ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9764

Good time for my last thread, and Congrats Obama backers

1. What a great night. Playersonly69 will be offing himself tonight according to what ive been told if obama wins.
    Someone update me on this later. Since i wrote this, obama has won, so please lets make this happen.

2. WV gambler thinks the forum is better? How is the forum better when he is making threads laughing
    at other people when he on a daily basis ruins peoples lives as a social worker being biased
    and not looking at real evidence. He is also a stiff and cheats in fantasy baseball which i proved long ago. He needs to be fired exposing his tats while working.

3. Opie: you had nothing to do with me not being a mod here. I am still the most powerful poster here even without making a thread. People are literally obsessed with me.

Ps: Meeting up with your wife soon.

4. If anyone needs help with fantasy lineups , just pm me or contact me on twitter or facebook.
    Im now a mod at 2 fantasy sites that i will not disclose on here. I might be in chat here from time to time.

5. I am now at ************. Come on over and join a new quality gambling forum.
    If people can talk about eog, i can surely say something about ATB and not get an infraction right??
    If anyone trashes sbr or any site or any posters you will be banned by me.
    Edit: wow, did sbr really edit ATB or was that after they saw me say it in chat.

6. Remember, i said last thread, not last post. I might need to respond from time to time.
    I may or may not ever post here again. Its my right as an american to change my mind any time
    i please on this issue.

7. Good luck kids collecting more food stamps,welfare and possibly losing your job.

8. BREAKING: Apple Maps projecting Barack Obama to win Brazil. Yes i copied that from twitter

Jesse Jackson Jr. wins reelection. That says everything about this country right there.

10. how can anyone vote for Obama but vote for a republican senator or congressman in their state?

11 Seaweed: you might be the dumbest weirdest person in the history of the internet.

12. Top 3 posters at sbr are still jj gold without posting, then lou, then shari

13. I had ten thousand dollars of fantasy contests coming to sbr but now they will not be here. Contact me
    for info to get in at the other forum. No they will not be run by me.

14. Jerry lawler will be on raw next week and is doing great.

15. Still looking for a cell phone, contact me

16. Just purchased a dell xps 12

17. Still under 300 pounds. Plan on being under 280 by next April

18. There is now a brock landers facebook page called Brock Landers Picks, feel free to join and post his picks
    so you can fade or whatever. Nothing posted there yet. Possible big grand opening for the page.

19 To the people from sbr still calling my house and hanging up. May you burn in hell.

20. Thanks to everyone that has made posts wishing me death or saying they want to skull penetrate my
    sister, saying other bad things that shouldn't me mentioned. How classy. It tells me everything i need to know
    about you posters.

21. I am innocent of any accusations of cheating or scamming. I already made my thread, posts, responses
    to that and have been cleared of any wrong doing. If you read what i had to say instead of what other posters
    post then you would know the truth. I play at Bookmaker everyday.

22. I suppovely made a post saying, i sold your info? How would i sale anyones info??? You think i own or run sbr?
    I personally thought it was funny, others posted the same or similar stuff.

23. Good luck with your Obama care.

24. Some of the bad guys on sbr, ochronico, neverstopper, bronxer, the giant, seaweed
    tattomack, hawley, spankie,inthedrink,wvgambler,boeing,milw aukee mike,
    brettles,greenhippo,yisman, hels, . Im sure i missed a few

25. Alot of good guys also. No names to list, you know who you are.

26. I will still be playing sbr poker and in the contest since i said nothing
    to get banned in this thread.

27. Farewell sbr, no more threads by me and likely no more posts. If you have anything
    you want me to address, ask me and I may reply if it is needed.

28. Republicans won more seats tonight so Obama could do even less this time which
    seems impossible since he did nothing.

Crips
    Last edited by ttwarrior1; 11-06-12 at 10:54 PM.
    Points Awarded:

tto827 gave ttwarrior1 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

William Walters gave ttwarrior1 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Seaweed gave ttwarrior1 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 6 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: daneblazer, firstclass, MoneyLineDawg, CanuckG, Rod_M, and frizzelli

theAkathist
    theAkathist's Avatar Become A Pro!

no one cares bro, go get some bk bro
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: freeVICK

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

I've given you crap before, this was a legit post, maybe you're not the animal others have made you out to be. Best of luck wherever you go.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9764

pm from hels

This is the greatest day of my life and I wouldn’t trade this win for all the money in the world. What a great day for America!!!!! I knew Obama was going to win and this victory is much sweater than the first time he won.

