You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

emily how dare you diss people who joined the army ... u really are a fckn idiot ... go die u piece of shiit

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    emily how dare you diss people who joined the army ... u really are a fckn idiot ... go die u piece of shiit
    Where the hell you been? I have been against the military ever since day one. I don't need the government telling me I got to worship this guys and outright lying to me saying they are fighting for my freedom. Only a moron would believe that shit and it takes an even bigger moron to join the Army and fight wars based on this bullshit. I don't know how an idiot like sportspedagogy can even sleep at night knowing that he is harming people that never did a thing to us.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Where the hell you been? I have been against the military ever since day one. I don't need the government telling me I got to worship this guys and outright lying to me saying they are fighting for my freedom. Only a moron would believe that shit and it takes an even bigger moron to join the Army and fight wars based on this bullshit. I don't know how an idiot like sportspedagogy can even sleep at night knowing that he is harming people that never did a thing to us.
    This song and dance ? You are just beging for some dude to talk to you ? Huh ? Poor thing.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32319

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32319

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    This list is good company. Congratulations gentlemen
    You aren't relevant if you didn't make the list

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Jobless, food stamp getting, welfare queen, loser, fuk...with NO prospects for employment,,,,I mean, seriously, would you hire a retard like THIS???

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29922

Quote Originally Posted by TxAaron View Post
    Lol you fukkin retard..."Correct" would be the proper word to use you illiterate fukk.

The only thing worse than someone talking like a dumb fukk, is someone correcting them and fukking up hahahahahah
    correction: Instead of "correct" you probably meant to use "correctly" - (just a typo I guess)

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

The difference between a valuable poster and a useless one is that a valuable poster will threaten to leave if their demands are not met whereas you threaten to become even more useless.

God bless.

First 12