behindthadeuce
    behindthadeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 495

SECISGREAT... plz read, RE: Indian Cowboy

Hey SEC,

I will confess I used to be a huge fan of IC, but since he's gone tout I've disliked him more and more. His plays of late have been quite difficult to swallow...coming from someone who has followed them recently. I know you are a paid subscriber to him, and I'd like to ask a favor:

For my information and curiosity.....could you please post on this site what his explanations are for his recent poor performance? I am grateful that you do post his plays on a regular basis, but I'd really like to know exactly what he says to his clients regarding his recent performance.

Much appreciated.

Deuce

behindthadeuce

bump

Kubie217
    Kubie217's Avatar Become A Pro!

ic

go to docs website click on ic he has a message for his clients on there funny stuff also funny how his 1-6 day they posted his nba winner on top and no mention of 0-3 in cfb and 0-3 in cbb yesterday

PatsfanLA
    PatsfanLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9803

He admits that he was trying to make more profits and that didnt work with his system..blah blah. What I dont understand is that if you release three plays you are most likely going to win 2-1 loss at best. At 3 unit plays you actuallly end up less than the normal 4 unit win if he just released one play all while risking 5 more units!! Overall stupid idea by IC for basketball and football.

On another note, his play selection has reallly opened my eyes to his capping ability. I am sorry but if I put together a list of his football plays this year you would be disgusted that someone would tell you to put money on that team. For example, today he has Jaguars who are worst team in Nfl and they are facing a team off a bye. Teams off a bye week are covering at a pretty good clip also so i just dont understand how he can release that play at all. Yeah, it is a public fade but has he watched a single game? Does he realize teams off a bye this year are solid bets? I just dont get it at alll and that is really what I have learned from his losing streak.

Thanks to all who provide his plays and I am going to lower units on cbb only going forward as I see him making comeback in that sport.

TweekCoffee
    TweekCoffee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Kubie217 View Post
    go to docs website click on ic he has a message for his clients on there funny stuff also funny how his 1-6 day they posted his nba winner on top and no mention of 0-3 in cfb and 0-3 in cbb yesterday
    I don't really understand why him posting his NBA winner is a big deal. Its not like he lied about winning or posted a phony record. Ultimately his job is to sell picks and everyone goes in slumps no need from him to advertise. I'm fairly new to the forum and I mean no disrespect but I really don't understand why that's always made into such a big deal.

Raiderguy101
    Raiderguy101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21662

Where do I start with this scam artist?

First of all, how bout telling the truth on why you were playing more games. It's not that you wanted to squeeze more profits, it's because you were so far in the whole you were trying to get in the "+" so you can tout your service for next year. If you were up units, you'd be doing a IC3 but since you're down, your playing way too many games trying to get in the positive. Guess what asshole, being down $3000 or $4000 on the year is better then being down $8000 or $9000. Way to take care of your clients there.

Secondly, how bout being a little more honest. For example post some of your losers on your site. Or post a running total on how your season is going instead of only the wins. People like tweekcoffee are going to say it doesn't make sense. Guess what, it's called integrity. If you want to see integrity look at RAS's site. He has no problem posting his losers or full losing seasons. Doc's whole crew falls in that 99% of scumbag dishonest touts. And double check your shit. You have your Miami Dolphins loss as a lower star pick then it really was. Notice how mistakes always help him out. Also that writeup yesterday where you said to take the UNDER 55 but you predicted a score of 31-28 type of game... priceless.

Lastly, get your shit together. I don't care if you play 1 play, 2 plays, or 100 plays a day. You're getting paid to pick winners and you're failing. Straight stealing money. That was a lame excuse on your site saying you were trying to increase profits, you were just chasing. Pathetic.

GChild
    GChild's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1398

Quote Originally Posted by behindthadeuce View Post
    Hey SEC,

I will confess I used to be a huge fan of IC, but since he's gone tout I've disliked him more and more. His plays of late have been quite difficult to swallow...coming from someone who has followed them recently. I know you are a paid subscriber to him, and I'd like to ask a favor:

For my information and curiosity.....could you please post on this site what his explanations are for his recent poor performance? I am grateful that you do post his plays on a regular basis, but I'd really like to know exactly what he says to his clients regarding his recent performance.

Much appreciated.

Deuce
    Deuce, know you for a while and hope all is well...but asking SEC is a waist of time...all you regulars on here know what I'm talking about.

What goes on here should be illegal and entrapment!!!

GChild
    GChild's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1398

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderguy101 View Post
    Where do I start with this scam artist?