Everyone pretty much knew Obama was a LOCK in this election and the when you morons actually thought Romney won the first debate when in fact he actually just lost by a lesser margin than the last two you came out with great hope and anticipation that Romney actually had chance. I wonder if deep down you knew Romney was going to get his ass kicked all along and the only little level of enjoyment in your pathetic lives came by posting 50 different poll results all showing Romney was going to win. Well how did that end up working out for you? What are you going to do now that you can’t post anymore Romney going to win polls?

You idiots are a cancer to our country and to vote for someone ass shitty as Romney you have to have a serious mental illness. I’m not talking just a minor illness; I’m talking a level of illness on par with starting a baby on fire just for fun. Rest assured god has a special place in hell reserved for your kind. The people of this country showed what direction we want the country headed in. We don’t give a fuk about your love of guns, hatred of minorities and love of the wealthy, military and police.

I know what your next move is going to be and already saw some of the bigger forum morons crying about vote rigging and intimidation before the first results started coming in. Obama whipped Romney in all three debates, has turned around the economy, ended the wars and gone to great lengths to repair our relations across the globe. Have you noticed gas prices our down close to a $1.00 in the last month? Something you were all crying about two months ago and now not even a peep from you. Instead of polluting the forum with your garbage why don’t you blue eyed white devils take your sorry ass to a site where you can be with your own kind…..http://www.kkk.com/.

Let’s just face the facts here and today you idiots got some very bad news with the absolute trouncing. The only people voting for the shitty ass GOP candidates are the wealthy, mentally ill, the elderly white and the military. Under Obama we will have more minorities voting and with military cuts less people in military to vote GOP, old white people are dying off and rich won’t be so rich anymore. Your base is shrinking while ours is expanding, which is going to lead to 100+ years of democratic leadership. I will predict at the end of Obama’s second term the nation will be so happy with the success of the administration that the laws will be changed and he will be only the second president in history elected to a third term. Also don’t be surprised within the next 10 years that modifications begin on Mt. Rushmore to add the fifth head of Barack Obama, the greatest living president of our time.

response by me

We are class, democrats are the ones that aren't classy, just seeing that from your pm and the posts on twitter and facebook

Enjoy your 4 more years of false hope and false change.

Im also not a republican. Im a independant.

theAkathist

im gonna eat a pork sandwich !!!!!!!!!!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

How many "last threads" have you had now?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kindred

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    pm from hels

This is the greatest day of my life and I wouldn’t trade this win for all the money in the world. What a great day for America!!!!! I knew Obama was going to win and this victory is much sweater than the first time he won.

Everyone pretty much knew Obama was a LOCK in this election and the when you morons actually thought Romney won the first debate when in fact he actually just lost by a lesser margin than the last two you came out with great hope and anticipation that Romney actually had chance. I wonder if deep down you knew Romney was going to get his ass kicked all along and the only little level of enjoyment in your pathetic lives came by posting 50 different poll results all showing Romney was going to win. Well how did that end up working out for you? What are you going to do now that you can’t post anymore Romney going to win polls?

You idiots are a cancer to our country and to vote for someone ass shitty as Romney you have to have a serious mental illness. I’m not talking just a minor illness; I’m talking a level of illness on par with starting a baby on fire just for fun. Rest assured god has a special place in hell reserved for your kind. The people of this country showed what direction we want the country headed in. We don’t give a fuk about your love of guns, hatred of minorities and love of the wealthy, military and police.

I know what your next move is going to be and already saw some of the bigger forum morons crying about vote rigging and intimidation before the first results started coming in. Obama whipped Romney in all three debates, has turned around the economy, ended the wars and gone to great lengths to repair our relations across the globe. Have you noticed gas prices our down close to a $1.00 in the last month? Something you were all crying about two months ago and now not even a peep from you. Instead of polluting the forum with your garbage why don’t you blue eyed white devils take your sorry ass to a site where you can be with your own kind…..http://www.kkk.com/.

Let’s just face the facts here and today you idiots got some very bad news with the absolute trouncing. The only people voting for the shitty ass GOP candidates are the wealthy, mentally ill, the elderly white and the military. Under Obama we will have more minorities voting and with military cuts less people in military to vote GOP, old white people are dying off and rich won’t be so rich anymore. Your base is shrinking while ours is expanding, which is going to lead to 100+ years of democratic leadership. I will predict at the end of Obama’s second term the nation will be so happy with the success of the administration that the laws will be changed and he will be only the second president in history elected to a third term. Also don’t be surprised within the next 10 years that modifications begin on Mt. Rushmore to add the fifth head of Barack Obama, the greatest living president of our time.

response by me

We are class, democrats are the ones that aren't classy, just seeing that from your pm and the posts on twitter and facebook

Enjoy your 4 more years of false hope and false change.

