Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1551

Anti-virus pioneer John Mcafee wanted for murder.

There's a joke in here somewhere...

gizmodo.com/5959812/john-mcafee-wanted-for-murder

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

just saw it. wtf? he better have a goood alibi...
    http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/...Belize.McAfee/

Bluehorseshoe

Murder is illegal in Belize I guess.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Per that article, McAfee moved out of the country because he lost $4 million out of his $100 million fortune due to the stock market crash.

There's middle class people with retirement pensions that lost over 50% of their pension value and this 100 millionaire is complaining about losing 4% of his 100 millions.......what a douchebag.

His McAfee product sucks roosters .....Mcafee and Norton bullshit antivirus software slows down your computer big time. Its the main reason I ditched that piece of crap Windows/PC environment and went all Mac 6 years ago and never looked back.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

He was set-up by Kaspersky.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    Per that article, McAfee moved out of the country because he lost $4 million out of his $100 million fortune due to the stock market crash.

There's middle class people with retirement pensions that lost over 50% of their pension value and this 100 millionaire is complaining about losing 4% of his 100 millions.......what a douchebag.

His McAfee product sucks roosters .....Mcafee and Norton bullshit antivirus software slows down your computer big time. Its the main reason I ditched that piece of crap Windows/PC environment and went all Mac 6 years ago and never looked back.

actually he lost 96% of 100 million...but hey, i think i could eek out a life on 4 mil. smart enough to create antivirus software but not bright enough to see his investments chitcanning...sounds about right. i know some very well paid people who i swear could walk out in front of a bus at any time.

Bluehorseshoe

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    He was set-up by Kaspersky.

billyloco
    et5tdFRy
    billyloco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1620

I know people in Belize, all say Mcafee is fukkn nuts and dangerous!!

Bluehorseshoe

He's actually keeping in contact with this writer from "Wired" and that guy is tweeting updates. LOL

Not only does McAfee deny any wrongdoing, but he even suggests that those that killed Faull may have been targeting him instead, and mistakenly killed his neighbor. Wired reports that McAfee is currently in hiding somewhere in Central America, but that he has no interest in speaking with authorities in order to clear his name. "Under no circumstances am I going to willingly talk to the police in this country," he told Wired writer Joshua Davis. "You can say I'm paranoid about it but they will kill me, there is no question. They've been trying to get me for months. They want to silence me. I am not well liked by the prime minister. I am just a thorn in everybody's side."

CrazyCarl
    CrazyCarl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2162

Mcafee sucks and I don't understand how it got a positive reputation. Bloats the hell out of your computer.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

This guy is unreal. Read his volume one or listen to this interview below. Totally nuts and very dangerous paranoid fuk.

http://gizmodo.com/5960312/listen-to...hes-on-the-run

spike420211
    spike420211's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2925

Prime Minister Dean Barrow said McAfee was only wanted for questioning and should report to authorities.

Barrow also expressed doubts about McAfee's mental state: "I don't want to be unkind to the gentleman, but I believe he is extremely paranoid, even bonkers."
    ...There were still a couple of dogs at the villa Wednesday, along with a sign on the fence outside the property reading, "Never mind the dogs. Beware of Owner," together with a drawing of a hand holding a smoking pistol...
    watta fun guy!

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Wonder if he will get a 30 day trial

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Wonder if he will get a 30 day trial

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Vice Magazine, which accidentally gave his location, has some nice raw footage of the guy.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

antivirus are overrated..