First of all, how bout telling the truth on why you were playing more games. It's not that you wanted to squeeze more profits, it's because you were so far in the whole you were trying to get in the "+" so you can tout your service for next year. If you were up units, you'd be doing a IC3 but since you're down, your playing way too many games trying to get in the positive. Guess what asshole, being down $3000 or $4000 on the year is better then being down $8000 or $9000. Way to take care of your clients there.

Secondly, how bout being a little more honest. For example post some of your losers on your site. Or post a running total on how your season is going instead of only the wins. People like tweekcoffee are going to say it doesn't make sense. Guess what, it's called integrity. If you want to see integrity look at RAS's site. He has no problem posting his losers or full losing seasons. Doc's whole crew falls in that 99% of scumbag dishonest touts. And double check your shit. You have your Miami Dolphins loss as a lower star pick then it really was. Notice how mistakes always help him out. Also that writeup yesterday where you said to take the UNDER 55 but you predicted a score of 31-28 type of game... priceless.

Lastly, get your shit together. I don't care if you play 1 play, 2 plays, or 100 plays a day. You're getting paid to pick winners and you're failing. Straight stealing money. That was a lame excuse on your site saying you were trying to increase profits, you were just chasing. Pathetic.
    Integrity is something this fool has none of. Lier and a cheat!!

Quadropheniac
    I AM THE 1%
    Quadropheniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3117

All you need to know about the person that started this thread is in his name. That profile name literally means "Hiding behind shit" bullshit that is.

behindthadeuce

Quote Originally Posted by Quadropheniac View Post
    All you need to know about the person that started this thread is in his name. That profile name literally means "Hiding behind shit" bullshit that is.
    Not quite Quad....

Michael "Mike" O'Rourke (1862–1882), aka "Johnny O'Rourke" or "Johnny-Behind-the-Deuce", was a professional gambler of the Old West, whose notoriety is mainly due to Old West lawman and legend Wyatt Earp's having saved him from being lynched in Tombstone, Arizona Territory in 1881.

Regardless, not sure what my username has to do with IC's failures this year.

King B
    King B's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 549

So if you purchased a one day package on day 1 day package on Day 1 of the CBB, NBA or NFL season, and he's supposed to work for you till he shows a profit, does that mean the season picks for subscribers have been free thus far and will last quite a bit longer also ??

TheProdigy8199
    TheProdigy8199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

Touting is a BUSINESS, what do you guys not understand about that? You want IC and DOCs guys to be honest and show their records??? Get real...why would they do that?? How would you expect them to get more clients if they are losing their shirts? It's all about marketing and spinning the truth into a favorable light. Everyone knows that...and if you don't then you are the exact type of clients that they target. What benefit would it be to them to show how they are actually doinganyways? You guys claim that you want honesty and integrity from these touts on a website that posts information that they charge people for for free no less. C'mon man. A majority of you are simply following for free without subscribing to any service so why complain. For the greater good?? To expose a service that you arent paying for? Yes it would be nice if everyone was honest and provided actual records but thats not how the business world works and thats not how they make money.

Also you do realize that you are paying ( well actually most of you arent paying anything ) a person for an opinion don't you? Just because they call themselves "handicappers" you realize it is just an opinion no matter how you try and spin it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: King B

secisgreatkobsux
    secisgreatkobsux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by behindthadeuce View Post
    Hey SEC,

Much appreciated.

Deuce
    Hey bro, I'll post whatever he posts but Pats sort of hit it on the head, he has a paragraph on the home page and didn't post anything in the backend today. If he posts anything tomorrow I'll post it. He did talk about it in the video today and that he'll return back to reduced plays etc...

hallandale
    hallandale's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11008

The only capper worth paying for is RAS problem is getting his lines . All these other clowns are about 50% at best you can't pay for that . That's why they don't post their record...

secisgreatkobsux
    secisgreatkobsux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GChild View Post
    Integrity is something this fool has none of. Lier and a cheat!!
    I agree, none of these touts have integrity. RAS is the only honest one out there that I've seen. Docs doesn't "Lie" but they don't outright tell the truth on all the plays. White lies to me are also lies.

Docs will post his Winning Seasons like CFL and what is going on well. Prodigy hit it on the dot.

This guy was a long-term winner, he tried to do too much and he got burned. Hopefully he'll return to what had worked so well for him in the past which is what made him popular to begin with.

psy
    psy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

doc's is shady just like the rest...they truely don't give a crap if the cappers win or lose...Just as long as people hand over their money...misleading and shady!

Raiderguy101
    Raiderguy101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21662

IC is actually a lucky guy. All he has to do is win a day and BAM, magically start your record over from scratch.

Don't worry though, I'll be here to give his true records on the FULL season.