slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    Christie is doing it where you need to have odd numbered license plates on odd days and even numbered on even days to get gas. The lines are twice as long now.
    What if you have custom plates without numbers?

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post

Drivers with license plates where the last number is an even number can buy gas on even-numbered days, and those with plates where the last number is an odd number on odd-numbered days. Drivers with vanity plates that have no numbers can buy gas on odd-numbered days.

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Lines are finally starting to get better. Was able to get gas in 20-30 minutes in the Elizabeth / Newark areas.

Heard on the turnpike around exit 11 there is no wait

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Quote Originally Posted by theAkathist View Post
    attention everybody this IS NOT A JOKE im in my basement in freetown NJ and the water is still pouring into the room. the coast guard has targeted me and is purposely pumping the water down towards my house flooding me out. i went out to see what the reason was and a coast guard guy goes "oh here he comes where are his flippers"..........this is unclear what is going on i filled up my car last week and all my gas is gone i only have noodles left to eat and i havent showered in 5 days, there are dead mice floating all around me i cant go upstairs because they have a spotlight shining into my house they say that they "are busy working" and need to keep it on. ive tried rense.com and they are too busy to help me. help me
    Real assholish to make light what's going on here ..

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    Counts as odd.

First 12