wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

walking dead episode

Was great last night. I cant believe she died. i wasnt expecting that.. What a great season

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28998

T-dog and lorie in 1 episode was shocking

unbelievable season...best show on tv

hope daryl survives til mid-season break at least

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    Was great last night. I cant believe she died. i wasnt expecting that.. What a great season
    You assuming the son put a bullet in her head, never know 'cause we didn't see it so we may see her yet, turned of course.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

nah shes done

show is too damn good to be that lame

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

They got rid of T-Dog so they could bring in the new token black character. LoL One black guy at a time.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

spoiler alert!

gonna watch tonight

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Show was stale for a while...picking back up again. Some good character development. Rick acting like such a pussy was getting really tired.

JimmysEgo
    JimmysEgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

baby should have been a zombie.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JimmysEgo View Post
    baby should have been a zombie.
    thats too predictable and lame...thats why its great, they dont do that stuff

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Show was stale for a while...picking back up again. Some good character development. Rick acting like such a pussy was getting really tired.

I personally don't wanna see another episode with the "governor" in it. I hate that whole section. I like Merle, but hate everything else about that whole commune....Hopefully Merle and the 2 girls get out of there and then they don't show that again until Rick and guys go over there and kill the governor and take that whole town area for themselves.

Happy Lori died, she was acting really cunty this season and next up I hope her little cun't of a son dies.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

agree ive been waiting on lori to be killed off...Rick needs to get with meshone, more his type...lol

just hope daryl sticks around all season...
    Last edited by 5mike5; 11-06-12 at 08:06 AM.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

I know it seems so obvious that she is dead, but here a few things that tinker in my mind.

1. We did not actually see Carl shoot her.
    2. Maybe she just passed out from the pain.
    3. She was not on Talking Dead.
    4. Carol will find her and save her.

I know, I know...it seems so obvious she is dead...but what if? remember how we all thought that the black guy was eaten by those zombies but apparently he escaped, I read that they'll have at least 7 seasons and from what they said from taking dead, the current episode now is not even half of what is supposed to be in the comics so more stories to come zombie killing.
    Last edited by AribaAriba; 11-06-12 at 08:32 AM.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

shes definatley dead imo

nice pts though i guess, but the show just isnt that lame, and even though they dont follow comics very closely(thank god), she dies in child-birth there too

and yeah there will more than 7 seasons...most popular show on cable TV, and making run and all TV...breaking all the viewing records

think its passed all their previous expectations
    Last edited by 5mike5; 11-06-12 at 08:43 AM.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    I personally don't wanna see another episode with the "governor" in it. I hate that whole section. I like Merle, but hate everything else about that whole commune....Hopefully Merle and the 2 girls get out of there and then they don't show that again until Rick and guys go over there and kill the governor and take that whole town area for themselves.

Happy Lori died, she was acting really cunty this season and next up I hope her little cun't of a son dies.

according to the comics I've heard the governor was a HUGE character, so get used to it.

I saw an interview with a director or writer or something the other day and he said for the last 3 years he has been waiting to finally get to unveil the gov characeter, and he is very excited now.

Still not sure how that run away black prison guy escaped 20 zombies when Rick chased him after killing Tomas.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

they dont go by the comics that closely, keep in mind....changed alot from them...characters yes, but stories changed alot

which is the best thing about the show

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post

I'm with you on the Governor thing....and yep Lorie was like the Sookie character from Tru Blood...always played innocent yet look back and 90% of the drama/danger started with them where someone died. Not saying I agree with how women used to be kept in the kitchen and not allowed to go to school or vote...but I see how someone could get there in the decision making process for a stable society

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    according to the comics I've heard the governor was a HUGE character, so get used to it.

I saw an interview with a director or writer or something the other day and he said for the last 3 years he has been waiting to finally get to unveil the gov characeter, and he is very excited now.

Still not sure how that run away black prison guy escaped 20 zombies when Rick chased him after killing Tomas.

Blacks are pretty fast...but yes I was very surprised to see him alive as well.

If the governor is still in after this season, I may have to ditch the show and start watching army wives or something else on Sunday night.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Love this show!

Love Ricks Gun, Colt python is bad ass.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419