TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

The truth is that the "prophet" mohammad was a

PEDOPHILE!! He married and then raped a 6-yr.old girl !!!! named 'Aisha". Poor thing. The muslims are CONSUMED by not just pedophilia, but HOMOSEXUALITY too. " Men are for sex, women for babies"...YES! This is totally TRUE!!
    http://prophetofdoom.net/Prophet_of_Doom_13_The_Pedophile_Pirate. Islam

"The Prophet married Aisha in Mecca three years before the Hijrah, after the death of Khadija. At the time she was six." Ishaq:281 "When the Apostle came to Medina he was fifty-three." Tabari VII:6 "In May, 623 A.D./A.H. 1, Allah’s Messenger consummated his marriage to Aisha." He would be dead in ten years; she hadn't lived that long. Pedophilia was, and continues to be, child abuse. The abused had come full circle; he was now an abuser.
    Accusing a prophet of being a pedophile sounds outrageous. Yet the evidence is undeniable: Tabari IX:128 "When the Prophet married Aisha, she was very young and not yet ready for consummation." This is how it happened: Tabari IX:131 "My mother came to me while I was being swung on a swing between two branches and got me down. My nurse took over and wiped my face with some water and started leading me. When I was at the door she stopped so I could catch my breath. I was brought in while Muhammad was sitting on a bed in our house. My mother made me sit on his lap. The other men and women got up and left. The Prophet consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old." Given a choice, I believe most people would prefer to get their spiritual inspiration from someone who wasn't a sexual predator.

Muhammad struggled to justify his behavior. Bukhari:V9B86N98 "The Prophet said, 'A virgin should not be married till she is asked for her consent.' 'O Apostle! How will the virgin express her consent.' He said, 'By remaining silent.'" Bukhari:V9B87N139-40 "Allah’s Apostle told Aisha, 'You were shown to me twice in my dreams [a.k.a. sexual fantasies]. I beheld a man or angel carrying you in a silken cloth. He said to me, "She is yours, so uncover her." And behold, it was you. I would then say to myself, "If this is from Allah, then it must happen."'" Allah not only approved pedophilia, he insisted upon it. That makes the Islamic god as perverted as his prophet.

Since fifty-three-year-old pedophiles are not prophet material, I want to give Islam every possible opportunity to clear this up. The next Hadith is from Aisha. Tabari VII:7

"There are special features in me that have not been in any woman except for what

Allah bestowed on Maryam bt. Imran [She was referring to Mary, the mother of Jesus, although she didn't know her name or her father's name, and none of the "features" applied]. I do not say this to exalt myself over any of my companions.' 'What are these.' someone asked. Aisha replied, 'The angel brought down my likeness [she was a babe]; the Messenger married me when I was seven; my marriage was consummated when I was nine [she was abused]; he married me when I was a virgin, no other man having shared me with him [she was a child]; inspiration came to him when he and I were in a single blanket [she "inspired" him]; I was one of the dearest people to him; a verse of the Qur'an was revealed concerning me when the community was almost destroyed [she inspired Allah]; and I saw Gabriel when none of his other wives saw him [she lied].'" Think about the implications of what she just said. Muhammad was "inspired" - a Qur'an surah was handed down while the prophet was having sex with a little girl. Allah didn't find pedophilia the least bit troubling.

The following confirms that the first Muslims were consumed by greed, the prophet was inspired by the body of a child, and the circumstances surrounding Qur'an revelations were as perverted as the scripture itself. Bukhari:V5B57N119 "The people used to send presents to the Prophet on the day of Aisha's turn [to have sex with him]. Aisha said, 'His other wives gathered in the apartment of Um Salama [wife number two] and said, "Um, the people send presents on the day of Aisha's turn and we too, love the good presents just as much as she does. You should tell Allah’s Apostle to order the people to send their presents to him regardless of whose turn it may be." Um repeated that to the Prophet and he turned away from her. When the Prophet returned to Um, she repeated the request again. The Prophet again turned away. After the third time, the Prophet said, "Um, don't trouble me by harming Aisha, for by Allah, the Divine Inspiration [Qur'an surahs] never came to me while I was under the blanket of any woman among you except her."'" If there have been any skeptics who have made it this far without acknowledging that the Qur'an was inspired to satisfy Muhammad’s cravings, rather than to save men's souls, welcome to the realm of reason.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jesus is coming soon!!!!

cuno
    cuno's Avatar Become A Pro!

these are not true.

