docrocker
    docrocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gomiamigo View Post
    The avg azn 20/30-something walking around Manhattan is def hotter than the avg white girl if we're excluding models.
    SUCKS FOR YOU Chicago has some FINE 20/30 females non asian..you just have an asian fetish ... its ok

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by gomiamigo View Post
    The avg azn 20/30-something walking around Manhattan is def hotter than the avg white girl if we're excluding models.
    What does average mean? Walk down the street, look at 10 Asian girls and 10 white girls ages 18-29. You'd have to be retarded to think that the Asian grouping will win.

docrocker

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    What does average mean? Walk down the street, look at 10 Asian girls and 10 white girls ages 18-29. You'd have to be retarded to think that the Asian grouping will win.
    Keyboarding these guys are retarded

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

How do Asian models stack up against models of other races? Very nicely, I'd say.

Apologies to the detractors for not posting ugly Asians. Every race has their share. Dolts.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

Quote Originally Posted by sickler View Post
    How do Asian models stack up against models of other races? Very nicely, I'd say.

Apologies to the detractors for not posting ugly Asians. Every race has their share. Dolts.
    The only reason models are even being discussed is because it's the only way to prove Asian women are attractive.

Jimmy0607
    Jimmy0607's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

My friend is staged in Korea , his wife went to the mall to buy a bra and they only had As and B cups , Sorry I like Boobs

sickler
    Facade 101

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    The only reason models are even being discussed is because it's the only way to prove Asian women are attractive.
    No, it just so happened that most of the pics posted were of models. It's like you're saying the only attractive Asians are models. .....

Ethel and Bertha are waiting for their double-date with you and docrocker. Enjoy!

Robyn
    Robyn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy0607 View Post
    My friend is staged in Korea , his wife went to the mall to buy a bra and they only had As and B cups , Sorry I like Boobs
    I suppose finding a C-D cup bra in Asia would be the equivalent of finding a size 6-7 shoe in an inner-city American mall. For those who are ignorant, most black women have GIANT fuking feet.

RobbReport
    RobbReport's Avatar Become A Pro!

a hot girl is a hot girl. opposites attract and likeness attract so some like exotic while others like what they are comfortable with.

Jimmy0607
    Jimmy0607's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

White women all day everyday

docrocker

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy0607 View Post
    White women all day everyday
    I agree...

as for those 2 ugly white girls i wouldnt even let the homeless guy off the interstate **** neither one of them

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

I will say this, Asian women are ALL about pleasing their men.

I dated a Thai chick once and she was good looking, fit, never broke my balls and would do absolutely anything to make me happy. I can't say that about 85% of the white women I've been with.

But yeah, I'll take a real hot Italian/Greek/Croatian chick over an Asian any day because I love pain and punishment.
    Points Awarded:

miss_gorgeous gave TheLock 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PASS IT ON
    Good health and good punting
    PASS IT ON's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post

I dated a Thai chick once and she was good looking, fit, never broke my balls and would do absolutely anything to make me happy. I can't say that about 85% of the white women I've been with.

But yeah, I'll take a real hot Italian/Greek/Croatian chick over an Asian any day because I love pain and punishment.
    lol

RobbReport
    RobbReport's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post

i'm in lake tahoe in a tahoe wit a thai hoe

Bread
    Living corpse
    Bread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Apparently this chick is an MMA fighter. Wowie.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

^^^michelle waterson hot!! I just missed her when i lived in thailand... by the way lil asain chicks over american fattys anyday. (I think michelle is mixed though not full asian)

sickler
    Facade 101

Good thread!

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    by the way lil asain chicks over american fattys anyday.
    its a tough choice, a thick american or an asian with jacked up teeth

Asians girls are definitely more entertaining in bed but I know the size of my dick never factored into the type of girl I chased. I cant imagine a guy thinking that way.

man has penis, man want sex

not much more too it

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    I know the size of my dick never factored into the type of girl I chased. I cant imagine a guy thinking that way.
    You'd have to have a small penis to think that way. Frankly, I don't know how any guy with a tiny penis even approaches women knowing at some point he'll disappoint her in ways she couldn't have imagined. Must be a miserable existence.

sickler
    Facade 101

ncsubowen
    ncsubowen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Robyn View Post
    I could be completely off base and do not mean to offend anyone. But, it has always been my opinion that guys who go for Asian spinners, are typically tiny in the pants.

Is this true? Don't be ashamed to be honest. We are all friends here.
    It's the sideways vaginas.

And it's been my experience (since I married a Vietnamese woman) that they're freaks in the bed.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by Robyn View Post
    From the responses I have received this far, this is definitely not an educational case study. Too much conflicting information.

Also, another good question. Other than the Malcolm X theory as to why black dudes like to bang white chicks, why do black guys tend to go after the LARGER white girls as opposed to the skinny ones?
    Big ass and just to piss white guys off. Also big white girls chase brothers.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

sorry to be graphic, but every asian woman i've been with, licks my balls, and all the way up my shaft while giving me head. no white girl i've been with has ever done that. i liked it alot, so that's the biggest reason i like them. i probably just got lucky, but, whatever.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    sorry to be graphic, but every asian woman i've been with, licks my balls, and all the way up my shaft while giving me head. no white girl i've been with has ever done that. i liked it alot, so that's the biggest reason i like them. i probably just got lucky, but, whatever.
    If you pay them enough they will lick your ass too!!!

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

I have an inch and a half of dangling fury and I love asians so your assumptions must be incorrect.

First ... 3456