TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Homosexuals molest 98 yr old and then perform gay sex on each other!!

Liberals at it again. They are pure evil!!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1198637

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

So is the left for burning animals or for PETA?

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

This is all Romney's fault.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

I wonder after all these weeks of his bs and his lying posts and twisting facts, I wonder if any person even one person takes anything he posts seriously. I am beginning to also wonder if he is just goofing on us. He can't be for real and if he is he is by far the dumbest person I have ever encountered in my life and believe me guys I have met some really stupid people.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cecil127

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    I wonder after all these weeks of his bs and his lying posts and twisting facts, I wonder if any person even one person takes anything he posts seriously. I am beginning to also wonder if he is just goofing on us. He can't be for real and if he is he is by far the dumbest person I have ever encountered in my life and believe me guys I have met some really stupid people.
    The only goof was on us when they released you from the ghetto....go back.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Relax, he's just another 23 year old punk kid that's still waiting for his left nut to drop.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Relax, he's just another 23 year old punk kid that's still waiting for his left nut to drop.

Really, but read the titles of his threads, my god this guy is annoying. I have him blocked and he still makes me crazy.

ChalkyDog

I have had this same thought process.

It is very hard to tell if numbnut right wing loons are serious or are simply being a troll. After seeing the same type of delusional thought processes across the internet, I am convinced that they are bonafide mental midgets.

Rifleman is by far the dumbest person on this site. He could be mentally insane, if that is the case, I apologize for calling the mentally insane "stupid".

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Well he just pissed off Shaudius, and he called him the dumbest he has ever met. Yep, that is now at least three of us that named him that. God he is one stupid son of a bitch, and chalky he is mentally insane I wish all of us would agree to not even open his threads and never ever respond. That would make him disappear.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8440

TheRifleman simply posts stuff that those on the left here do all the time. Its quite amusing to see D's get bent out of shape when he posts stuff like this. I mean come on guys, is your selective memory that bad? How many posts have we seen about a republican doing this or that and the poster saying how evil ALL republicans are? Even entire lists of offenses they have done while ignoring the fact .... a scumbag is a just that ... a scumbag. Regardless if he is a D or R.

Once I hear one or two of you guys denouncing an idiotic post by one of your fellow lefties when they make an idiotic thread about a Republican doing wrong and stating that they are all scumbags, then you will have a better argument. Until then, it's just tit for tat. Like Washington today.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 11-09-12 at 10:38 PM.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

What, fags aren't conservative? Why does everyone think queer people are automatic liberals?

Look at the OP, he has a fixation on the orifices of men. Is he or is he not a conserve?

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    What, fags aren't conservative? Why does everyone think queer people are automatic liberals?

Look at the OP, he has a fixation on the orifices of men. Is he or is he not a conserve?
    Went to school with the biggest queer I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. His was about as republican and as queer as I have ever seen in both regards. Guy was a social worker in Virginia before moving out to go to school in Arizona.

Never understood f\*g republicans. Just like I can't understand white racist democrats. Just doesn't make sense. There is literally a whole major party that espouses their views, and they choose to go with the other one.

Note: I don't give a shit about fags, as long as they aren't trying to poke me in the butt. The one thing I cannot stand however, is their over-zealous gay voice and mannerisms. No amount of geneology can account for flamboyantly gay men. I can't speak to a copious amount of dick in the ass, that might change a mans mannerisms very quickly.

Fags do have connections to good drugs though.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Well he just pissed off Shaudius, and he called him the dumbest he has ever met. Yep, that is now at least three of us that named him that. God he is one stupid son of a bitch, and chalky he is mentally insane I wish all of us would agree to not even open his threads and never ever respond. That would make him disappear.
    I was really hoping he'd go away after the election. Not only is he beyond dumb, he's also just so confident about his nonsense and when called on anything at all his only response is to call you dumb or an idiot. He rarely if ever refutes a claim other than to say YOU'RE DUMB!!!!!

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    TheRifleman simply posts stuff that those on the left here do all the time. Its quite amusing to see D's get bent out of shape when he posts stuff like this. I mean come on guys, is your selective memory that bad? How many posts have we seen about a republican doing this or that and the poster saying how evil ALL republicans are? Even entire lists of offenses they have done while ignoring the fact .... a scumbag is a just that ... a scumbag. Regardless if he is a D or R.

Once I hear one or two of you guys denouncing an idiotic post by one of your fellow lefties when they make an idiotic thread about a Republican doing wrong and stating that they are all scumbags, then you will have a better argument. Until then, it's just tit for tat. Like Washington today.
    There's no one else on this site that compares to therifleman. Seriously, who else is like him?

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Surprised Rifleman still shows up and posts on SBR after Romney got bent over.

spike420211
    spike420211's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2925

There's a distinct difference between a leftist and a KJ freak like this guy.

Marv001
    Marv001's Avatar Become A Pro!

Poor victim. I guess the guys were bisexual. It's crazy what people would do when they think no one is watching.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    There's no one else on this site that compares to therifleman. Seriously, who else is like him?
    phillyflyer seems to go right to the homo stuff too ....waaaay to much manhole spinning around in those right wing mellons.

billyloco
    et5tdFRy
    billyloco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1620

The Rifleman s/b called the BB gun.....SIKK INDIVIDUAL!!!!

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Rifleman you homos are sick fukks

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Give Rifle some credit.

He can type pretty well with a rooster down his throat and balls smacking up against his face.

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Give Rifle some credit.

He can type pretty well with a rooster down his throat and balls smacking up against his face.
    yea I knoe. Hes the biggest phag I ever met

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

seaweed had to have been involved

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

There's a lot of problems facing us today, if he's stuck within the left/right paradigm it would be understandable for him to blame everything on the opposition, which in his mind is the left. Some of his posts are obviously in jest yet this is not a problem confined to the right, the left suffers from thinking in terms of the same false paradigm.

Where is the anti-war and pro civil liberties movement of which the left were so active during the Bush years? Obama continues the interventionist foreign policy and attack on civil liberties expands exponentially, yet suddenly the rent-a-crowd on the left that was up in arms are applauding. Braindead lemmings at the beck and call of the powers that be.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quote Originally Posted by Spanks View Post

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by Spanks View Post

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is why everyone should own a gun.

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    There's a lot of problems facing us today, if he's stuck within the left/right paradigm it would be understandable for him to blame everything on the opposition, which in his mind is the left. Some of his posts are obviously in jest yet this is not a problem confined to the right, the left suffers from thinking in terms of the same false paradigm.

Where is the anti-war and pro civil liberties movement of which the left were so active during the Bush years? Obama continues the interventionist foreign policy and attack on civil liberties expands exponentially, yet suddenly the rent-a-crowd on the left that was up in arms are applauding. Braindead lemmings at the beck and call of the powers that be.
    crickets.......they won't answer any truthfully..they are lemmings.....this is why they must be destroyed by ANY MEANS NECESSARY, for the good of not only the country, but the world.