Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15307

We are now up to about 3 weeks of non stop covergae on this Hurricane

I'm getting a little tired of it now.

People had advance warning and should have been able to get out of harms way.

Coastal property owned by rich people with insurance. Not the end of the world that their shit got fuked up.

Bring back the games and run the marathon.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

A lot of non-rich people that lost everything, get a clue

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Coastal property owned by only rich people with insurance? Are you getting your hurricane news from the "Wealth Channel"?

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29934

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post

Coastal property owned by rich people with insurance. Not the end of the world that their shit got fuked up.

I didn't think it could happen, but you've outdone yourself as far as stupid posts go.

I seldom post. I don't get into internet "discussions". But for this I have to break my silence.

I'll assume you're joking to get responses -- because that's your role here. And that in real life you are sending a donation to the Red Cross.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

how ignorant can you get? theirs other ways to get attention instead of attacking victims of a natural disaster who are in dire need of help.

Emily_Haines

Quote Originally Posted by hhsilver View Post
    I didn't think it could happen, but you've outdone yourself as far as stupid posts go.

I seldom post. I don't get into internet "discussions". But for this I have to break my silence.

I'll assume you're joking to get responses -- because that's your role here. And that in real life you are sending a donation to the Red Cross.
    I was going to send in 2200 but change my mind and will be putting it on the next Knicks game.

Emily_Haines

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    how ignorant can you get? theirs other ways to get attention instead of attacking victims of a natural disaster who are in dire need of help.
    dire need of help

JayHorne3
    1 Budlight Please
    JayHorne3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I would like to nominate this as the dumbest post of the month even though we have a long way to go in November.

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

I'm here on the ground in NYC. It's fine. A minor inconvenience. We lost 46 in NYC and my heart goes out to them and thier families.

But this thing was really a whole lot of noise for nothing. Next.

Emily_Haines

The cancel the worlds biggest running race but won't cancel the NFL game this weekend. I guess the NFL is exempt from game cancellations due to natural disasters.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

If there's a god or karma, I hope your life gets fuk'd up.

What were you expecting, the government start rowing Staten Island? Or attach a hitch and move the entire Jersey coastline?

Do you really believe that those who lost the most were "rich people with insurance"?

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

The cancel the worlds biggest running race but won't cancel the NFL game this weekend. I guess the NFL is exempt from game cancellations due to natural disasters.
    You are clueless.

They don't play football on Staten Island. That marathon begins there, and it seems really stupid to have ethiopians running around in shorts 11 feet from thousands of displaced homeowners with no heat, electricity or running water.

But hey, other than that-- you almost understand New York.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vegas39

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by hhsilver View Post

Hey, pal. Hope all is well.

God bless.