Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

saloon this fukking dogshit thread

OP is a fukkin moron who is solely dependent on government assistance to survive

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    You're right, TTwarrior did have an 8-star 'tard ranking in November, but with this being the first day of the month, and his crazy antics, we had to reevaluate our opinion of him.

Hels, I don't even want to think about his ranking going higher. That would be uncharted territory, and the only safe scenario would be to tranquilize the wild beast.
    I appreciate your honesty TheGiant. Tard rankings are very complex, to levels I will never completely understand.

This tttwarrior fellow needs to be detained and studied for research purposes.

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

Giant,

is this the highest tard ranking ever?

you would think noone will ever surpass a 490 lbs downsy who lies cheats steals stiffs and dont forget a racist

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Thanks, Mikey!

I take a lot of pride in my busting fatties with Downys work. Over the last month, I've been able to capture 15 of these hefty slow-witted folks.

Many of them are innocent people, just looking to enjoy some time amongst their computer friends. And then there are others, that lie and steal obsessively. These are the TTwarrior types. We have to protect them from themselves and those around them.

In all my years of hunting these wild and dangerous creatures, TTwarrior is the worst of all. We have him listed as a 10-star 'tard. This is the highest-ranking ever according to our database.
    And he's also a bad thing

Should be hunted down and harpooned

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    You fat fuk'in racist piece of shit! You wish you had half the fuk'in courage Rosa Parks did! You are the most fuk'in worthless asshole to ever breath in air! Every time you post stupid ignorant shit, it just affirms what a waste of fuk'in space you take up with your fat, greasy shit for brains ass! Go wipe your face with your ass shit towel, you filthy loser. Must suck to know you can't even reach places on your dirty fat ass when you bathe! Obama....Winner and President for 4 more years! That's Rosa Parks legacy you stupid ignorant republican fuk!
    This had nothing to do with a bad beat in poker unreal.
    Whenever im having a bad day i always tell myself atleast im not TT.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1345

Quote Originally Posted by hhsilver View Post
    mikejamm -- thanks for speaking up. The racists/haters here ruin this site for me. I rarely browse players talk or saloon anymore, but once in a while I take a look just to see who I should avoid in the future. I don't have your energy for speaking out against this crap. I appreciate your efforts. I wish more of the many decent people here would speak up --- but since I rarely do, I can't complain about that.
    No problem hh! Inbred assholes like tt are what keeps our country from moving forward. I have no problem pointing out the fuk'in stupidity in losers like him. Uneducated, obese and living out his worthless piece of shit troll life on internet forums is all he'll ever be.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

no racist here, i can name about 100 others though

everything mike jamm posted is absolutely 100 percent inaccurate

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    no racist here, i can name about 100 others though

everything mike jamm posted is absolutely 100 percent inaccurate
    NOT!!!! You are fat. In medical terms you are morbidly obese. That is a fact. 2 words into mjamm's post and you are proven wrong.

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    saloon this fukking dogshit thread

OP is a fukkin moron who is solely dependent on government assistance to survive
    Is he really on the dole

Obama phone and ebt card and shit

That would explaine all them posts,not having to work and all.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Dec. 3rd Galileo invented telescope, so, happy telescope day boys & gals!

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Rosa Parks used to suck a mean dick, I tell you what. Bitch could tickle the head with her tonsils and tongue your balls at the same damn time. And then when she was done, she'd pull out a plate of fried chicken, black-eyed peas, chitlins, greens and cornbread, I tell you what, and she'd make you eat the whole damn plate, and would be pissed off if you didn't ask for seconds. And for dessert, mmmmm I tell you what, she'd make some peach cobbler with homemade vanilla ice cream, and some nice sun-brewed sweet tea, I tell you what, nom sayin.

First 12