1. #1
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 35,507
    Betpoints: 108

    Do you guys have houseplants?

    I have one huge one that I pulled from the dumpster, a four footer.......may get a friend for it.

    They are good for taking pollutants out of indoor air.........highly recommend.

    FH
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/26/2020


  2. #2
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 83,977
    Betpoints: 55

    Thanks
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/23/2020


  3. #3
    sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-05-08
    Posts: 15,011
    Betpoints: 2982

    Big artificial one

  4. #4
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 35,507
    Betpoints: 108

    Quote Originally Posted by sickler View Post
    Big artificial one

    Cmon, this is not the 70's...........get LIVE!
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/26/2020


  5. #5
    betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-20-06
    Posts: 13,444

    I have a few.


  6. #6
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 35,507
    Betpoints: 108

    Betplom---that is awesome!!
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/26/2020


  7. #7
    sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-05-08
    Posts: 15,011
    Betpoints: 2982

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Cmon, this is not the 70's...........get LIVE!
    I'm lazy and forgetful.

    Poor thing would die of thirst.

  8. #8
    tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 9,621

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    I have one huge one that I pulled from the dumpster, a four footer.......may get a friend for it.
    You have been elevated to Legend status by a great many of people here. Well actually just Nicky, jjgold and onthewhat but that's besides the point. But admitting you regularly root through dumpsters may take something of the credibility away from the Fishhead won $500,000 on the slots story.

  9. #9
    mr. leisure
    mr. leisure's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-29-08
    Posts: 14,841
    Betpoints: 112

    Quote Originally Posted by betplom View Post
    I have a few.

    making me hungry

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  10. #10
    sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-05-08
    Posts: 15,011
    Betpoints: 2982

    Quote Originally Posted by tacomax View Post
    You have been elevated to Legend status by a great many of people here. Well actually just Nicky, jjgold and onthewhat but that's besides the point. But admitting you regularly root through dumpsters may take something of the credibility away from the Fishhead won $500,000 on the slots story.
    Come on, Taco......it's like rescuing a dog from the pound.


  11. #11
    flyingillini
    SB Raised - China Living
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 37,484
    Betpoints: 12


  12. #12
    BGS 9.5
    BGS 9.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-10-08
    Posts: 4,547
    Betpoints: 492

    Quote Originally Posted by tacomax View Post
    You have been elevated to Legend status by a great many of people here. Well actually just Nicky, jjgold and onthewhat but that's besides the point. But admitting you regularly root through dumpsters may take something of the credibility away from the Fishhead won $500,000 on the slots story.
    I actually can't believe what I just read in this thread. Seriously, I think I may be the one that needs help nowadays.

  13. #13
    tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 9,621

    Here's Fishhead and his girl planning dinner:


  14. #14
    sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-05-08
    Posts: 15,011
    Betpoints: 2982

    Quote Originally Posted by tacomax View Post
    Here's Fishhead and his girl planning dinner:



  15. #15
    Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-08
    Posts: 29,839
    Betpoints: 3290

    I'd still bang her in the ass, or lack there of.

  16. #16
    head_strong
    head_strong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-02-08
    Posts: 4,317
    Betpoints: 360

    Quote Originally Posted by betplom View Post
    I have a few.


  17. #17
    sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-05-08
    Posts: 15,011
    Betpoints: 2982

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I'd still bang her in the ass, or lack there of.
    Yes, I'd do her too, but not in that location.

  18. #18
    tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 9,621


  19. #19
    sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-05-08
    Posts: 15,011
    Betpoints: 2982

    Will Fishhead ever live down that comment?

    I still say for a treehugger, it would be considered a rescue.

  20. #20
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 351,429
    Betpoints: 805

    I use to but threw them out the fukkin window one night when a mosquito bit me and it came from the plant fuk them and to much work

    plants belong outside

  21. #21
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 35,507
    Betpoints: 108

    Quote Originally Posted by sickler View Post
    Will Fishhead ever live down that comment?

    I still say for a treehugger, it would be considered a rescue.
    Once last year I found 4-5 hardcover books laying by the dumpster.........one was "Busting Vegas". Still have that copy.

