looks almost identical to mine. I feel better today, actually my arm where they gave me the shot hurts more. They gave me a painkiller tramadol which isnt strong, but since i never take medication is knocking me out all day.
    Is that your dog?
    fukk no, that's a dog for queers or pussy whipped guys

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

tetanus shot is big a scam because most people who suffer from it doesnt survive within 5 minutes of being infected, what you should have gotten is rabbise shot as this what people suffer from dog bit.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by AribaAriba View Post
    tetanus shot is big a scam because most people who suffer from it doesnt survive within 5 minutes of being infected, what you should have gotten is rabbise shot as this what people suffer from dog bit.
    Not if your dog was vaccinated against rabis. Tetanus isn't a scam either bud, it's as much protecting against getting it infected in the future as it is about keeping from gettin infected by the dog.

wtt0315

Looks much better now with the staple. The tetanus shot didnt hurt and all at the time and yesterday was sore but today i feel like i have a extra 30 pounds on my arm and feel like I went 10 rounds and lost. Had to stop taking that painkiller was making me woozy and puttig me in a good mood and we can't have that hehe. It was numbing my whole body, but my hand which still hurt like hell so advil for me.. I hate taking medication. They gave me augmenten which is a antibotic but that makes me go to the bathroom every 10 mins..

Name:  q.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  22.8 KB

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Had a friend when i was young who owned a dog that ruled the house and terrorized most visitors. Must have bitten all 5 members of the family 5 times each and they still put up with it.

Like dogs, but they need to know they are just a member of your pack, not the leader.

wtt0315

yeah. the funny thing is this dog never bit anyone. Someone a couple weeks ago drove by our house and open their car door and threw a dog out on the road. I went over and it was pitiful. Hadnt ate in a few weeks about 10 months old. Its a schhodle. Have poodle half schonzier. We took it in and fed it took it to the vet and it now runs crazy around the house. The yorkie i think went from being alone to having to deal with another dog and i dont think he has dealt with it too well. So now he takes things under the bed and guards them. Before he would growl but i guess he thought i was the other dog.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Yeah, guess you have to feel sorry for the old fella too. The other dog has probably brought his pack instinct into play for the first time.

A couple of the answers here suggest that they have not been introduced 'properly'. Doing it on the older dogs territory instead of a neutral location. And sounds like once that damage is done it's tough to change

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...4044623AAaUFgZ

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    I hate dogs. Useless animals. They should be extinct.

Only dogs should be kept Alive are the ones who help blind people. Kill the rest. Especially Pitts and rotts

Paco, you are letting your religion get involved here guy, stop that. You guys eat strange animals but hate dogs. hmmm

Listen that is quite a bite, you should bite him back the little prick. Little dogs can be very mean as most of us know. Same with little people, they often have a bad attitude. Hate to stereotype but it is true.

First 12