Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Message From TTWarrior

I received what TT claims to be an important message for all of you. He says due to the business in his schedule this evening, he was unable to make his post at 1am. As a result, he will be making one sometime in the near future because he needs 3 hours to write his thoughts down. TTWarrior says it will be his last thread at SBR and that he will only be playing contests, poker, trivia.
    Last edited by Seaweed; 11-02-12 at 02:19 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ttwarrior1

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    I received what TT claims to be an important message for all of you. He says due to the business in his schedule this evening, he was unable to make his post at 1am. As a result, he will be making one sometime in the near future because he needs 3 hours to write his thoughts down. TTWarrior says it will be his last thread at SBR and that he will only be playing contests, poker, trivia.
    I feel kinda hurt tt sent you the message and not me.

Not sure I can even read the post after being dissed like this.

Weeder please send me a PM summarizing tt's thoughts, feelings, revelations and epiphanies.

Please leave out the parts regarding his feelings about 1) self love and 2) Golden Corral Buffets

TIA

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

........................................ ..................................... pts post

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    ........................................ ..................................... pts post
    Flagged