    We have a few professional dumpster whores here in Tampa(not one of these). What they do is go to all the apartment complexes and search for goodies and then turnaround and sell them either on craigslist or the local auction.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/26/2020


  22. #22
    Sforz
    SBR CHAT KING!
    Sforz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-07-08
    Posts: 2,221

    i had a couple orchids that people gave me as house warming gifts.. those bitches are hard to keep alive. Both died. Now I have a couple fake ones indoors, all my plants and flowers outdoors keep me busy enough. I would like to get a live one for inside thou, just to see if it improves air quality. .. obviously not an orchid.

  23. #23
    sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-05-08
    Posts: 15,011
    Betpoints: 2982

    Fishhead, your only way out of this is to prove membership in Greenpeace or similar environmental organization. Your actions will be applauded, akin to finding a baby in a dumpster and nurturing it back to health.

    Maybe, just maybe, Taco will then lay off.

  24. #24
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 35,507
    Betpoints: 108

    Quote Originally Posted by Sforz View Post
    i had a couple orchids that people gave me as house warming gifts.. those bitches are hard to keep alive. Both died. Now I have a couple fake ones indoors, all my plants and flowers outdoors keep me busy enough. I would like to get a live one for inside thou, just to see if it improves air quality. .. obviously not an orchid.
    Quote Originally Posted by sickler View Post
    Fishhead, your only way out of this is to prove membership in Greenpeace or similar environmental organization. Your actions will be applauded, akin to finding a baby in a dumpster and nurturing it back to health.

    Maybe, just maybe, Taco will then lay off.

    Oh, I don't mind.

    Actually, I don't go through the dumpsters themselves, just notice what individuals leave AROUND THE OUTSIDE of the dumpster.

    Having said that, I've been known to look for $25 BJ matchplays in vegas dumpsters.........once I found over $400 worth(which equates to over $200 on paper).

    After that, I hired people to do this dirty work for me.

    FH
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/26/2020


  25. #25
    Sforz
    SBR CHAT KING!
    Sforz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-07-08
    Posts: 2,221

    you were digging through dumpsters before or after you took vegas for 1million in slots? lmk

  26. #26
    sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-05-08
    Posts: 15,011
    Betpoints: 2982

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Oh, I don't mind.

    Actually, I don't go through the dumpsters themselves, just notice what individuals leave AROUND THE OUTSIDE of the dumpster.

    Having said that, I've been known to look for $25 BJ matchplays in vegas dumpsters.........once I found over $400 worth(which equates to over $200 on paper).

    After that, I hired people to do this dirty work for me.

    FH
    On garbage night, there are guys going slowly down my street in their shiny new pick-ups, looking to scoop up freebies. I know it isn't just the downtrodden doing it.

    Still, the thought of garbage treasures next to ham bone covered in flies.

  27. #27
    sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-05-08
    Posts: 15,011
    Betpoints: 2982

    Picked up one of these today:
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 12-23-15 at 02:17 PM. Reason: image does not exist

  28. #28
    blittydeuce
    blittydeuce's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-11-08
    Posts: 5,561
    Betpoints: 204

    nice looking cacti sickler

  29. #29
    ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-27-09
    Posts: 7,377
    Betpoints: 3059

    For a guy named SICKLER[?] you sure are a STICKLER !

  30. #30
    sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-05-08
    Posts: 15,011
    Betpoints: 2982

    Had to go with something that could survive without being watered regularly.

  31. #31
    ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-27-09
    Posts: 7,377
    Betpoints: 3059

    Are you talking about your WIFE ?

  32. #32
    tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 9,621

    Fishhead - have you picked up anything good from the dumpster recently?

  33. #33
    sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-05-08
    Posts: 15,011
    Betpoints: 2982

    Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Are you talking about your WIFE ?
    Nope, not into golden showers. Not as a giver or receiver.

    "Piss on you". Never saw the attraction in it.

  34. #34
    mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-08
    Posts: 11,691
    Betpoints: 1794

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    I have one huge one that I pulled from the dumpster, a four footer.......may get a friend for it.

    They are good for taking pollutants out of indoor air.........highly recommend.

    FH
    . . .

  35. #35
    TheProdigy
    TheProdigy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-30-09
    Posts: 37

    Is it true that house plants are good for human spirit, I thought I heard they helped prevent mental health. Seems strange to me, a lonely person talking to a house plant has better mental health than me.

123 Last
Top