TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Today And Black Firday Only! AmazonWireless.com Galaxy S3 Phone!

I just wanted to help out my SBR buddies. If you've never experienced what a true phone can do... literally the BEST OUT THERE!!! This is your chance! New lines of service and UPGRADES!!! Great Deal!!

Samsung Galaxy S3

$39.99 New Line Of Service

OR

$48.00 Upgrade!!!

Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

What do you think of the G3? I was thinking about ditching my iPhone 4 for one but several folks told me they're really cheaply made, all plastic. That and the Ap's available are not nearly as many or as good.

TheMoneyShot

I really like it a lot! I had the HTC EVO Original... and the battery life was lousy. On the new Samsung G3 the battery lasts a long time! It's a definite upgrade for me! I never had any of the Iphones.

Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I really like it a lot! I had the HTC EVO Original... and the battery life was lousy. On the new Samsung G3 the battery lasts a long time! It's a definite upgrade for me! I never had any of the Iphones.
    My girlfriend has a HTC, has had a few problems and is looking to upgrade. Not sure if she'll go SG3 or iPhone.

I've had an iPhone 4 for coming up on 2 years. It's alright but doesn't really like to interface with my Toshiba lap top, especially the iTunes. I have a shot load of copies of songs. Every time I sync it copies all the song in my library again. Several of people, including "Apple Geniuses" have changed the setting to make it stop doing that, nothings worked. so i end up with 25 copies of the Stones Start Me Up etc... Only way to get rid of them is manually, none of the apps have worked for me. I spent 3 hours one day and made it into the "B's" deleting dupe's and just gave up.

Once my 2 years is up I can upgrade. We we're going to both get the SG3 but now I'm not so sure.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Backordered.

Usually ships in 24 hours

TheMoneyShot

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I'm using a galaxy nexus. Love the phone but battery life is not so great. Didn't know about that drawback when I bought it