Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Just got my new copy of Black Ops 2!!!!

Midnight Release.

I'm going to play now till my eyes bugger out.

http://www.youtube.com/user/callofduty?v=4wIZp_E2CxQ

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Enjoy it...mine should be coming in any day now.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Been watching live streams of this game online. Looks good.

Marv001
    Marv001's Avatar Become A Pro!

Xbox or ps3?

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

download it. thats what the internet is for.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

my xbox tag is xxxGODFATHERxxx

soul786
    soul786's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just got mine too! Half an hour ago and its play time. PS3 for me

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

xbox name..gaveurmomaids

Hooking up xbox for first time since last year.
    Last edited by ngates815; 11-13-12 at 12:19 PM.

soul786

so many server issues -_-

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

how is it?

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

black cops 2?

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

Quote Originally Posted by soul786 View Post
    so many server issues -_-
    You must have a playstation or just a cheap connection. do work

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Drove past a Game Stop at midnight last night... The entire parking lot of the strip mall was PACKED!!! Think about that for a second... there were probably 100 parking spots in the strip mall.. all taken... plus neighboring businesses across the street... for a fukking game. Shows you where our society's minds are and priorities in life.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Drove past a Game Stop at midnight last night... The entire parking lot of the strip mall was PACKED!!! Think about that for a second... there were probably 100 parking spots in the strip mall.. all taken... plus neighboring businesses across the street... for a fukking game. Shows you where our society's minds are and priorities in life.
    Yeah i guess i work 12+ hours a day 6 days a week and i'd be lying if i told you i didnt wait at my local gamestop for the midnight halo 4 release on a workday... i'd get black ops if i didnt have assasians creed and halo 4 collecting dust hell my max payne 3 still unopened i work too damn much

teaserpleaser

But i feel you $hot when in line behind the endless sea of geeks (if you've ever spent time in a gamestop you know what im talking about) i often wonder where these kids get $60 bucks for a game college/high school kids must not be that broke these days.

soul786

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    You must have a playstation or just a cheap connection. do work
    As I said, PS3. read much...

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    But i feel you $hot when in line behind the endless sea of geeks (if you've ever spent time in a gamestop you know what im talking about) i often wonder where these kids get $60 bucks for a game college/high school kids must not be that broke these days.
    I'm not knocking your gaming. I love gaming. But order from Amazon.com get no tax... free shipping and honestly it will be at your door step the following day. Why wait in line? Just giving you the heads up. Amazon.com shipping claims 7-9 days but they have warehouses all across the US... I get any game within 1 day. Free. Try it sometime.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I'm not knocking your gaming. I love gaming. But order from Amazon.com get no tax... free shipping and honestly it will be at your door step the following day. Why wait in line? Just giving you the heads up. Amazon.com shipping claims 7-9 days but they have warehouses all across the US... I get any game within 1 day. Free. Try it sometime.
    Didnt know free shipping and next day delivery to be honest i hate those midnight release events i just wanted halo 4 so bad i'll look into amazon

GamblerSpirit

Ps3 username VYinNYC

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Man, have we evolved from this....

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    Man, have we evolved from this....

How you find my picture?

Avenger

Played about 4 hours of it last night... just woke up a few hours ago, so this may be groggy.

I like the game, I played the storyline (just dabbled in multiplayer and zombie, I'll come back and review more) and it's what we expected from Treyarch; it's dark, amazing realistic graphics, great quality all-around. It was disconcerting at first because you go from a past narrative (around 80's, cold war) to a future, alternate-universe narrative, where you play Alex Mason's son!!! Wow, that was a surprise.

The Cold War stuff plays a lot like Black Ops 1, but the futuristic stuff is new, there's a huge emphasis on drones, so you can switch from tactical mode (where you control drones from overhead), then you can go into first person shooter mode (by going into camera-view on one of your infantrymen, and controlling his movements). I'm still trying to master this system. There's also new, futuristic weapons, I haven't learned them all yet, and they don't exist in real life, so I'm stumbling through them all...