TheRifleman

Martin Luther

Martin Luther referred to Muhammad as "a devil and first-born child of Satan"

Aisha

Main article: Aisha
    See also: Baligh
    From the 20th century onwards, a common point of contention has been Muhammad's marriage to Aisha, who was six or seven when betrothed to Muhammad,[28] and nine, or according to al-Tabari, ten, when the marriage was consummated.[28][29][30][31][32] American historian Denise Spellberg states that "these specific references to the bride's age reinforce Aisha's pre-menarcheal status and, implicitly, her virginity."[28] Colin Turner, a professor of Islamic studies,[33] states that since such marriages between an older man and a young girl were customary among the Bedouins, Muhammad's marriage would not have been considered improper by his contemporaries.[34]

Critics such as Baptist pastor Jerry Vines and Netherlands Party for Freedom leader Geert Wilders have cited the age of Aisha to denounce Muhammad for having had sex with a nine year old, referring to Muhammad as a pedophile.

TheRifleman

Ownership of slaves

Main article: Muhammad and slavery
    Rodney Stark argues that "the fundamental problem facing Muslim theologians vis-à-vis the morality of slavery is that Muhammad bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves", though he states that Muhammad did advise that slaves be treated well: "Feed them what you eat yourself and clothe them with what you wear...They are God's people like unto you and be kind unto them". In addition, Stark contrasts Islam with Christianity, implying that Christian theologians wouldn't have been able to "work their way around the biblical acceptance of slavery" if Jesus had owned slaves like Muhammad did.[57]
    Some Western thinkers and Christian evangelicals[who?] criticize Muhammad for having had a child (Ibrahim, who died in infancy) by a slave girl called Maria al-Qibtiyya, one of his concubines who was a present from the Christian Byzantine ruler of Egypt. Some Muslims[who?] regard her as one of his wives and therefore name her a "Mother of the believers".[58] However, many sources, including Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya claim that she was only a concubine.[59][60] She is also not mentioned in Ibn-Hisham's notes on Ibn-Ishaq's biography where he lists the wives of Muhammad.[61]
    Muhammad made it legal for his men to marry their slaves and the women they captured in war, giving them full marriage rights.[62][63] This practice is referred to in the Quran as ma malakat aymanukum ("what your right hands possess"), and has also been a subject of criticism.[citation needed]

TheRifleman

Was the Prophet Muhammad a Pedophile?

One of Muhammads many, many wives was Aisha, which I believe to have been 6 or 7 when they were married. I read somewhere else that she stayed with her parents until she was 8 or 9 and then the marriage was consummated.

This is a sick, perverse act of pedophilia. If Muhammad were around today, he would certainly have some explaining to do. I appreciate that men would marry younger women in those days, but 7 years old!?

According to Hadith 2127 in book 4 of the collection of Sahih Muslim, Muhammad beat Aisha. Is this man REALLY a role model for all men across the world? Or a wife-beating paedophile?
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 11-30-12 at 04:09 PM.

TheRifleman

Yes. He was in his 50s when this happened too. That's part of the real problem because older men are still marrying little girls in islamic countries (Google it in Pakistan, Afghanistan, etc).

Muslims will use the culture excuse, everyone married young. Maybe young boys and young girls, but not an old man who lived longer than the life expectancy of the time. Plus, he was suppose to be a prophet. His example is eternal. That means it's ok for pedophilia to occur today under islam. It's wrong and no excuse works!

God Bless.

EDIT: I know Muslims like to deny things about their "prophet", but I cannot let these very wrong answers go unchecked.