Im also not a republican. Im a independant.
    Apparently you are an I N D E P E N D E N T that can't grasp our written language. Independent!

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

tt, I want to suckle your teets

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

deja-fukkin-vu

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Good to see you, tt.

Hope all is well, pal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Take care tt......Much respect for all the shit you took day in and day out and being involved in some of the best threads on SBR

theAkathist

tt-worrier will bump this every 4 hrs

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    tt, I want to suckle your teets

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

18. There is now a brock landers facebook page called Brock Landers Picks, feel free to join and post his picks
    so you can fade or whatever. Nothing posted there yet. Possible big grand opening for the page.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Woah WOAH WOAH you fat tub of shit?

I am a bad guy?

it's on now you fat fuking tub of .

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

ill still give 500 points to film yourself on a scale under 300lbs

treat yourself to some farewell pizzas

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Viva La ttwarrior1

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

Titties.

You are doomed pal.

DOOMED.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Yes I know I'm responding to the thread, but it's already at the top of the page. Just let this shit get salooned or moved to the second page by tomorrow. Plainly obvious that no one misses this guy, jj too for that matter. Neither were half as big (pun not intended because warrior is indeed bigger) as they thought, hardly worth giving the sad sack any more attention.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

This fat Tub of Fuk is going down.

Get ready boyce.

Sunde91

yeah pal I got a cell phone for you pm me

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

It's clear TTWarrior is beloved.

I mean, I only counted 20 of 22 insulting responses.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Titties you are 478 pounds confirmed

Titties dont feel bad... ...Dudley is 525 pounds confirmed

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Yes I know I'm responding to the thread, but it's already at the top of the page. Just let this shit get salooned or moved to the second page by tomorrow. Plainly obvious that no one misses this guy, jj too for that matter. Neither were half as big (pun not intended because warrior is indeed bigger) as they thought, hardly worth giving the sad sack any more attention.
    Really? I miss JJ............and I'll miss ttwarrior if he does indeed quit posting at SBR. If I'm in Players Talk...........I'm here for entertainment, sports talk, and of course wagering discussions (in that order). If I wanted straight wagering discussion I'd be in the sub forum. Both Michael Jack and Chris Robinson brought entertainment value to Players Talk. Period.

theAkathist

all these negative comments can be dismissed? i couldnt

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Really? I miss JJ............and I'll miss ttwarrior if he does indeed quit posting at SBR. If I'm in Players Talk...........I'm here for entertainment, sports talk, and of course wagering discussions (in that order). If I wanted straight wagering discussion I'd be in the sub forum. Both Michael Jack and Chris Robinson brought entertainment value to Players Talk. Period.
    Amen to that brother and may your Trojans cover on Saturday!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: neverstoppers23, and Kindred

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

JJ and ttwarrior were 2 of the top posters on SBR for entertainment value alone.......Means nothing in the real world, but lets give em their due when it comes to SBR

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

I'll have to politely disagree MLD. The way everyone was talking the day jj left it seemed like there would be months worth of threads started daily demanding he be brought back. I didn't see anyone giving a shit even 2 days later. Same with this guy here, his "im leaving" thread is about a week old now and no one has been asking where he's been or wanting him to come back.

What will be really noticeable will be the extreme lack of political threads in PT now that the election is over.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Put down your fork...
    Just because you are obese doesn't mean
    you are important to others.
    You merely take up too much room
    with your girth and self-importance.

Don't let the door slap you on the you unavoidable backside.

Adios..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GamblerSpirit

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Thanks for the kind words, TT.

Love you

Your friend,

Seaweed

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

I'll have to politely disagree MLD. The way everyone was talking the day jj left it seemed like there would be months worth of threads started daily demanding he be brought back. I didn't see anyone giving a shit even 2 days later. Same with this guy here, his "im leaving" thread is about a week old now and no one has been asking where he's been or wanting him to come back.

What will be really noticeable will be the extreme lack of political threads in PT now that the election is over.
    I don't disagree with this but I enjoyed their contributions in the past and they made or were a big part of some of the most memorable threads in SBR history, whatever that means....Nothing more

Sunde91

covers.com/postingforum/POST01/showmessage.aspx?spt=35&sub=101462354

Seaweed
    Update your status

unreal, TT joined Covers. TT you have no business there, that was my kingdom.

Sunde91, you are amazing.

Seaweed
    Update your status

TT, is now part of 4,491 forums

12 Last