I just found out online that what I do in my past missions AFFECTS THE OUTCOME OF THE GAME??? Oh crap... I hope I didn't do anything to get anyone killed. And there's no going back if you kill a character, unless you restart the entire game.

Definitely worth the $60, there's so much content on here; the single player, the multi-player, zombie mode, side missions, etc... Can't believe there's guys b*tching about $60 when they'll drop a grand on NFL game without a second thought. But of course, $60 wasn't going to deter any hardcore CoD fan. All in all, BO2 doesn't disappoint.

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

i havent been a big fan of the black ops versions, just the modern warfares. need to pick up halo 4 sometime, any word on how that is?

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

COD got the MW series right, didnt like WAW or Black Cops at all.
    Dont have time to play this so didnt bother buying but will try the campaign and see how it is. What I dont get is every year they release a first person shooter which is 80% similar to the last one and every idiot thinks its the best thing that happened to gaming in a while. They end up spending another $10-20 on map packs and by that time a new one is coming out, just unreal. COD brand are the happy campers after all (cod joke lol)

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    black cops 2?

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    someone caught on

GamblerSpirit

^^ spot on^^
    Last edited by GamblerSpirit; 11-14-12 at 01:48 AM.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Pretty annoying it takes a while to unlock ghost or a suppressor, forgot what it's like to get lit up. Had a 2.4 kd ratio on last two games.

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

just got done with halo 4 campaign, think it was better than 3 but it will never compete with 1 or 2.

CallMeChip
    Damn good stuff, sir...
    CallMeChip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Isn't this game just like Black Ops 1 but with a 2 now replacing the 1? Awesome marketing. COD 4 still remains the best imo, and the template for all these repeats.

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

i got the game and so far im not really impressed with the multiplayer..maps look alot like black ops 1...and i cant believe how long u have to wait to unlock ghost..level 55?? gimme a break...still havent started campaign or zombies yet

Avenger

Quote Originally Posted by CallMeChip View Post
    Isn't this game just like Black Ops 1 but with a 2 now replacing the 1? Awesome marketing. COD 4 still remains the best imo, and the template for all these repeats.
    CDBO 2 is different than CDBO 1, it has lots of futuristic weapons and it's set in the future in an alternative universe. Yeah, it's the same Treyarch style, it's very realistic and gritty.

I just finished the game, and my final verdict is 8/10. I can't complain about the quality of the gameplay and the graphics but Infinity Ward is more my style than Treyarch. The ending was bizarre, I was so upset with my ending that I went online to watch all 4 endings, and they all sucked. Treyarch needs to take some Prozac and relax. Sheesh, talk about depressing.

I played the Zombie game, and it was confusing and really hard. I'll play it a bit more, but for now, I don't like it.

Haven't played multiplayer yet, but I'm reading rave reviews about it. People are saying it's the best part of the game.

DDT
    Head Mod In Charge
    DDT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2338

Did anyone else get BOPS2 for the PC?

CallMeChip
    Damn good stuff, sir...
    CallMeChip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    CDBO 2 is different than CDBO 1, it has lots of futuristic weapons and it's set in the future in an alternative universe. Yeah, it's the same Treyarch style, it's very realistic and gritty.

I just finished the game, and my final verdict is 8/10. I can't complain about the quality of the gameplay and the graphics but Infinity Ward is more my style than Treyarch. The ending was bizarre, I was so upset with my ending that I went online to watch all 4 endings, and they all sucked. Treyarch needs to take some Prozac and relax. Sheesh, talk about depressing.

I played the Zombie game, and it was confusing and really hard. I'll play it a bit more, but for now, I don't like it.

Haven't played multiplayer yet, but I'm reading rave reviews about it. People are saying it's the best part of the game.
    Multiplayer has always been my favorite part of FPS games, waiting for Planetside 2 ftp. Can't beat free games. I like Call of Duty games, but they just seem like the same stuff over and over, save for weapon types. It's a good base for the game, but I wish they'd develop some new elements or some kind of teamplay aspect more like the battlefield franchise.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

no ghost or suppressor for ages is not cool

12 Last