Muhammad DID BEAT AISHA. She talked about it and it's recorded in Sahih Muslim (authentic hadith!), Book 4 Number 2127. It's very long, so I will only print the part about Muhammad hitting Aisha. I will list the source so you can verify and see the whole thing.

"...I said: Yes. He struck me on the chest which caused me pain, and then said: Did you think that Allah and His Apostle would deal unjustly with you?..."

The Truth will set you free!!!!!
    Source(s):

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals…

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by cuno View Post
    these are not true.
    yes, they are true, you creep.

TheRifleman

TheRifleman

TheRifleman

TheRifleman

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Listen here kum-slut, I bet you 5 million dollars that you don’t own a bird. But guess what? I can tell you right now that a bird would never just walk into something like a chocolate fountain. They’ll rarely walk directly into water. But say that your idiotic theory is correct. Say it did actually walk into it. That animal still probably died. Is that still funny to you? Do you still get your kicks out of knowing that that bird was probably terrified and opening its mouth to scream in that last panel? And if you say yes then you seriously disgust me as a human being.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15313

nice conversation with yourself

loser

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Listen here kum-slut, I bet you 5 million dollars that you don’t own a bird. But guess what? I can tell you right now that a bird would never just walk into something like a chocolate fountain. They’ll rarely walk directly into water. But say that your idiotic theory is correct. Say it did actually walk into it. That animal still probably died. Is that still funny to you? Do you still get your kicks out of knowing that that bird was probably terrified and opening its mouth to scream in that last panel? And if you say yes then you seriously disgust me as a human being.
    great story!!!

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

good posts rifleman, keep them coming

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

muslims or whoever dont know there is a saloon to read this

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

not necessarily

yes she was only 6 but the real true def of a pedo is if she has "grass on the outfield" or not

I'm sorry, but i dont care if your 4, if theres "grass on the outfield" its fukin time to PLAY BALL baby

if some 3 year old with a set of Ds and a fukin jungle bush throws it at me, I'm taking it, you feel me? i don't care if she's only 3, i'm getting them Ds and that stanky bush ok?

so what does the Qu'uran say about that?? It says she was 6 but what does it say about the outfield grass?

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Maybe its like the Old Testament and our years are different than their years. You know how those guys in the old testament were having children at 190 and stuff? Maybe 6 in the old middle east was really 24 in modern years. They weren't even using the modern calendar were they?

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

Well Carpe's a pedophile

mods might have to get his i.p. address and register him with the autorities
    maybe call the FBI sex crime division

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    nice conversation with yourself

loser
    This coming from someone who posts pics of expensive steaks hoping to gain friends.

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    not necessarily

yes she was only 6 but the real true def of a pedo is if she has "grass on the outfield" or not

I'm sorry, but i dont care if your 4, if theres "grass on the outfield" its fukin time to PLAY BALL baby

if some 3 year old with a set of Ds and a fukin jungle bush throws it at me, I'm taking it, you feel me? i don't care if she's only 3, i'm getting them Ds and that stanky bush ok?

so what does the Qu'uran say about that?? It says she was 6 but what does it say about the outfield grass?
    You are filth. I'd hurt you if we were face to face.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    You are filth. I'd hurt you if we were face to face.
    nope i'm awesome, one of the greatest people around

a lot of people are of aware of it too, which is nice

a new person I met recently actually remarked about it, she said "wow your friends really love the sh*t out of you" apparently referring to the things they said about me

it was nice to hear, wasn't surprised, but it was nice to hear

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    nope i'm awesome, one of the greatest people around

a lot of people are of aware of it too, which is nice

a new person I met recently actually remarked about it, she said "wow your friends really love the sh*t out of you" apparently referring to the things they said about me

it was nice to hear, wasn't surprised, but it was nice to hear
    I will curb stomp you.

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

Great FACTS Rifleman, keep up the good work people need to be educated.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Private Zone this shit.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

He was a real piece of trash. He deserves to get pissed and anyone that believes in him has a screw loose, he is about as big as a scam as Jesus.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

He is a super best friend of Seaman and Swallow.